View Poll Results: What improvements would you like to see on 2019?

Voters
86. You may not vote on this poll
  • 3D Graphics

13 15.12%
  • Recovery the old Museum

8 9.30%
  • Job Center - start with a ew club as before-

13 15.12%
  • Top 100 FAs -Elimination?-

18 20.93%
  • Academy Improvements & General Market Improvements

55 63.95%
  • Simulation Realism (Game actions, when these 2 guys pass-pass x50 )

30 34.88%
  • Fix Mutants Adding Skill Limits again or somehow

32 37.21%
  • High Scores as Before (as where more proportional)

13 15.12%
  • -Fix Game engine - Beatability Margins & General Simulation

55 63.95%
  • Eliminate the Interferance between FA-Regular Comp (different formation spot)

11 12.79%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: 2019 What are your priorities

Priorities for 2019 are game engine, limits between attributes and rewards of top 100.
    #It's still possible to create mutants with up-selling, even without GK training. They just penalized ordinary players. "Cheaters" with X accs still do it and get up to 100T per season extra.
    #Game engine. Abounded teams winning vs 1st or 2nd. I mean, one time in season to have one troll is acceptable but no 5 or 6 times. #Dave can tell you story about that
    #What would be also good is, our influence in youth academy. For example, I need one MC and let youth trainer to make/train him. At least every 3rd player should be fast trainer.
    #FAs draws. If it is possible to have Top100, then is also possible to order another FAs, points based, from 101-200 etc. Make something like league. Top 100 should playing between themselves, from 101-200... And each season first 10 or 15 asso get promotion in higher league.
    #Museum nice, for me only cosmetic

Gesendet von meinem SM-T819 mit Tapatalk

# game engine definitely must be changed. Too much troll results.
    # limits between skills implement again
    # no 100T for cheaters in Top 100 FAs

Dve najvažnije stvari su popraviti motor (eliminisati troll rezultate, izgubiti ili ne pobediti napuštene timove, više logike treniranja, koristiti isplatu pravih naloga)
    i manje grešaka.

- Pošto igra ne nudi rešenje timovima na vrhu servera, počevši od početka (kao što je stara verzija nudila) izgleda idealno.
    - Ako ne postoji volja da se ukloni top100 lista, asso timovi moraju imati drugu ekipu (npr. Reprezentaciju ili juniorski tim).
    To uklanja stvari koje uništavaju igru, kao što je trajno punjenje i stvaranje mutanata.
    - Dve stvari koje troše moje svakodnevno trošenje vremena u igri, je podrška prijateljima (ova stvar u svakoj igri). Voleo bih da samoski auto, kao što je asso podrška, kada podržavate sve aktuelne igre vaših prijatelja.
    Druga stvar je obuka.
    - Više volim stari sistem, zarađujući bodove vještine nakon masovnog treninga, a zatim ih rasporediti u vještine igrača.

Addicted
    veljkomilinkovic - your list would take minimum of 2 years work

Priorities for 2019 are game engine, limits between attributes and rewards of top 100.
    #It's still possible to create mutants with up-selling, even without GK training. They just penalized ordinary players. "Cheaters" with X accs still do it and get up to 100T per season extra.
    #Game engine. Abounded teams winning vs 1st or 2nd. I mean, one time in season to have one troll is acceptable but no 5 or 6 times. #Dave can tell you story about that
    #What would be also good is, our influence in youth academy. For example, I need one MC and let youth trainer to make/train him. At least every 3rd player should be fast trainer.
    #FAs draws. If it is possible to have Top100, then is also possible to order another FAs, points based, from 101-200 etc. Make something like league. Top 100 should playing between themselves, from 101-200... And each season first 10 or 15 asso get promotion in higher league.
    #Museum nice, for me only cosmetic

Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    veljkomilinkovic - your list would take minimum of 2 years work
    Better 2 years than never

I'm playing for fun
    Hunter likes this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Dreamer
    they fixed my ass )) only cosmetic changes. i have no hopes for this game anymore

Your moaning about training and yet you have 3 teams what a nob! Nuff said!!

very good changes in the update !. Just a suggestion: apart from seeing the trophies of the rivals, you would have to include the achievements of the rivals (and so know the triplets ...)
    Last edited by Corocotta; 01-23-2019 at 09:32 AM.

What do you guys think??
    I was just thinking of something. Maybe it will not be able to happen but if maybe we could get separated in regions or servers and then there are about 3-4 league tiers in each region and you battle to reach the top tier of your region. Teams at the bottom of each tier get relegated to lower tier. And the top 8 teams of the top tier get a chance to face other teams from different servers or regions in the Champions League or Super Cup.
    maloukees likes this.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast