View Poll Results: What improvements would you like to see on 2019?

Voters
86. You may not vote on this poll
  • 3D Graphics

13 15.12%
  • Recovery the old Museum

8 9.30%
  • Job Center - start with a ew club as before-

13 15.12%
  • Top 100 FAs -Elimination?-

18 20.93%
  • Academy Improvements & General Market Improvements

55 63.95%
  • Simulation Realism (Game actions, when these 2 guys pass-pass x50 )

30 34.88%
  • Fix Mutants Adding Skill Limits again or somehow

32 37.21%
  • High Scores as Before (as where more proportional)

13 15.12%
  • -Fix Game engine - Beatability Margins & General Simulation

55 63.95%
  • Eliminate the Interferance between FA-Regular Comp (different formation spot)

11 12.79%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: 2019 What are your priorities

I have a suggestion “you may also name it as a request for me & many of my friends 😁” which is adding new ways for earning tokens such as “after winning any match “for example every 2 goals earn 1 token” & qualifying in the Cup & the champions league ; also winning any Championship During the season “league, Cup , Champions league & associations” as that will make the game more interesting & more encouraging

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Let's open a poll with different improvements so we can have a exchange of viewpoints.
    mine are not giving the manipulative nordeous game any more money due to their lack of integrity... I don't cheat I buy tokens yet my teams cannot score goals...f#*k you nordeous that's it .. You can stick your three goal posts a game every game and missed obvious goals by severely inferior non playing opponents ...you know where
    Last edited by dave1311; 02-25-2019 at 02:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tufan3811 View Post
    Merhabalar. Sezon içerisinde üst üste maçlar yapıyoruz ve gerçekten bizim için zor oluyor kondinasyon sıkıntısı oluyor bunun için sizden kondinasyon talep ediyoruz
    Quote Originally Posted by Tufan3811 View Post
    Sadece takım yönetiyoruz ve beklemek sıkıcı felan bunun için top eleven a ülkeler arası maçlar da olsun hem kuluo hem ülkeyi yönetelüm milli maçlar da olsun
    English here please^^

Cheers

New introductions in 2019

2019 should see following changes:

1. Winning a trophy should grant us tokens, morales, rests and treatments along with money. Or maybe it can be done this way- Win the league, you get 20 tokens; win the champions league, you get a 6 star player and win the cup, you get 7 each of treatments, morales and rests.

2. The youth player addition system should be improved. Rather than adding youth players who are either too costly or adding free ones who are of no use, a proper player should be added who can actually be utilized in the team.

3. Introduction of player loaning and player exchanges, maybe using some tokens, but this feature is long pending.

4. Improving the Goalkeeper Training feature in the Defence tab of Training. Its a waste feature as it never increases the percentage of skill of a goalkeeper.

5. Introducing 4th substitute feature in the extra time of all competitions and unlimited substitutions in the Associations.

Top Eleven is doing an amazing job and improving day by day, but still its been quite long since we saw a very innovative and populist type of feature.

Thanks

Fix Training

I know a lof of people, including me who cant play this game everyday and during the days they cant play they cant train there players which has a massive effect on games. So the solution to this is you should be able to schedule training sessions a few days in advance so you can fit in training sessions when you dont have time to play. I understand they want to keep people playing but i think this would be a great addition to the game

Training for bonuses is 1 minute work for me.

i never lose either i win or i learn
    iptables likes this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

I think it is correct to put negotiations at start of New season like in the real football rules.
    If i buy a player of 18 years, After one week he’s 19 years hold. It’s stupid and not correct!

51 votes, not bad xD 5k views btw....

Deberían considerar reducir el precio por el entrenamiento de mejora de habilidades de un solo jugador. Pasar de la calidad buena a excelente tiene un costo de 1000 tokens y a élite 2000 casi 3000 tokens. Un Jugador de nivel élite cuesta aproximadamente 60 casi 70 tokens. Existe una desproporcionalidad.

Чи можете ви додати у гру UKRAINIAN language ?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast