Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree3Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Want to see your players on the ground?

Aren't the performance ratings a simplified version of what you're suggesting? I've had a ML for 2 seasons who's been getting 7-6 ratings. This isn't acceptable to me so I just bought a replacement with a 6 point advantage who has been getting 4-6 ratings. Clearly thing's aren't working out for the new guy. Not sure why, but I don't see how I need any more information to determine if a guy fits my scheme or not.
    FC Paragon 04
    Season 14, level 14

League: 3 titles
    Champion's League: 1 title
    Cup: 1 title

Dreamer
    I rather like this idea. This is probably the most common request on facebook.

The idea for moving number is actually pretty elegant in that it would be a simple enough animation that they could actually focus on the engine changes necessary to calculate moving players.

As a programmer, I know this would (still) be a massive change. Namely because it's a simple 2D layout. If you are looking for 3D animation, forget it. Once a game is developed in 2D it's a huge undertaking to change to 3D (go to a game that's already 3D!).

Onur you got your wish lol
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234