Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Every Challenge Suck Many Tokens

Every Challenge Suck Many Tokens

The opponents in the challenge (Red Bull, Dortmond, PSG, Madrid, Valencis) are constructed more powerful than our teams.
    So, we are facing very difficult to beat them. Only few managers who can use many tokens can pass this challenge. In fact, I don't like every challenge which Nordeus created cos I cannot give my token anymore. Two hours awaiting free playing system is very very unfair. Every challenge makes us very dissapointed and moreover, it makes Nordeus Fraud and Scam.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk
    khris and MNK Kaskada like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Every Challenge Suck Many Tokens
    that's true.
    Nordeus is a company that wants to make a profit for a living.

it makes Nordeus Fraud and Scam.
    that's not true.
    There are specific rules.
    If you agree, you play the event.
    If not, you stop and continue playing the other competitions for free.
    NUNO FC likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by rememberthegirl2009 View Post
    The opponents in the challenge (Red Bull, Dortmond, PSG, Madrid, Valencis) are constructed more powerful than our teams.
    So, we are facing very difficult to beat them. Only few managers who can use many tokens can pass this challenge. In fact, I don't like every challenge which Nordeus created cos I cannot give my token anymore. Two hours awaiting free playing system is very very unfair. Every challenge makes us very dissapointed and moreover, it makes Nordeus Fraud and Scam.

"Rememberthegirl"

”Remembertheevent"

Thats the main idea lol

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    "Rememberthegirl"

”Remembertheevent"

Thats the main idea lol
    This reminded me south park and member berries xD

This latelly events are going to make me quit playing this game after 8 years (almost every day) playing. Failing this event make me feel angry and dissapointed. I dont care about tokens, just emblem. So I have a propositions for Nordeus to make events easier with only jerseys and emblems as prizes, no need for giving tankers so many tokens.

They can suck my Token ahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    This latelly events are going to make me quit playing this game after 8 years (almost every day) playing. Failing this event make me feel angry and dissapointed. I dont care about tokens, just emblem. So I have a propositions for Nordeus to make events easier with only jerseys and emblems as prizes, no need for giving tankers so many tokens.
    The problem is that the bots can't be set in avq terms in proportion despite the AvQ, cause we know isn't the same train from 50% till 80 ,,,, or 80 till 110 than train a 110% team to compete vs a 140%....

So yes, a event that lasts 4 days should require effort, the effort maybe of playing 5-7 daily matches per manager but in a reasonable proportion, like that the Max. AvQ oppo never overcomes a entire star in relation with out team.

I am playing probably 20-30 games every day, 5-7 not enough. Today I am tired and I play only free and 4 token against PSG, but yesterday was crazy day.

If I remeber good, and I do. Back to the first events, diference between Highest Bot team (in this event Real Madrid) and your team was 30%. So, nordeus did that diference to 50% after a few events, why is that so? That is a big change, so now (especially in asso events) beating highest quallity Bot is almost imposible, and even thougher you have to win Real Madrid more than 30 times or several times less (depending how much you play or how much goals you score). So far, strongest team in my asso is 130% and he is on a losing strike 6:0, 7:0, 8:0, 5:1 etc (you get the picture). I played 3 game, won first 1:0 than lost three 2:1, 1:0, 2:0.

Quote Originally Posted by rememberthegirl2009 View Post

The results are random and fixed but the opponents are beatable at least till PSG.I haven't play Real yet.
    This event is low asso division friendly. Platinum players have high competion for daily leaderboard
    but they can easily complete the event without spent any tokens.
    NUNO FC likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast