View Poll Results: I think that the most useful place where to find the players I need is...

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like the Academy

8 33.33%
  • I usually use the auctiosns list

19 79.17%
  • Scouts list is my place

4 16.67%
  • Negotiations cause allow me to do a "Khris buy to Khris" or whatever lol

6 25.00%
  • Assistant feature is my favourite

5 20.83%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Which is your favourite place where to obtain players?

Talking Transfer season window

I already play this game since 2013 and when i started playing we could transfer players between game friends during all season...but now only in the end of the season!! Like that the stronger teams will still be stronger....
    We should be able to tranfer players between game friends and players in the start of the season and like that all players would have the chance to balance the game with the stronger players.
    In the end of the season most weaker teams have lost or ended the chances to fight back..and tranfering players in the end of the season they will loose power some days after.
    The TRANSFER WINDOW should be just when a new season starts and after another window in the midlle of the season..just like real life!!!
    ������������
    Last edited by CarlosMartins1976; 02-02-2020 at 11:04 AM.
    Ferdington likes this.

"most useful " is a bad phrase ,most tolerable is probably a more accurate description.

Negotiations are a waste of time for 2 reasons 1. wrong time of season and 2. too time consuming because more often than not the other manager doesnt even acknowledge your bid.

Scouts players are overpriced ,I am not paying 69 tokens for a 2 or at best 3 season player. Assistant's players are similar in that they are grossly overpriced most of the time and rarely a player I really desire.

Academy players are not bad value once you have maxed out your buildings and 2 players from here find their way into my first team every season. Can be expensive depending on which coaches you use.

Auctions have become expensive for anything over 90% with either multi position or an SA.

Each avenue has its own problems so I tend to use the most tolerable , auctions and academy.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelpie Grant View Post
    "most useful " is a bad phrase ,most tolerable is probably a more accurate description.

Negotiations are a waste of time for 2 reasons 1. wrong time of season and 2. too time consuming because more often than not the other manager doesnt even acknowledge your bid.

Scouts players are overpriced ,I am not paying 69 tokens for a 2 or at best 3 season player. Assistant's players are similar in that they are grossly overpriced most of the time and rarely a player I really desire.

Academy players are not bad value once you have maxed out your buildings and 2 players from here find their way into my first team every season. Can be expensive depending on which coaches you use.

Auctions have become expensive for anything over 90% with either multi position or an SA.

Each avenue has its own problems so I tend to use the most tolerable , auctions and academy.
    its dead now

Each season I grow 3 players from Youth Academy, 3 with 7* and sometimes new role and special ability. 1 to 3 by auctions: 2 high quality and old age, and 1 average quality and young. I take them After 5th day. Other players from auction after 20th day if I pay at least 4 token and they are younger than 21 years.
    Never from scout or negotiation, Sometimes from assistant I look interesting players but too token and I prefer YA

Addicted
    Since the YA started, I’ve been consistently getting players from there. I usually grow 1 or 2 players up to around 95-100%. On top of that, I try to get one good assistant offer by manipulating (putting 3-4 star 18-19 years old players on my first 11 before the offer).

If I need any more players and/or could not receive the assistant offer I wanted, I go to auctions mostly after day 4 or 5. I use auctions as a last resort simply because I don’t want to spend so much time, waiting for a player in my needed position, with a decent quality (not to mention affordable in T).

I never use Nego since they are moved to only last week of the season. I had bought a few scout players in the past but it’s they don’t last long and I haven’t even checked the players there for more than 10-15 seasons now.
    Last edited by Sinany03; 06-09-2020 at 04:36 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Feel free to give your viewpoint and suggestions regarding future improvements.
    Before I prefer signing from the auction and Negotiation but now I have fallen in love with daily recommended players.

They perform greatly and deliver accordingly.

Team Name: Forza Adiat
    Manager Level: 59
    Trophy Won: 65

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12