Page 35 of 64 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
Like Tree790Likes

Thread: BvB (USA team)

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    So many players in your team, you can play almost any formation you want
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Almost, I don't have a DMR! But Miguel Duhamel can play in that spot if I feel the need for that.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post

Is that Rene Poirot in your team? He must be a great player.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

I think it is awkward they don't show first names. It's Robin Poirot actually.

BvB (USA team)-poirot.jpg Maybe he's a cousin of Rene..
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 03-12-2014 at 07:33 AM.
    hrgamrga likes this.

Mike the Bike has been sold. I tried to keep his Q up, but his form has been pretty poor. But I sold him to one of my farm teams so he can stay around for me awhile yet.

BvB (USA team)-mike-bike-final-stats.jpg

So I was looking for a player to replace him.. and there were all these great players on the tranny list.. like I never see such a nice list EVER, and I was not going to be online for awhile. So I tossed a T on a few nice ones and went out.

This happened: BvB (USA team)-12-lolz-transfers.jpg

So more than Mike have to be sold. Barclay Plager, while a wonderful player, has slowed considerably in training, so he was next on the block:

BvB (USA team)-12-barclay-final-stats.jpg

Still massively in the red, I have to do some thinking to figure out who else I want to sell.

And a couple of the trainees have gained stars:

BvB (USA team)-zorc.png BvB (USA team)-vi-jack.png
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 03-13-2014 at 07:03 AM.
    JohnnyBravo likes this.

Its really good to see a team that many players can play different roles did you train/adding skill points for them ?

-KSoze FC-
    Click !

"Football, bloody hell !"
    -SAF '99-

I try to buy nice two role players, and sometimes train another role and/or a Special Ability.

I slowed down on training for awhile as I have had an older team, but since I just picked some young signings, I will be planning on doing some more training on them.. to add a little Quality, but since they are all already 5 stars, not too much.

I haven't decided on extra roles for the new ones, have to think on that awhile. There are some positional roles I hardly ever use, like DML/R, so I won't be training those. It depends on who I can make myself sell, actually.

Farewell

Wayne Rainey: BvB (USA team)-12-rainey-final-stats.jpg Adrian Tagliaferro: BvB (USA team)-12-tags-final-stats.jpg Grant Fuhr: BvB (USA team)-12-fuhr-final-stats.jpg
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 06-20-2014 at 01:10 AM.

Hello new kids:

BvB (USA team)-12-barbiero-start.jpg No I didn't buy him from Mr. Scout, I got a magical (read: I see one like this once a Season if I am lucky, and I check every time I log on) tranny list and went in debt. But he was the gem... 1 training session away from sixth star...

BvB (USA team)-12-dunne-start.jpg BvB (USA team)-12-fowlie-start.jpg BvB (USA team)-12-tlusty-start.jpg

Hassan Zakaria has started to learn DR, since I need a backup 'cos I sold my awesome triple role D.

Still looking for the perfect right winger. C'mon Training Academy gods, give me an AMR/MR!
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 03-15-2014 at 03:17 AM.
    JohnnyBravo likes this.

A friend was selling a rather nice ST so I decided to buy him: BvB (USA team)-ersin.jpg

With all the new additions my Squad looks quite different: BvB (USA team)-12-squad-new-kids.jpg
    JohnnyBravo likes this.

Page 35 of 64 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast