Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Like Tree384Likes

Thread: FCBayern München (Spanish team)

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    For me, I like German football, most teams, liga.2 included, nice to see Braunschweig up. But Munich is like... the New York Yankees... or the Detroit Red Wings. So easy to win with superstars.... Are you from Munich/Bavaria? Then I would understand I suppose.

Für mich, ich mag deutschen Fußball, die meisten Teams, liga.2 enthalten, gut zu sehen, bis Braunschweig. Aber München ist wie ... die New York Yankees ... oder die Detroit Red Wings. So einfach, mit Superstars gewinnen .... Sind Sie aus München / Bayern? Dann würde ich verstehen, nehme ich an.

nooope! hahahaha I am from Spain! that's why I can writte this .."ñ" of España ..well, I understand a little bit of german
    when I was a kid I liked Oliver Kahn very much, really I think that goalkeeper is a very interesting position... this idea to work hard and see the other team with 0 goals, and all this.. is something that I like a lot, really love it, of course, the "better" players usually are who do the goals... and are more famous.. and all that, but, for me Kahn, is the best, idol! that's why I love Bayern (^-^)

and yeah, they play with superstars, but, they have money cos are responsable team.. not like in spain, all of Barcelona and Real Madrid, is fake, the are really nothing, because they have a debt with the bank, of 600 milions of euros...
    in Scotland, the "historic" Glasgow Rangers... with 53 leagues that they won, are at now.. in the 4th division for a debt of only 20 milions... and in all the european leagues if u have debts, u go to 2nd division, in germany this is the law....

so what I wanna say, is that if my grandmother, like the FC Barcelona can have 450 milions of euros to do a big team, and.. say, well... "some day we will pay.. the bank give us all the time of the universe" ...
    ...if my grandmother can do that, my grandmother's team will win the next champions league.........(^.^)

(^-^)
    ...Detroit Red Wings sounds like a team payed for Redbull xD ..like redbull Salzburg

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-quadro-semiss-champions-league.jpg

and Finally^^ we will play our 3rd final of the Champions League, this friday we will fight for the 2nd trophy of Champions

The final will be against LEO FC, the 2nd of my group, I was first with 18 points, he 2nd with 9 points.
    He is one of my firnds of top eleven, thats why I was thinking, that if in the 6th match of the groups, he was not 2nd, just, loose against his team... but at the end he didn't need to win, and me to loose (^-^)'

At now, but, we will fight with all and more, to have, to win, to enjoy, wich/what is the better trophy, for me...

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    LOL, they are an American ice hockey team. But yeah you could call them the Barca of the NHL.

I am too a fan of goal keepers, but also the defense. The players that get little glory it's true. I think Roman Weidenfeller one of the best GK.

I'm a fan of German footy because I got to see it on t.v. regularly growing up (this is before cable & sat tv -- I'm OLD ), I have been a fan of Dortmund (and Mönchengladbach) since I was about 10 years old. I like the culture and honesty and fair play. Yeah they can't run into mounds of debt to buy championships, and I think that's how it should be.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LOL, they are an American ice hockey team. But yeah you could call them the Barca of the NHL.

I am too a fan of goal keepers, but also the defense. The players that get little glory it's true. I think Roman Weidenfeller one of the best GK.

I'm a fan of German footy because I got to see it on t.v. regularly growing up (this is before cable & sat tv -- I'm OLD ), I have been a fan of Dortmund (and Mönchengladbach) since I was about 10 years old. I like the culture and honesty and fair play. Yeah they can't run into mounds of debt to buy championships, and I think that's how it should be.
    ohh yeah, Weidenfeller is one of the bestsss!!! I'ts curious that u live in the USA and see german football LOL here in spain, I can not see bayern matches, so..... uefa's page is the betteer way to know how the match goes (^.^)'
    and about ice hockey... in the news sometimes I can see how the players fight!!! and destroy all.. LOL

Really i've to say, that, I live in a place called Catalonia, <(at now,, half world talks about this place,, cos wanna have the independance.... like scotland the next year...) but, really, I'm feel 50% german, because too I was really fan of Michael Schumacher, since... the year 99' .... and the first game of computer that I played in my life, was a german game, and in german language, cos was a game of a friend from germany, the game Anno 1602 xDDD so, during my life my mind was a lot of times in Germany, I think is a very interesting contry)))
    Cat Harrison likes this.

I'm from St. Louis, Missouri, which had a large population of immigrants from Germany back in the day, as well as a strong soccer culture.
    St. Louis University has alumni such as Vedad Ibisevic.
    So they had a Bundesliga round up show on the public-owned tv station for many years until cable tv came onto the scene.
    Now I follow on cable and the internet.
    khris likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

YEEEEASHHH!!

we were loosing 0-2... minute 49' but my gloryouss player matteo Brighi do a goal 55' min. and... in the minute 89' !!!!!! (^-^)

in the extra time.. Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink did a passing to Roberto Carlos 112' and ... we won 3-2

EPIC!!!!!!

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-final-3-2-victoria-t9-champions.jpg

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-quadro-eliminatorias-t9-champions.jpg

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-sala-trofeos-despues-final-champ.-t9.jpg

FCBayern München fans are celebrating the 2nd Champions League of his history

really I love the match that my played did... a goal in the 89' minute... and when Roberto Carlos scored...
    Was good idea when I changed Van Nistelrooy for Robben at the end of match... in the minute 85' and see, that in the 89' minute did a excellent passing to Brighi, who scores.... and saved me of a bad day ...XD
    at now I'm feel a good coach, I'm feel like Jupp Heinckes, or like Sir Alex Ferguson xDD LOL

(^.^) I am happy!

.......News of this 10 season.....-.-'

This season is a sh it, I have the better team, but the scorer of 6 stars that I buy when season starts... is invisible.

Today I loose against a guy with a team worst than mine.... with players of 3... 4 stars... and me with 5... and 6 players of 6 stars.
    Oliver Kahn, my old (historic) goalkeeper, starts so bad... so I bought a GK of 5 stars, and at 1 training point of distance of the 6th star...

His name is Jacques Songo'o (I change it, yeah) too a great GK, of our league here in spain, when Deportivo de la Coruña won the league yeaaaaars ago.

but... the team don't work well. I am thinking at now in to be 8th position to repeat next month with better team... or fight for the 4th place...
    Too is true that I am alittle bit tired of this game, and that I was during 9 seasons playing all mathces. And at now, I just think in to loose the cup in the 1st round, (cos is not interesting for me at now..-.-' ) and be in the 1/8 of the champions....
    Maybe, after win 2 champions leagues in the last 2 months I need a,,, break? yeah.. maybe I need to stop... really I have to say that I am tired to be pending of the hours of matches... everyday in a different hour.... ....it makes me go very badly in some things in my life, so, I think... the team will work ...for him self, without my fantastic and incredible help... that makes of this club, FCBayern München, a great club with incredible players (for me) and unforgotable matches, for me.

Take a break, tank the season, and come back stronger!
    khris likes this.

Take a break, tank the season, and come back stronger!
    yeess... can be interesting to do that during 1 season... Today i draw, and I'm 6th... and the 8th is 7 points worst than me so, illegal formation and... I think during 2 seasons I will have a new dream team (^-^) ...patience is a virtue, in this case... ..hope that november and december will be a party everyday)))

..at the end if I use this strategy usually, you will have same level as me LOL
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast