5*-75
    6*-80
    7*-85
    8*-90
    9*-95

Our season in one pic:

Bayespresso, what else?

Rookie
    Hey Im using the same formation but im just wondering which orders do you use and aginst what kind of formation is 4-3-3 not good??? And bdw is it worth to tank the season????
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rok Lesničar View Post
    Hey Im using the same formation but im just wondering which orders do you use and aginst what kind of formation is 4-3-3 not good??? And bdw is it worth to tank the season????
    I have the orders and more, in the 1st page of this post, are this:
    -mentality offensive,
    -mixed passing
    -pressure in all the field
    -normal tackling
    -long passing
    -zonal marking,
    -counter attack and off side active,

arrows 2 blue in the DC's, and all the other players with red arrow (you will see on the pics)

At now I tank 2 months and play to win the league 2 seasons. I did it 1 time, and I won 2 leagues, and 2 champions leagues,
    Last month, I started again the round of 4 seasons, winning the 5th Champions, and well,,, now is the 2nd month that I tank in the league, so, yeah, it works if you don't wanna waste tokens is a good option to save treatments, rests, do power training in some players, and play, in "light" mode, without stress... and you know... been every month trying to be 1st all time... I was tired of that, so, that's why I don't buy more tokens and obtained 6-7 youngers from the academy during the last 3/4 seasons, to have a young team.

Rookie
    Ok but why so many red arrows???

Ok but why so many red arrows???
    I don't know LOL for me works, so...
    well if you read some of my posts, I try to play understanding how is programmed this game... how works, how work hidden skills.. % by default... so I reall y think that 8 red arrows ( and have 2 good DC's) = more players avaliable in attack, that's what I think. Too I train 1st the speed, to be 1st in the actions, and obtain the ball in defense faster, and too to have a plus (+) in attack. I am doing the same strategy with my 2nd team, Port Vale FC, and it works. because all is programming, % by default and hidden skills... and a mode to play of T11 game...

Rookie
    Tnx for advice I will use your orders and going to see how will this work for me. Hope I will have lots of good games with your orders tnx.
    Bdw yout team is the best.

Tnx for advice I will use your orders and going to see how will this work for me. Hope I will have lots of good games with your orders tnx.
    Bdw yout team is the best.
    Thank you! (there are lots of good teams here )good luck with orders, by the way I still thinking that the key of my team is the 9* speed of some players, I think, that, is what really makes the difference... so I use a 4-3-3 full of arrows to have +options in attacking (in defense I have the 2 DC and at the end the game always select a player, DL, DR MC of ST to defend and if have spped, in more %) ...but sure that if this is the key, it works and makes the differnce too with other formations..
    good luck mate (^-^)

Well, is the moment, after exactly 100 League matches with us, I have to sell Arjen Robben, in the 15th season, I think that he started in the 7th, so is his 9th season with us.
    FCBayern München (Spanish team)-robben-t15-jor-12-de-28-venta.jpg
    FCBayern München (Spanish team)-robben-venta-t15.jpg

He did not score in any of the Champions League Finals that played, but did 3 assistancesm and the 3rd, in our 3rd Final, was the key, in the minute 89' to draw the match 2-2, and thank's to Robben we won our 2nd Champions League, in 3 finals as I mentioned.

In the 7th season he did 21 assistances and was 1st in the top. This season we won the league with 76 points.
    No defeat.
    Last edited by khris; 02-20-2014 at 10:11 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

This is a great moment because for first time in our history, we have a player with a skill at 100.
    and the skill is aggressiveness, and the player is Marc Overmars.

100 = 10* yeahhh 10 stars, congratulations to me!
    (^-^)

The first time with a skill of 3 numbers :3

Page 12 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast