Page 39 of 55 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
Like Tree384Likes

Thread: FCBayern München (Spanish team)

And after a 9-0 using the subs' we are n the Final of the Champions League for 11th consecutive time.

55 goals scored and 3 recived for now in this CL are our better register... we will play against the non favourite that won 2-0 home and lost 1-2 out without attend tomorrow morning, 14 hours from now more o less...

10:09 am exctly is when we have to win the 11th lol curious...

Too if we win it, this trophy will complete our 2nd page of trophies... 36 and 24 will be titles of winner...
    not bed.

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-final-cl2.jpg
    Last edited by khris; 03-05-2015 at 06:25 AM.
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Berlin will be the place were will be played our 12th Final of the Champions League against a team from Poland

Zumalakarregui will play his 69th Champions League match of his career, this season he scored 20 goals in the 12 matches that he played and was 5 times Man of the Match.

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-apple-maps-berlin-antarctica-533x400.jpg

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAq!!!!! 0-3!

Attachment 39525

Attachment 39526

Attachment 39527

Attachment 39528

Byespresso, what else?

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-11-copas.png

Khris what orders and arrows.you using for? What you change during the match?

Quote Originally Posted by TheAdix View Post
    Khris what orders and arrows.you using for? What you change during the match?
    Orders are in the 1st page of this thread, arrows always in all players, 2 blue to the DC's and red in all other players.
    Basically during matches I like to play with the substitutions and orders, not doing change formation... I change 90% times a MC and ST in the minute 50 +/- if their name don't appear in the comments.. too if the match is complicated I change to a very defensive mentality with long passing or inclusive, I change 3 players of position like are the MC-right, AMC-center (that is a ST), and ST-left, ..and I put the ST left as MC right, the MC as AMC, and the AMC as ST, because my ST Hasselbaink is a excellent player that when play as MC sometimes make me win chances and inclusive possession, despite the -2% of penalty for wrong position, I win possession and chances many times.

Lehmann (34), William Gallas (34) and Zé Roberto (33) will be retired at the end of this season. In the Cup I see lots of L20 been L18 and we lost 1st Cup match due the not contract renewal... we lost 1-2 against a L20 wih some 2* players lol so maybe, only maybe I will attend and try to win this round. Maybe. :3

Nostbakken is 33 age and will be retired with 34 too.

Do you focus only on Champions League? I know you don't play Cup, but what about League? Do you won the league sometimes?

Quote Originally Posted by TheAdix View Post
    Do you focus only on Champions League? I know you don't play Cup, but what about League? Do you won the league sometimes?
    The idea is play for 2 League titles, and tank 2 seasons, so when I play for the 2nd League, I fight for the Champions, and when I've played for the 2nd league and I tank, I only fight for the CL. With this system is posible win leagues the 50% of the months of the year, and like the CL's, is posible to win the League of every Level. I've 12 Leagues been now in L18, I tanked last season after win 1 title because wanna rest all 2015 after 2 years with T11 everyday in my head... because my tanking strategy is to take a breath of the game, but too when I tank I train to be ready and win the Cl's ...so LOL ...now I want all the time for me.

Here Leagues I've won, last summer is when I tanked 4 months
    FCBayern München (Spanish team)-lol-statistics-t29.jpg

Yesterday I decided to finish our stadium construction, after 29 seasons LOL
    and well, I obtained this achievement

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-t-29estadio-full.jpg

I always had problems with money because usually I have a full team with players and high salaries so now I hope that with the stadium with +60k seats we will obtain a little bit more of cash.
    Too I think that is the moment to finish this work and have The Super Chachy Kellogg's Stadium at max.

Page 39 of 55 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast