Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Like Tree83Likes

Thread: Goonskies - From Rags to Riches

same here, if im not mistaken youre from malaysia right?
    i usually sleep sometime around 1AM and wake up a 6 and go out and about wherever the wind takes me. i could see some matches but still most were around the 2-4 slots. now its like trollinhos tempting me to just stay at home and watch my teams lose XD
    Qambu Yaasi likes this.
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Haha yea...my CL matches used to be between 2-6 AM...unless I stay up to watch the actual UEFA CL matches, I am never awake for T11 CLs.

Now it's between 12 Noon - 4 PM... I watched it twice and then decided CL matches are better off not seen, since traditionally I don't watch it...just hate that I start league matches with 75% condition. But I guess that's alright because for the league you don't have to win it, just try to finish top 4. The CL is where the money is!
    littledude072 likes this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

SAMSUNG 0-10 Goonskies, Rocking with Nokia - malaysia 0-1 Rags to Riches, Dem be Rags

=== SAMSUNG 0-10 Goonskies, Rocking with Nokia ===

Despite the loss of Head Coach Fonzacus' ever so beloved Nokia N73, Goonskies FC pulled a 0-10 win away against SAMSUNG VN FC. SAMSUNG, originally thought to have originated from Seoul, South Korea, touched down near the port of Goony Toons on a straw ship bearing the Vietnamese flag. Although having a die-hard fan base, the team showed its true color after stumbling an inch on soft sand. The team all bent and bruised after such a tumble, allowed Yoyo Manpogo to score five goals. The assist rain was not as expected. The man of the match award went to Luke Lodge instead of either Alec Chamberpot or Matthew Flame Me Knee, and above all Manpogo, with just one goal.

"The man of the match was probably fixed. I have a feeling Lodge is trying his hardest to stay in this team. He has never played nice with the new generation of Goonskies. I'd love to sell him, but sad truth is I have no replacements, and with money being an issue, I do not know when we can begin improving."

Lodge, the five star thirty-three year old striker, is retiring at the end of the season. Experts predict he can still perform well next season. Rumours have it Lodge is a violent person, kicking the beloved fluke Wookie Chestnut out of the team, and taking the number one jersey for himself.

=== malaysia 0-1 Rags to Riches, Dem be Rags ===

Rags to Riches did not perform as expected during the last game against malaysia. Ten quality difference warrants heavy raining for the stronger side. Stats show having near seventy percent possession, just under three times the shots and shots on target, left Rags to Riches feeling all raggedy after winning by only one goal. Chicken Feed Tester Znofrelius did not watch the game as it took place late afternoon. Upon viewing the game this morning, Znofrelius' anger reached the nearby country of Malaysia. Geologists believed it was the start to the ring of fire.

"Young whipper-snappers these days ain't think of no playin' well, only be takin' dem money. I just saw on the telemevision Bent Wooden Ruler, Slippery Banana Peel, Impractical Screen Door, Avira Antivirus, Slanted Slingshot, and Wavy Goal Posts playin' Furious Fowl: Sun Struggle on dem shiny Aye Phone. It has been scientifically proven, Nokias can survive the apocalyptic end as seen on shows like The Prominading Lifeless and Dora: The Conquistador. I ain't think Aye Phones can take a soft tumble on the beaches of Ragsville."

With the latest unannounced update, Znofrelius's has three more viewable matches scheduled later on today. Much to the Hentai Hikou no Ichimi's surprise, Znofrelius has decided to not watch the match. Znofrelius' pet rock Pebbles will be in charge for the rest of the day with his daunting silence.

=== ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ===

and it feels great doing an update
    sort of scared on goonskies, this is how it started last season. twas 1st for a week, then didnt make promotions -.-'
    and it looks like rags are still in the cup, probably read the score wrong yesterday, ah well

you see this qambu? you got competition. sad thing is i used up most of my topeleven materials so dont expect another update for at least a few days
    Qambu Yaasi and JohnnyBravo like this.
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789