Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: The Cult Of Foster.

Banned
    What an awesome player ,I wish I had a player like him.No offense but did you pay real money to make him 9 stars or was it hard work

Its all hard work from farming Tokens for years. I spent around a year watching videos for tokens and ended up with over 10,000 at one point.

I then decided when Foster came to the club on day 3 as an 18yr old acadamy player to start using them all. I converted basically all my tokens over to green packs and have power trained him up to the top end of 9 star every season too. I power train my first eleven up to 7 stars most seasons too, but its only ever Foster power trained to near 10 star.

I have around 2900 tokens left now, with farming tokens no longer possible like it used to be, so instead I am now looking at watching vids for greens to supliment my stack of them for future seasons. Ive never spent a single real life penny on the game - although I did get around 500 once for opening up a new betting account via one of the offers.

As players go up a star and age their training speeds drop so at the moment Foster is costing me around 400-500 greens a season to maintain at the start of day one. Thankfully I can earn around 700 greens a season from vids, gifts and rewards etc... So if I stop training my other players each season I can easily maintain Fosters power training each season.

A very solid day for Foster today. A hat trick and an assist in the Champions League, plus 2 goals in the League meant he picked up both MOM awards on offer today too. A goal in yesterday's Cup second leg too means that he has scored in every game of the season so far as a result.

The only down side was that Foster picked up a yellow in the Champions League game, so its going to be a bit of a tightrope for him if he wants to try and avoid a suspension in this competition at some point this season.

Yet again a very hard draw in the League, so it looks like it will be hard work to keep scoring and scoring in big amounts, whilst the Cup is simply a joke with its parings.

Foster has had another solid day of football today, he assisted in the cup as Halifax went on to win 2-0 in the first leg, before scoring twice and getting another assist in the League.

Todays 2 goals now put him on 399 club goals, so just one more needed to hit the 400 mark. A steady start to the season, but with hard games to come its going to be interesting to see if he can keep it up.

And He has done it!!!! Foster scores in the early Champions League game today to bring up his 400th Halifax Town goal.

He then topped it off later on in the League game with scoring a further 4 goals, with an additional assist too.

Not a bad day at all. Well done Hayden, you are now into the 400 club.

Two yellow cards in two league games means Foster will now sit out the next league game due to suspension. Had a feeling of inevitability about it really as it looks like the game engine had pre-determined Foster was going to pick up cards all the time. 3 yellows in 12 games already this season.

On the plus, Foster is still chipping in with goals in games. Leading the league as top scorer so far, with a few assists to his name too.

Foster has continued at a steady pace this season. His suspension in the league has been sat out, but he still has the tightrope of missing another game, this time in the Champions League, if he gets booked again.

Solid performances in the Cup have kept Halifax in the competition some how, as well as being unbeaten in the league and Champions League, where Foster keeps finding the net, has meant that the start of this season to date has been very good. 18 straight wins in this season - which is also a new club record too.

Congratulations Hayden Foster! Today sees him hit his 250th League goal for the club.

A steady season so far has seen Foster continually produce to keep his scoring going. The Cup tomorrow looks like it could be the last one of the season as Halifax are behind after the first leg and are facing stronger opposition, but other than that everything else looks positive for the rest of the season.

Out of the Cup as predicted, but still in both the Champions League and also 15 straight wins in the League means that it looks like that is going to be won at a canter this season.

Foster picked up 5 goals and an assist in todays game which takes him to 50 goals for the season.

As we approach the end of the season Foster nets his 60th goal of the season - which brings up his 450th goal for FC Halifax.

4 games left in the league, which has now been won, plus a semi final second leg and potentially a final too if Halifax could get through the semi final.

The first leg of the Semi Final in the CL saw Foster suspended after he managed to get booked for a second time in the competition in the round before. That means he has picked up a total of 4 yellows this season - two in the CL and two in the League, resulting him in missing two games. It did feel like it was inevitable that he would be suspended in both competitions seeing as he got his first yellow in the first league and CL games of the season.

Focus is now being put on Sunday, where Foster will yet again under go very heavy power training to push him to the top end of 9 stars again. 15 MOM awards and a daily gift award of a cone has meant that Foster only needs 59 further cones to get to ten star, assuming he doesn't pick any other MOM or daily gifts up this season. Its assumed this will cost the club around 300 or so Greens to get Foster to this stage.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast