Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 80
Like Tree122Likes

Thread: Poker winners thread

  1. #61
    CH4
    CH4 is offline
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    16
    Christensen got 43 😉

  2. #62
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    380
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    We could open a thread for even more difficult targets, like the 7th Crown... Poker + the 3 Top's.... anyone achieved?
    Yes, I did last season with the poker above. I didn’t take a screenshot of the tops though.
    khris likes this.

  3. #63
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,729
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    Yes, I did last season with the poker above. I didn’t take a screenshot of the tops though.
    I 'll put that in quiz questions - lol

    How can we show/prove that we won the "poker" ?
    * can be done with two screenshots
    khris likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  4. #64
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    14,652
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    Yes, I did last season with the poker above. I didn’t take a screenshot of the tops though.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I 'll put that in quiz questions - lol

    How can we show/prove that we won the "poker" ?
    * can be done with two screenshots
    Nu worries, I'm gunna change the thread title so we can ask for the Poker itself, and the "Seventh Crown" :P

  5. #65
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    14,652
    Wondering if I should add "the 13th crown winners" so treble + last FA + all the tops...

    The 7th Crown, should be only mentioned in the case to have "specifically", the Poker + the 3 Goal scorer tops.

  6. #66
    Champion madflo19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,110
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Wondering if I should add "the 13th crown winners" so treble + last FA + all the tops...

    The 7th Crown, should be only mentioned in the case to have "specifically", the Poker + the 3 Goal scorer tops.
    That's easy,usually if you win the treble,you'll top the other categories too(at least this was happening to me xD)

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    khris likes this.

    A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

  7. #67
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    14,652
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    That's easy,usually if you win the treble,you'll top the other categories too(at least this was happening to me xD)

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Ok so, Im expectant to see a "Full 13th Crown"

  8. #68
    Dreamer po_zdrach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    486
    In my opinion, association should be in Platinum for "Full 13th Crown"
    khris and milpol like this.

  9. #69
    Famous
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,051
    FULL, FULL 1st here (Finally my new asso is better than my prev* "getting inactive one" We won, YAYY)
    Triple-Check
    1st in Asso, stayed platinum - Check
    Top Goalscorer/Rating/Assist in all competition (My only ST) - CHECK!



    *I created back then... Sob-sob
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 02-02-2019 at 03:50 PM.
    khris likes this.

  10. #70
    Famous
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,051
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast