Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526
Like Tree178Likes

Thread: Club shop, jerseys, emblems and more

Club shop, jerseys, emblems and more-te2021emblemgift.pngClub shop, jerseys, emblems and more-te2021jerseygift.png

Season 140 also marked the release of the yearly update Top Eleven 2021. This jersey and emblem were gifted for free to every manager.
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

This thread is dead. So does the monthly jerseys since Take-Two purchase Nordeus.
    They also own 2k (WWE, NBA videogame etc) and Rockstar (GTA etc)

Club shop, jerseys, emblems and more-emblemgiveaway.jpg

Anyway I manage to be 1of 6 lucky winner to get these emblem.
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 09-07-2021 at 08:41 AM.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Club shop, jerseys, emblems and more-afrika.jpg

welp, the new african unity cup got tons of beautiful jerseys & emblems.
    the great thing bout the emblem is most of em dont have wordings in it so you can easily use it as your main.
    most of the logo with wordings kinda turn off the manager to wear it as their club logo.
    hopefully nodeus will put it on the clubshop.
    but man, there're so many to buy i hope i have enough tokens by the end of event to buy the one i like(s)
    (well if nodeus decide to put em on the clubshop)
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	afrika.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	98.3 KB 
ID:	138854

welp, the new african unity cup got tons of beautiful jerseys & emblems.
    the great thing bout the emblem is most of em dont have wordings in it so you can easily use it as your main.
    most of the logo with wordings kinda turn off the manager to wear it as their club logo.
    hopefully nodeus will put it on the clubshop.
    but man, there're so many to buy i hope i have enough tokens by the end of event to buy the one i like(s)
    (well if nodeus decide to put em on the clubshop)
    Remember that we had same event with Europian nations and they did not put those in shop. Maybe they shall make those only for money.

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    Remember that we had same event with Europian nations and they did not put those in shop. Maybe they shall make those only for money.
    I was wrong, they just added 24 emblems and 24 jerseys (each 30 tokens) to the shop. I need 1440 tokens to buy those

gonna necroed this thread since the 3d introduction they just kill all those old beautiful rare jersey because if you're wearing old jerseys it will be all in 1 color in 3d. so i'm gonna necroed by showing the 3d jerseys (well gonna pull the photos from top11 fb)

the 1st gift since 3d intro, probably 1 of the best looking jersey in 3d.

then they make a poll, red was given as gift and blue was available at shop for 30tokens. both are fugly because they have same color from shirt to shorts to socks. pass

the 1st items of the month for june 2022. sell on shop for 30tokens each. now they also sell emblems which i think looks quite good but overall the jerseys are meh, like a template 5dollar shirt. oh but i'm using this GK shirt. better than the july's edition.

july items of the month. also meh. again looks like template but i buy the orange shirt because it came with black shorts. didnt use it atm, maybe sometime later. who knows

1st event. eh wait. this is the 2nd event item sell on the shop. guess i have to dig my photo gallery to find the 1st event item sell on shop.
    again, it's meh looks like template. but better than 1 color kit from shirt-shorts-socks

Last edited by jarharnamme; 08-11-2022 at 05:59 PM.

continued. actually there're tons, but most of em i dont have it. the one that's limited time international need to buy with real money(nope not gonna buy it), the friendly league(too lazy to join & play it, but they do give out 1 of most beautiful 3d jersey early on tho, now they're mostly like templates)
    ah i found the 1st event items put out on the shop. there're also task jerseys. need to cut paste that because the inventory is fukin messed cant be sorted out need to use my microsoft paint skills

Club shop, jerseys, emblems and more-event1.jpg
    the 1st event items put on shop.

Club shop, jerseys, emblems and more-frenzy.jpg
    the okay-ish jersey from crappy frenzy event. they're okay but definitely not worth 1000tokens to continue

Last edited by jarharnamme; 07-14-2022 at 04:05 PM.

new items of the month for august 2022

of these 3, i would say the white, green, red is the best.
    and it's bulgaria flag and probably will be favorite of bulgarian players in this game.
    funnily tho it's primary color is white so if you're watchin in 2d it will be white dots but in 3d it will mostly be in red since the jerseyback is in red color!

the awayday sponsor task jersey giveaway

Last edited by jarharnamme; 08-11-2022 at 06:02 PM.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

More jerseys availables on the store!!!
    Please, bring old jerseys again.

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526