Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: RHINOCEROS, playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar

RHINOCEROS, playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group

This is my new team, ΡΙΝΟΚΕΡΟΣ - it’s the Greek name for Rhinoceros (we use Ρ instead of R as Π instead of Ρ).
    I ‘m in a T11 Greek group, so I propose the idea to create a league with members of the group, with 35T teams, playing for fun.
    I also participate in such a league with forum friends in the past, OMA of Khris, so had the experience how to start it.
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...rver-57-a.html

We made or use alt fb accounts. I started playing first with my team and then after the new season came, I invited them to play t11. They did and now we all had teams playing in the same league.
    The instructions were to buy max 3 5* players because we must have about the same quality so the game put us in the same league (because now with the new draw system, quality lv of the team is more critical than being friends).
    A couple of friends overdone it and one didn’t buy, had a low q team and we lost him. Finally we ‘re together in a league of 13 friends at day 3.
    The names are Greek, capital letters from animals (ok, we have a team ΔΡΑΚΟΙ > Dragons ).

We also use relative pictures as our fb profiles. Mine is from a theatrical play, “Rhinoceros” by Eugene Ionesco (nice play).
    RHINOCEROS,  playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group-rinokeros-ion-2.jpg

The reason is that we must look different from our basic teams so (as the other members of the t11 who don’t participate) we can recognize with a first look, that it’s from our non-pro league. I also named the league GT11 League (Greek Top 11).
    Some simple rules about our league.
    This isn’t a pro league, just playing for fun (but to win also). We don’t buy, farming or downloading aps to our mobile to earn extra sources for the team. It’s only a 35T teams league.
    We don’t bid to a player if another friend of league has done it first.
    As for supporting, do whatever we want but only with the purpose of fun (and don’t have misunderstandings or other problems).
    As I called all the friends to play in that league, I earn some extra token as a manager. With those token, at the end of the season I ‘ll buy a premium jersey or emblem and I ‘ll sent it as a gift to the champion of GT11 League. Next season, we ‘ll see.

Rhinoceros as started the previous season
    RHINOCEROS,  playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group-%CE%A1%CE%99%CE%9D%CE%9F%CE%9A%CE%95%CE%A1%CE%9F%CE%A3-fb6-40t.jpg

our league, the first day (or third day of the season)
    RHINOCEROS,  playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group-l-d1.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Playing as a 35T manager, the purpose is to use your token to buy 5* players, with the less possible T and also low value because money is an issue.
    A good move for the beginning is to sell your 4* player with the sa (every new team has at least one). He is young, expensive, fast trainer, but useless because you don't have greens to feed him, or reds if he got an injury.
    RHINOCEROS,  playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group-7-26-sell-karpathakis-ml.jpg

Too bad he didn't keep bidding

The next move of course is to buy good 5* veterans
    RHINOCEROS,  playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group-players-1-10t.jpg

RHINOCEROS,  playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group-players-2-9t.jpg

RHINOCEROS,  playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group-players-3-14t.jpg
    that's 33 token including
    - 15 players ready for the first team
    - 1 free agent, sold for 350 K
    - 1 fail in an auction, tried for a last sec snip but my internet wasn't fast enough
    - 1 fail, spend 9 T in a bidding war. This manager, in a previous auction was inactive. Made the 1st bid and lost a player from another bid in the initial round, so I thought I can win him.
    He was bidding continually in every round, almost in the last second. Tried different tricks but then I dropped it.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 08-12-2015 at 05:54 AM.
    t11_fan likes this.

One thing I did, was to send 2 gifts (an emblem & jersey) from another team I have. Those (except from the fun of the game) also are very useful because you build a "strong" profile for your team, so can scare some players, specially from 1st level, and stay out from your auctions.
    My T are precious to play as a 35t but my alt team has extra t.
    RHINOCEROS,  playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group-gift-emblem.jpg
    RHINOCEROS,  playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group-gift-jersey.jpg
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Injuries is an issue of the game
    specially if you aren't T buyer/farmer or have gathered red from previous seasons.
    RHINOCEROS,  playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group-7-30-trayma.jpg

For some injuries like this, you can wait 2-3 days but I had another for 8 days so I decided to sell my player instead of spending 15 reds or have him so many days out of the games (and spend also 4-5 greens to bring his condition back).
    Of course with that method you 're loosing the role playing element of the game, meaning to buy a player, train him, watching how he performs, maybe in different positions-roles or getting better
    or spending one Token to rename/make him as your favorite football player
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 08-12-2015 at 05:55 AM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

As I said before, money it's very important in the first levels but lv1 it's the most difficult.
    That's because you don't have any managers/teams below of your lv, meaning that your 3* player cannot sold to another team as a 5* as a manager lv3 can sell his 3* player (or 2* academy player) to you as a higher * player.
    So, I bought this player, for 1 T
    RHINOCEROS,  playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group-8-1-fa-mc-1t.jpg

trained him a little to get his 4* and try to sell him.
    Wasn't so easy, was trying a lot of times (giving a good discount also) and finally changed his name to Andres Iniesta.
    This time it was better. So, spend 2 T but got 600K.
    RHINOCEROS,  playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group-selling-iniesta.jpg

not bad
    RHINOCEROS,  playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group-bank-loan.jpg
    Cat Harrison likes this.

-so remember, buy free agents, 14q, 3* and train them to have the 4*. Many new players of the game cannot understand that a 3* player, q14 and a 4* player, q15 are almost the same.
    -try to find fa that playing in some normal position. A fa, q13, playing as AML or MR only, with a value of 700-800K it's very hard to sold.
    - don't spend too much T for free agents. T are precious (...my precious) so if you can keep some, at lv 2 you can also buy free agents and sell them as 4* or 5* players to lv1 managers.
    - you have some 3* players, with low value, like 50-100K. Just let them go, to free some positions for your team. It's not worthy trying to sell them. It's a waste of time. Those players are useful only if you want to tank, so keep them, let them play oop and don't worry if they get injured or have a yellow/red card.

- the Cup gives very few money so I didn't bother to move on and have the risk of an injury to my players.
    - Academy players : of course don't sign the T one. Make a contract with the 0T and keep him for many seasons. Those very low q academy players, are the key for the future League & CUP draws
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 08-12-2015 at 06:09 AM.
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Bought another two players

a ST with 1 to 1 sa
    RHINOCEROS,  playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group-8-3-st-1-1-1t.jpg

and another MC to replace my injured MC I sold.
    RHINOCEROS,  playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group-8-3-mc-auction-3-bids-won.jpg

bid first, another guy bid 3 times, scaring the other managers
    and finally I won, bidding in the last sec of the first round.
    Yes, nice to play with rookies
    RHINOCEROS,  playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group-8-3-mc-auction-3-bids.jpg

So now my team is like this

RHINOCEROS,  playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group-team-d10.jpg

with a total of 38 token.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 08-12-2015 at 06:13 AM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

and this is my league today, at day 15

RHINOCEROS,  playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group-l-d15-table.jpg

not bad at all
    Cat Harrison and khris like this.

Hi again. As you can see, this team show case is also like a mini-guide for creating a league with friends as also how to start playing the game as a 35T player. If you feel, you can ask questions here (but not about the basics of the game please).
    Next days I 'll be in some beautiful beach, but I 'll respond soon.
    khris likes this.

RHINOCEROS,  playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group-l-d19-table.jpg

good, 1st position but the other team is a tough one

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast