Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Should I spend £80?

When u get the chance join a team in associations, as with the right team can earn a 100 tokens at top level other then the sponsor special I don’t spend anything more. As like your yourself I spent too much at the beginning but it’s just short time gain, the most important things to progress is greens as good young players can stay in the team for a number of seasons

Quote Originally Posted by EddieJ View Post
    When u get the chance join a team in associations, as with the right team can earn a 100 tokens at top level other then the sponsor special I don’t spend anything more. As like your yourself I spent too much at the beginning but it’s just short time gain, the most important things to progress is greens as good young players can stay in the team for a number of seasons
    Cheers mate, I was trying to be mindful not to run about like a hyperactive noob chirping up every win, tried to bare in mind you guys have all probs gone through this dozens of times, although when the guy at the top of the league (who at the time was about 5-8% better than me) slipped up against third and then I done him 7-2 away to go 1 point up with 5 games to go every win after felt like a cup final, even though they were against 60-70% teams we both had easy run ins was such a buzz, glad you enjoyed it, even if just for reminding you of some stuff about the game I hope the story was at least semi interesting

There's so much I'm still learning about the game, and maybe shoulda picked it up 3-6 months ago as going back to work now might not have as much time, but associations seem to bring a whole new dimension to how exciting it can be, but as for the details yeah still no idea so thanks for the heads up

And will spend a couple more quid now and then but nothing as silly as 80 nicker at the end of a season with two games to go, I wasnt even entered in a cup, and the league was pretty much done, but you live and learn

I hope I dont lose the buzz tbh, I love the game, actually had it downloaded for a few months just never opened it

I'll update this still, hopefully people might enjoy it, glad you did, but even if not be good for me to come back and check my progress etc

Thanks mate, good luck
    Last edited by Top outlaw; 03-31-2021 at 12:12 AM.

You cannot join an Association until level 4 unless you are invited by one prior to that.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345