Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree75Likes

Thread: Preview Article: Fixing Friendlies

My first proposal is that the manager should have the opportunity to arrange "ACCEPT" or "NO ACCEPT" for friendlies for a period ie. day, week, season etc.
    Second proposal: if the manager of the INVITED TEAM has not agreed to the match, has not say YES to the proposal, the match takes place BUT the invited team does not loose power, does not get injuries, does not get cards and off course does not gain experiense.
    Francesko901 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by thon View Post
    Yep you cant suddenly reduce the amount of friendly's,it's all about letting people accept them,that all that anyone has asked on this forum nothing more.!!
    Just make it that we have to accept friendly's.
    Agreed.. allow the mutual acceptance of friendlies.
    Alternatively... give the managers a config option that either enables / disables friendlies for the whole day (or a period of time). This way managers are in control of when they open their team to have scheduled friendlies
    Season 18 : Level 17
    1 Treble, 3 Doubles.
    League: 10 Cups, 4 Shields, 2 Plaques
    Champions: 3 Cups, 3 Shields
    Cup: 2 Cups, 2 Shields

Bring Back the Old Transfer Market (BBtOTM) !!

Quote Originally Posted by rdsouza View Post
    Agreed.. allow the mutual acceptance of friendlies.
    Alternatively... give the managers a config option that either enables / disables friendlies for the whole day (or a period of time). This way managers are in control of when they open their team to have scheduled friendlies
    And to keep all parties happy .... perhaps even introduce a NEW "Friendly-Blocker-Booster" Pack. :-)
    Season 18 : Level 17
    1 Treble, 3 Doubles.
    League: 10 Cups, 4 Shields, 2 Plaques
    Champions: 3 Cups, 3 Shields
    Cup: 2 Cups, 2 Shields

Bring Back the Old Transfer Market (BBtOTM) !!

no injuries

there mustn't be any kind of injuries in friendlies.

friendlies should be by mutual consent, i seen too many abusing the system.
    i like other peoples idea's that friendlies should not involve injuries, condition, morale or skill gains.

The 3 hour window would be good and a step forward, but would be better if it had to be by mutual consent so the 3 window wouldn't be needed and then players can make a choice to play or reject

I think 3 hours is not enough for 1st 11 players to reach their max. It will only recover 5%. My proposal is:
    1. Reduce players' condition less than a regular match (5-10% maybe)
    2. Allow teams to have more than 22 players, so that there will be more room for rotation
    3. Allow more time than 5 minutes to decline a request (1-2 hours?)
    4. Create an option to reject all friendly requests

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    I agree with you and like the article said, these changes aren't final. We'll be monitoring feedback both ingame and on the forums and see what else needs adjusting.
    if u have taken any consideration of what ur forum members wanted,suggested,asked u then the game would have been much,much better many months ago....but u don't give any consideration of what they say ...bad situation to be a spokesman....u don't refer to children ...u refer to clients..try to think about it before u write again anything like that ...
    Level 25.

12 LEAGUES ,4 CL, 1 CUP

ola,
    para mim esta fantastico o que vao fazer pois acontecia muito comigo isso de ter 2, ou mais jogos e virem pedir amigaveis, depois os meus jogadores nao estavam aptos para jogar por isso axo isso uma exelente ideia parabens e continuem a melhorar
    Last edited by Thiago Soares Ribbeiro; 06-29-2013 at 08:36 PM.

At last, a good decision from Nordeus.Still, should be agreement between players.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast