Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree75Likes

Thread: Preview Article: Fixing Friendlies

Indonesian Forum Moderator marikitacaritoken's Avatar
    Active managers always hate "illegal" friendly match

hopelly this new update will decrease damage or injury in our team..

Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    From the article:
    And is this going to be as described in the article or is it going to have what the people want, to be able to accept and reject friendlies?

The friendly match is to be played only if both managers agree to that!

Addicted
    Surprised no one mentioned anything about this, "and if there are no Competition matches that day, you can be challenged to play up to four Friendlies."

How is it possible that you don't have a competition match on a day? Day 1 and 2 are cup games, days 3-28 are league games. You always have at least 1 game per day. Maybe this statement has something to do with time zones. I know where I live, my games are between 0400 and 1800 local time. The new nordeus day begins around 2100. Now that wouldn't be fair for someone who lives in a different time zone (I'm thinking the far east and OZ/NZ) where they can wind up with a game at 2300 local time on one day, skip a day and have their next game at 0200. They shouldn't have 4 possible friendlies one day just b/c of how things work out with their time zone.

perhaps you should be implement to fix a date for friendlys.

the challenger could date a friendly wth 1 or 2 exactly times, send you a request and you can accept or decline.
    if you do nothing, no friendly game will be played.

also you cant arrange a friendly immediatly, you have to arrange a game but there has to be 6-10 hours for the game to start with the criterias listed above.

for me this is the best option.

sometime i got my matches in the evening about 18 o'clock, and the next gamethe next day at 9am. in the night a friend arranged a friendly at 2am and the condition of my players gt to 20%, and cant recover till 9 am.

this is the only problem.

just implement that one has to ACCEPT a friendly, not automatically accept it, thats the problem now.

It should a be a mutual agreement between both teams involved.
    This is the only fair and right decision...

Rookie
    Its simple answer is to have an accept and reject friendly option.
    Surely it can easily be sorted.

Why don't you just make it so all friendlies have to be accepted and agreed to on both ends before they are played. I hate the idea of my players playing and ruining my system with out me being able to make adjustments. I want to play friendlies but I want to know about them and select which players I want to use in the friendly. Because of this I just don't have any friends. It is to big of a risk. I don't think this solves the friendly problem (however it makes it better) It does solve the problem of having games to close together so thanks for that.

FIXING FRIENDLIES - RECOMMENDATIONS

I would suggest the following decision: Give each manager the option to turn ON or OFF the requests for friendlies.
    If a manager does not want to play friendlies he turns the option OFF and all requests are automatically denied.
    If the manager accepts friendlies he turns the option ON.
    Francesko901 likes this.

Simple solution for FIXING FRIENDLIES

FIXING FRIENDLIES - RECOMMENDATIONS

I would suggest the following decision: Give each manager the option to turn ON or OFF the requests for friendlies.
    If a manager does not want to play friendlies he turns the option OFF and all requests are automatically denied.
    If the manager accepts friendlies he turns the option ON.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast