Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
Like Tree75Likes

Thread: Preview Article: Fixing Friendlies

Quote Originally Posted by Sanchi1613 View Post
    wtf??
    It's getting beyond a joke now!!! I keep asking what's happening, even on other threads, as we were told it would be done in one month and I keep getting ignored!!! It's not even the fact that nothing has been done it's the fact we are being told nothing. I normally spend £15 at the start of the season on tokens but not this season, they ain't getting my money and im starting to think about binning the game.

I couldn't give a toss about T11 being on wiki or it getting 10m downloads or mourinho being the face of the game. Concentrate on fixing the damn game!!!!

MDKII
    The feature is currently in the testing phase and we are hoping to roll it out by the end of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    The feature is currently in the testing phase and we are hoping to roll it out by the end of the season.
    What is being tested? What was described in the article or as what people clearly want according to this thread, to be able to accept or reject friendly requests?

Oh well I take it we are being told nothing again? Are we supposed to wait another month? No chance, im deleting the app changing my review on google store from 4*to1* and keeping the £20 a season I spent on tokens for another game. Shame really.

matchs amicaux

Salut à tous,

Moi j'ai une solution très simple pour résoudre le problème des matchs amicaux...
    Car en ce moment je joue au moins 2 match amicaux par jour sans pouvoir rien faire et surtout faire face à de multiple blessure sur des joueurs très important de mon effectif... sans pouvoir rien faire... Alors deux solutions ce portent à moi :

- rajouté un option au jeu pouvant réglé les matchs amicaux (le nombre par jour, si oui ou non on veut joué des matchs amicaux etc...)
    - rajouté un règle aux match amicaux en diminuant la probabilité de blessure à 5% pour évité tout handicape pour les futures journée, ou alors rendre les blessures très faible car sans vouloir abusé un ami top eleven à fait un match amical contre moi et mon meneur de jeu à pris 9 jour de blessure je trouve ça vraiment trop sévère juste pour un match non désiré...

J'espère vraiment que vous trouverez une solution bien assez tôt car pour ceux qui ont beaucoup d'ami facebook qui ne savent pas joué à top eleven les match amicaux deviennent un vrai fardeaux pour les puristes...

Merci beaucoup.

I am NOT happy with the Friendlies this far... i think both managers should agree on a frinedly game. It already has given me troubles winning a CH.League game because of someone got me a friendly before the other game started. I went to work, got everything ready...but it turned out i had a injury and that's how i lost the CL game. I think it sucks (xcuse me for the word) if you can not agree but are challenged. Please stop this or stop the friendlygame completly. If i'm on my job, i can not look for the Top 11 game. What's the use of preparing if anybody can ask you for a friendly.
    Francesko901 likes this.

I just started to play this game and this was the first thing that really bothered me. How is it possible to play a friendly you dont agree on? Its really strange that this os still the case i this game. O don't see why the developpers thought this would be good for the game.
    Francesko901 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by influenze View Post
    3 hour interval between matches => superb decision that will be apprecieted by anyone.
    About friendlies, a limit is not necessary, it would be better if only the challenger can loose condition and players injured and it dont affect the opponent, no lost of condition, no injured players...
    This is how i see it.
    I totally agree! Let us take Friendlies as a kind of training - opponent who "has invited" me to the match would lose condition, helth and would gain gain skills, but my "invited" team would lose or gain nothing. Sorry, I do not care about skill's gain from friendlies - thank you, not!

Now, I am managing "Baník Smečno" the nineth season. During them, my team was forced to play more than 50 "friendly" matches, and I forced other teams more than 10 times (I felt sorry for wasting opponent's team condition, but I just wanted to try a new squad, changes in team etc.). In no ocasion, in no match, we (me and opposing manager) were managing both teams on-line. The one who forced that match was ALWAYS the only one who was managing the team.

I do not know Nordeus statistics, so please tell us what is the ratio in numbers of matches managed on-line by forcing manager only : both managers : forced manager only. My secret tip for this ratio is 99 : 1 : 0 (which means, out of 100 matches, no team is managed only by team which was "forced" to play the "friendly" match; 1 match covers two teams leaded by their managers on-line; and in 99 "friendly" matches only manager which forced to play this match is present on-line).

My experience is the argument for playing friendly matches with real consequences for the team of manager who scheduled it, and with no consequences (neither possitive or negative) for the team which is forced to play this match.

I have a suggestion:
    When someone invite me to friendly match, just make a copy of my team and let the challenger play with this complete copy of my team with all consequences for the challenger. After the match just erase copy of my team and send me a report of results like nowadays. My team will be fully preserved and I will know how good or bad is performance of my team against the opponent. There is no need for limits of friendlies - because of consequences for challenger, the players of challenger's team will lose their energy/condition, some of them will be injured sometimes what are natural limits.

Thank you very much for your kind attention,
    Francesko
    Aariyanaj likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    Im afraid the only way to stop it is to have no friends. As sad as that is it's the only way because Nordeus don't listen to it's customers.
    Totally agree, I started handling my friends like this:
    in case they invite me aproximately one day in advance - OK, I prepare for the challenge (it happened 1 time in 9 seasons...)
    in case they leave me alone regarding friendly matches - OK, nice
    in case someone force me to play "friendly" - I reject him from my friends' list; I am not improving my team to be a crash-test-dummy for teams of very rich managers...

(Note: by "force to play friendly" I mean this practice when someone "invite me" to play friendly match i 4 or 5 minutes, I am spending more than 2 hours a day of net time by playing T11, but I usually cannot cancle match in 4 minutes... e.g. by the midnight)

Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    Is there some technical reason why friendlies cant be played unless they are agreed by both managers? Because just about every complaint about friendlies on this forum has been about games being played without consent and yet Nordeus seem to have done nothing about that. The changes proposed will not change my mind about accepting friend request, which is a shame.

How about setting something up like the transfer market page where managers can put up that they want a friendly and when they want to play then other managers can then come in and accept the offer of the friendly?
    Brilliant idea! Very simple, nice and effective - let play friendlies who cares about them. Thank you for suggesting this!

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast