Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: An Update on Friendly Match Changes

Without daily limits, the domestic friendly cup/tournament will be possible again...
    It's ok, but friendlies havent make influence for official games.

Would it not be simple just to add a button "accept or decline friendly request"?
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    Would it not be simple just to add a button "accept or decline friendly request"?
    You would think, but not according to Nordeus!!!!
    reddeviljohn likes this.

AMR
    Rookie
    what happen again for friendly match ?
    plz check this problem ASAP

When are these changes going to happen?

Im sitting 3rd in the league and have a game against 2nd place team in a couple of days and now my champions league semi final 2nd leg has been arranged for 15minutes after the league game!!!! And to make things even better both games are away and I can't rearrange them!!!

Get your finger out of your backside Nordeus!!!!

AMR
    Rookie
    Why no one answer ?
    there are big problems with friendly matches
    we are at the end of season and have important games in cup & champions but your new changes make us lose regarding the friendly games is open for more than 2 games + 2 friendly per day !
    I arranged 2 friendly games between my league game and cup game , so how can any friend arrange new friendly games at the same day (24 hours) ?!

Yes I got same issues too, it should be mutual agreement between players.. at the moment when I am away this guy keep setting friendly with me (30 min before the league match 30 min after). this is really unacceptable as It is ruining my players with condition and affecting my league game.

Please do something asap!!

Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    We have a new update regarding friendlies:

1) Regarding the current implementation we are testing, we will be removing the daily limit for friendlies completely. However, the limit where you cannot schedule a friendly against someone up to 3 hours before their other matches remains. This change will occur very soon on the servers that have already received this update. Other servers will remain unaffected.

2) While we have no estimate when our next solution will make it to testing on live servers, our next attempt will be to make friendlies asymmetrical. If you are challenged to a friendly, you will accept it automatically, but you will not burn condition, have your players injured or gain skill points. Injury may still occur during the match, but it will be reset afterwards. If you are the one challenging an opponent to a friendly match, you will burn condition, have your players injured and earn skill points normally as you always have.

Please continue to give us your feedback, as we'll continue to monitor this thread for your comments and suggestions.
    Seriously when is this update going to happen?

The friends rule is not working, i had cup and league with 4 hours apart, and a friend manage to chalenge me between them, should not happen, i already had the quote of 2 oficial games per day. I manage to win the 3 games, but had to use a lot of green packs.

I got friends challenge me 30 min before the actual league match and 30 min after league match...

it really suck.. 3 of my best players are injured.. I was coming 1st on the league now im dropped to 4th..

this really suck!!!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast