Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: An Update on Friendly Match Changes

you are good at top eleven just add me and take me as your chilah

On my server still no update. Some guy challenged me 30 minutes before my Champions League match, that idiot! I deleted him. So Nordeus, thank you for your hard work..
    And for putting me in a league with teams of higher levels. That also irritates me LOL
    Manager of:

FC Hawaii
    League winner: 9
    Champions League winner: 8 (5 in a row now)
    Cup winner: 2

FC Yes Yes Yes
    League winner: 9
    Champions League winner: still waiting.... lost 2 finals
    Cup winner: 3

Level: 15

Plz give us an option in settings ....... friendly games On/Off

Although I welcome any update that changes the disaster that is the friendly games, I would still like to see a tick box for turning friendlies on/off in the settings screen, Problem solved

My T11 all frens gone... and my name alrdy bcome ANONYMOUS... I cant send and received Gift =( Can help me on this PLEASE?

four games in one day, you will become an user talented player if distributed reasonably
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

I've had just about enough of "friendlies" screwing up my team.
    This is beyond a joke that you haven't yet fixed this issue.
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

Hi MDKII.
    Thanks for your hard work on this site..
    When is the update due to take place? It has been a year since your post and I'm getting friendly requests at all the wrong times still...
    Have a good one sir..

Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    We have a new update regarding friendlies:

2) While we have no estimate when our next solution will make it to testing on live servers, our next attempt will be to make friendlies asymmetrical. If you are challenged to a friendly, you will accept it automatically, but you will not burn condition, have your players injured or gain skill points. Injury may still occur during the match, but it will be reset afterwards. If you are the one challenging an opponent to a friendly match, you will burn condition, have your players injured and earn skill points normally as you always have.

Please continue to give us your feedback, as we'll continue to monitor this thread for your comments and suggestions.
    Allow me to suggest a tweak on that model. From what i understood, your (NORDEUS) big concern is to allow players to be able to freely schedule friendlies. Why not to had a global switch that allows a player to turn on/off friendlies, where if you have the switch on, you'll play friendlies as they are now, if it is off, then you apply the asymmetrical model.

This way you allow active managers to play as many friendlies as they like, you save players from having their team's condition crushed before an important match and you allow active manager groups to keep playing their own private competitions without influencing the outcome. I am thinking about the 35T leagues, and similar groups around, that play internal cups adding more fun to the game. Asymmetrical model is unfair for the team scheduling the game in these cases.

Quote Originally Posted by Flinger View Post
    Allow me to suggest a tweak on that model. From what i understood, your (NORDEUS) big concern is to allow players to be able to freely schedule friendlies. Why not to had a global switch that allows a player to turn on/off friendlies, where if you have the switch on, you'll play friendlies as they are now, if it is off, then you apply the asymmetrical model.

This way you allow active managers to play as many friendlies as they like, you save players from having their team's condition crushed before an important match and you allow active manager groups to keep playing their own private competitions without influencing the outcome. I am thinking about the 35T leagues, and similar groups around, that play internal cups adding more fun to the game. Asymmetrical model is unfair for the team scheduling the game in these cases.
    Save your breath mate. They don't listen and you won't even get a response from them. Their customer service is embarrassing. I doubt very much that we will even get the changes that they are proposing never mind any good suggestions from the people who play the game

MDKII
    Please continue discussion in this thread: http://forum.topeleven.com/news-anno...-nov-14-a.html

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678