Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: [Dec 12] Asymmetrical Friendlies Update available on more servers

"normally you can cancel a friendly with even 1 minute to go"

There's no normally comrade, even when I was online many times you can only wait for the match to start to make 6 or 7 changes and delete the guy from your friends list, especially if u have matches later that day... If they schedule 2 matches, 1 in 3 minutes and another later you can cancel the 2nd one...
    That's my experience of it
    Anyways new season is up, already got me 3 lvl39 players good luck all

Finally we don't have to worry about getting ambushed when we are away from our team. I'm not sure why some are complaining. If you want to get "perks" for both your teams then just arrange back-to-back friendlies with one team playing home.

I can now freely accept friend requests without having to worry that other managers play my team at less than optimal condition and getting injured. Besides, I can test my players without the risk of injuries or lowering condition and morale just before a crucial match.

Good luck for the new season. Good job Nordeus.

Thanks for the update. It needed to be done badly. Hope it works well and applies for all managers sooner. Keep up the good work and we wait for more updates soon.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by littledude072 View Post
    sorry guys im not a fan of it
    i challenged myself to a friendly as always, both managers are present. the away manager doesnt get anything

instead of negating away manager bonus, why not allow it when the away managers present?
    and theres a funny thing id like to add, neither side can cancel the friendly. i like the classic X near the time like ye olden days, that always works for me

I totally agree.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

hi guys,

there's been a lot of talk about these Asymmetrical Friendlies ..... I'm all for it.....

before the update I've always had friends arranging friendlies on a daily basis which was frustrating and was seriously contemplating removing them from FB. These unwanted friendlies cost me a few games and the semi in the cup which I lost as I had to play with my reserves.... anyway.. since the asymmetrical friendlies update I don't have to worry about checking my fixtures to cancel friendlies and the game has become much more social between my group of friends.....

I'm still challenged to friendlies but my players don't suffer from this... my friends which arrange friendlies get all the pros and cons from doing so but that's their vice...not mine...

as a result we created a FB group which friendlies are announced ahead of time (typically 1 day ahead) and we all place bets on the predicted correct score.....

so example....

Friend 1 vs Friend 2 match at 20:00 tomorrow

Betting pool
    Friend 1 prediction 3:1
    Friend 2 prediction 0:2
    Friend 3 prediction 2:2
    Friend 4 prediction 1:2
    Friend 5 prediction 3:2
    and so on.....

the guy that guesses the correct score gets a free beer with the cost shared between the loosers

at the moment i've won 2 beers and have to share the cost for 5 beers... this is pretty good fun and source of good banter at our local watering hole

My only suggestion would be to make friendly matches completely free of stamina loss and injury free for both players...although I would be drinking quite a lot more though

Cheers

Last edited by kikouno; 12-21-2013 at 10:23 AM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

I just suffered from the unexpected friendly from one of my facebook friend..kinda frustrating with my players at 60% condition and below..
    the best thing is I have a league game in the next 2 hours..zzz

and here the problems..this freaking Nordeus company don't have anyone in their team to create:

1. ONE (1) button to reject any friendly match to help us enable it while we're offline.
    2. ONE (1) button to reset our team back to level 1 although it need to pay by tokens (20 tokens to reset our account for example).

....and it take up to more than a year to build a BUTTON (reject friendly at least)...zzz

and for Nordeus information, I just end my 90 days suffering with inviting my friends (not include that bastard who arranged friendly with me) to restart and play this freaking game because it's awesome!!

they told me that they want to play with their current fb account and all of us stop playing it for 70-90 days in order for Nordeus to reset our account and we could start together again at level 1..(and yes! we are token buyers!)

the question is, me and my friends (Nordeus consumers), need to unfriend our fb friends just because 'may be' they're new in the game and know nothing about disadvantages of friendly match? and we need to unfriend our fb friends just because of a GAME? WTF!!

I know the company strategy is to encourage (or forced) managers to buy med/health kits..and that could cost TOKENS!
    but did the company realized that they are NOT giving any convenience to the managers?

and for the second suggestion above, RESET BUTTON..for me it's a win-win situation where the company could force managers to buy tokens to reset their team back to level 1..may be it could not be possible or 'too hard to develop', it's fine and it just an idea..

the new system is cool..the away team may not receive any benefits or injuries/low condition..but, just like what littledude072 stated, why not let away manager to present? and how if both managers would like to arrange friendly with their own will and want to have some benefits from the friendly games with their friends like been stated by kikouno?

either Nordeus create the BUTTON or both managers team free from injuries/low conditions/benefits, is cool I think..
    Nordeus should stop thinking about PROFITS when it involve LITTLE BIT OF BENEFITS for their own CONSUMERS!!

sorry for my bad words or my English..it just my opinions..

Bull Crap, no way this "stuck in" Jose Mouri or whatever his name is could beat my team, so the Sofware Engineers gave his team "cheats" obviously, take him outa my friends list now thank you and replace it with a not "bot" team yes? https://apps.facebook.com/topeleven/...0&fb_bmpos=3_0

Get rid of this Jose whatever his name is off my friends bar, I don't like cheats

It is getting boring, same ol same ol, fill your pockets with our money and don't give us what we want. Get rid of that team in my friends list Jose or whatever his name is, I beat 3 teams in the last week 7-0 80 7-1 with the same stars as him and same squad layout so don't tell me that team can beat my team 3 games in a rowhttps://apps.facebook.com/topeleven/?fb_source=bookmark_apps&ref=bookmarks&count=0&fb_ bmpos=3_0
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    Sorry I can't see my keyboard for all the tumbleweed in here!!!!

Over a day since you made this big announcement and there has been 1 reply!!! You've taken that long that nobody cares anymore!!!!

Seriously Nordeus has become a joke of a company and more and more people are getting fed up with Nordeus, even your biggest contributor to this forum has had enough of Nordeus, thats embarrassing!!!!!

Forget about just having a ON/OFF button for friendlies or any of the other changes that are needed, just please, please sell the game to a company that might have even the slightest clue as to what they are doing!!!!

Good idea but thats means you need 2 friendlies to get packs one for away and home how does this work if the away team always has full health they will always win so you'll get nothing if you challenge your teams to tired by end of game away will walk all over you ?

Apprentice
    After thinking about this .. doesn't this give an advantage to people with multiple accounts ? makes it easier to train players and swap them between teams if on same server.
    no info for you my watchers :P

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast