Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Like Tree91Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Be a Football Commentator - Win 50 Tokens!

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Ismail Eden View Post
    Winners? or winner? moaRRR
    Winner

Quote Originally Posted by DiZZee View Post
    With all due respect to The Kustodian
    A deadline was set and specific guidelines given. Should you feel that the response was inadequate, or below par, then please and by all means say so. There is nothing wrong with holding a new competition, if inferior material in comparison to the award was received.
    An extension of the deadline simply means that those who have not had the courtesy nor the intention to submit an entry are now being courted by yourself, to do so.
    I don't see a big problem with this tbh, more submission, better the competition The only reason why I'm prolonging the competition is because we go over the submissions by Tuesday, so it's better to give you a few more days to submit more commentaries, than to make you wait for 3 days until the winner is announced.

Also don't worry about those who didn't have the "courtesy" to submit their entry, they won't do it in the next three day as well, I'm more interested in those who might have missed this competition

Some of these commentaries are pure quality, I hope this becomes a regular occurrence as this as provided me with some much needed entertainment during a loooooong shift at work.

littledude072 likes this.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

man im tempted to resubmit my entry TBH, but then ill run out of material for Goonskies - From Rags to Riches and future competitions. you cant shake a fun stick at a dead clown on steroids without material now can you..?
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Comment

First 2 goal n.milonovich . M.hendrick goal + pass .. )) it's Nice. End Bratislava hit 1 goal . End game don't stop at 3:0 )

Quote Originally Posted by Игорь Соколов View Post
    First 2 goal n.milonovich . M.hendrick goal + pass .. )) it's Nice. End Bratislava hit 1 goal . End game don't stop at 3:0 )
    This one wins it for me IT's nice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! awesome job Cockonob (pmsl what a name ) lol sorry I found this the funniest thing iv'e read on the forum !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    How long has the competition been extended for?
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    How long has the competition been extended for?
    "we will close this thread on Thursday Morning at 11:00AM GTM+1 and announce the winners the next day"
    Kustodian words.

And I still been the only that did a real comment about how is the true T11 LOL

F-U-L-L-O-F-M-I-N-E-F-I-E-L-D-S :'D

Rookie
    Added some images

TV Pundits.

Pundit1-Who would have thought at the start of the season these two teams would be fighting relegation.

Todays match is being played at the home of Bratislav FC who have just completed there stadium upgrade to a 31,000 capacity and todays crowd are in for a relegation battle.

Pundit2-Many have predicted that Bratislav FC will win but i think FC Ortiga will win this match and i have a prediction Milovanovic to score first and the result to finnish 3-1 to the away side.

Match starts.

Pundit1-
    FC Ortiga kick of and go right on the attack a long searching ball forward and Markovic slips..... Milovanocic is clean through on goal there can only be one outcome......GOAL !!
    Both sets of fans are giving Markociv a hard time.

Pundit1- Bratislav FC 0-1 FC Ortiga
    Pundit2- Get in there ya beauty ohh sorry folks.

13 mins Freekick to the home side and there's some pushing in the box the linesman is calling the ref over.

14 mins Ostojic is shown a yellow card we will need to watch the replay to see what happend
    Pundit1 - It looks like he was booked for holding onto the attacker
    Pundit2 - What are you looking at he grabbed his nuts

25 mins Hendriks tries his luck from the halfway line can he lobb seaman in goal ohh it hits the bar and falls to Milovanocic Goaaaaaaal !!
    Pundit1- Bratislav FC 0-2 FC Ortiga
    Pundit2- What an effort from Hendriks that will go all over the internet.

34 mins Markovic is being subbed even his manager is shaking his head at his performance some scout player here.

34 mins Vessllnovic is one on one with the keeper this is his specialty ohh he passes .... Gooooal Babic
    Pundit1 - Bratislav FC 1-2 FC Ortiga

44 mins Mracina is going off injured
    Pundit2 - Must be his crushed nuts eh !

Pundit1 - 53 mins Simovski notices the referee has dropped his cards and gives the ref a yellow ohhh the referee gives him a yellow come on ref it was a joke...

73 mins Stankovic is telling the bench he wants to come off
    Pundit2 - Pahh two levels higher skill level and playing with a rating of 4 no wonder he wants off

83 mins Gooooooal ! Hendriks out of the blue what a strike
    Pundit2 - 83 mins yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeahhhhhhhh fkin beauty get in there im off to sunny spain
    Pundit1 - Where are you going ?
    Pundit2 - To the bookies to collect my winnings
    Pundit1 - But you play for thepeoples team your not allowed to gamble on matches in your league ?
    Pundit2 - Shhhh dont tell anyone and ill give u 50 tokens.

Final score Bratislav FC 1-3 FC Ortiga
    Skidz, khris, DiZZee and 2 others like this.

yep, you guys are going to have some serious competition next round, i swear on my ability in (microsoft) paint!!!

hey kustodian, have you tried twitting this? this was a nice change and hoping more users jump on the boat before it departs on the track
    train on the water boat on the track, family guy
    DiZZee likes this.
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Pro
    In order to generate added interest and contributions, I would suggest a stickied link on all forum sections ie in formation, foreign languages, general, tips, etc. this link can then redirect the poster to the actual current competition thread. Change of text color and font in order to make it stand out will also help.
    Another suggestion would be to create a log on pop up on T11, like the daily Christmas gifts giveaway, so that all managers are informed of new competitions, closing dates, or thread links on a regular basis.
    littledude072 likes this.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast