Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
Like Tree93Likes

Thread: How to Avoid Injuries in Top Eleven

Rookie
    In the first few seasons, my team didn't suffer many injuries, since the last 5 seasons though.....I think I might have grown a few grey hair out of frustration.

As described in many prior posts, mainly key players, and ironically very often at the least preferable time..........Patching them up is just a temporary measure as you can expect them to get injured before end of game.

Even tried, rehabilitating players, by starting first with rest, then mld training, giving them playing minutes..........and then start incrementing the playtime gradually. Would have been cool, if that actually would have made an difference.

Only thing that helped for me, is to make sure, I have players to play tough matches, and players that who can play the less tough opponents. As I've noticed, that a lot of players like to use HARD tackling.........(lot of injuries, and a lot of cards on their side)
    Nothing as big of a bummer, as your key player gets taken out in a league match against an relatively weaker opponent, and then having to face tough opponents, with your least preferable formation and players.

Hope this helps.......

Well does 5 to 21 weeks matter? Its still maximum treatment packs needed to heal. So therefor - longest injuries. Am i wrong?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Sorry I thought you meant calendar weeks.

When I completed my facilities I did notice that the severe (grade) 3's don't happen so much and the number of boosters (except the max) is cheaper.
    I mostly only get injuries after a lot of training, either during the training or the next couple matches. Injuries in matches are fairly rare.

I am not am employee of the company. What I relate is what I have experienced personally with the game with my own teams.. I am not lying. And, I have said all I can think to say about injuries in my showcase and http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...njury-log.html
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 02-11-2015 at 02:28 AM.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well i said 5-6 weeks, but ment days of course. But you are funny, 5-6 calender WEEKS are in the OTHER direction to be even worse, thats like 2 seasons.. oh well.
    As a Moderator, i think you should stay out of DEFENDING Top11 when you dont know what you are talking about. They are lying about this, and if you cant see that, please just stay quiet.

New match, another 5-days injury on a Key-midfielder.
    And i think i just found out the reason why i got so many injuries. I havent watch a single advertising for a whole season, and that means lost money for Top11. Of course they have a system built in their software, that if you dont watch any ads from paying companies, then you are facing fatal injuries, so you have no choice. Thats american Capitalism. I should have understand that.

Rookie
    Can't avoid injury if the other team has crazy players!
    Got two players injured badly, out for 6 days, on one of my teams..

Good that the guys who injured them was sent off lol
    Last edited by Pikachu FC; 02-12-2015 at 03:16 AM.

I spent my first money last week then injury after injury ....they obviously want more money ....So do I ... but I'll earn it not extort it ,,,.,96 treatments to zero in 5 days ... expletive deleted

i do not know, how to lead "this" team in the future... i think the best way to lead "this" kind of team is just wait for the next season and upgrade the buildings... this is the real game. just upgrade the building...

Got my newest (and best) player injured two games in a row.... and you can consider yourself lucky 'cause both times it was 12 game weeks (NOT A MISTAKE OR A LIE)... After first injury I spent 15 boosters for recovery and it happened again very next game. Both times he was well rested and I even boosted his morale... so everything was maxed and my stadium is also maxed... it also happened to me several seasons ago and I think medical treatments were over 30 (both times)... and you are wrong... it's not just a lie, it's BULL****! Cheers...

Anyone who thinks they can Avoid injuries are in cuckoo land, Nauseous make the rules they write the program and incorporate it in so it doesn't matter if you have good stamina or not your players will get injured when Nauseous say and now they've written in plenty of red cards for everyone. my advice is screw Nauseous by giving up your teams and walk away from deceitful and fat cat b*****Ds who are only interested in there own profits and don't give a **** about us players "WALK AWAY AND LET THEM ROT" and yes i'm walking away the games gone ****

Rookie
    I think its very difficult to avoid injuries. If you have not injuries the game wasn't realy..

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast