Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
Like Tree93Likes

Thread: How to Avoid Injuries in Top Eleven

It seems when you get to level 11 your injury list shoots up - it's a pity because apart from that the game's good fun, but I've started getting an injury almost every game! I just bought a new player today and he got an 12 day injury in his first game I don't know what, if anything, I'm doing wrong or how to avoid it - the players are all in top condition before the game....nippy as...

Quote Originally Posted by littledude072 View Post
    goonskies, at least a weeks without an injury, a pure miracle. rags to riches, 2 daysish?
    i honestly dont know how im pulling it off with goonskies other than only have 5 subs. i derped just now and instead of setting the players to normal, they were set to hard and boom, still no injuries
    try cutting down your team, you should see fewer injuries
    Absolutely! The lesser your number of subs, the lesser the number of injuries!
    Quote Originally Posted by littledude072 View Post
    goonskies, at least a weeks without an injury, a pure miracle. rags to riches, 2 daysish?
    i honestly dont know how im pulling it off with goonskies other than only have 5 subs. i derped just now and instead of setting the players to normal, they were set to hard and boom, still no injuries
    try cutting down your team, you should see fewer injuries

Famous
    Simple: u can't

case closed

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516