Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Like Tree93Likes

Thread: How to Avoid Injuries in Top Eleven

From the training section in 'Help'.

"We recommend using all all three types of training once per day in a day when only one match is scheduled."

So a player is injured before a match is played, we are led to believe that after maintenance a player is fit to play two games within hurs of each other, yet players get injured in what is a basically a warm up for them.
    Now I do accept occasional injuries in training but when it is a player who has just been taken out of a game then heeled and it happens again, well quite bluntly it stinks.

Two seasons ago a AMR/AMC/AML was injured 4 times in six days, while the AML/ML & AMR/MR went all season with one injury each, the formation I was playing meant I had to heel him every time or the other players would have been playing two games a day for most of the season as one of the injuries was a broken leg in training..
    Don't recall that happening in the Premier league maybe I missed it.

Why anybody with a modicum of grey matter would want to ruin the enjoyment of a game for it's paying customers is totally beyond my comprehension.
    The 'devs' must have some serious twisted minds is all I can say; they should seek medical attention as soon as they get off the floor from pissing themselves laughing at us.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

I read through this 'guide' on how to reduce injuries and they missed out something important.

Play your reserves in less important games. such as preliminary/qualifying/playoff rounds of the cup that you know you are going to win easy for example, protecting your best players from being injured in these games against low ranked teams that do nothing but cause injuries. Or play your reserves in CL group games when you have already qualified from the group (or been knocked out) or play some reserves when you've won (or lost) the 1st leg like a score of 6-0.
    Jorath13 and Gasi like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    Baloney.
    Same as the grass upgrades decrease the chance of injuries by ??? mine currently 40% and still manage to average 17 for the past two seasons.
    Oh just one point that is not mentioned in the guide.
    The injury ratios are coded from 'Physiorooms' premier league stats for the season 2010/11 unless they have been updated, that you can take as fact as I was told by you now who.

So no matter what upgrades and how many packs you use, events are random, so random 9out of ten injuries are always your key players.

many agrees to that..the program sucks..its always the key players and mostly the new players u buy.
    whatever u do if the program has set an injury that will be made.

I give u an example.
    I have set a team 1 week ago.Most of the players are crap..1-2 stars and a very few 3*.
    I have made 2 transfers and play all the games 4-5-1 V .
    The 3 first days i did the typical..practice with nothing special on it..the team was perfect and won all the games it played.
    The 3 second days i started power training to some of the crapy players...No injuries,nothing special..the team still winning even if the fisrt 11 where THE big CRAP .
    The last 3 days i have let the same players to play 2 close games .No injuries of course
    Today i had 18.04 and 18.30 games.
    I left them to play the 2 games..almost every players limited from 12-25 condition..No injuries..and of course i won both games..

So from what i understand and saw from my 2 basic teams that get rest,and practice and etc, is that the program suks..and i am very happy that i dont spent any euro in token anymore..
    aiureah likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I read through this 'guide' on how to reduce injuries and they missed out something important.

Play your reserves in less important games. such as preliminary/qualifying/playoff rounds of the cup that you know you are going to win easy for example, protecting your best players from being injured in these games against low ranked teams that do nothing but cause injuries. Or play your reserves in CL group games when you have already qualified from the group (or been knocked out) or play some reserves when you've won (or lost) the 1st leg like a score of 6-0.
    You mean like I did twice four days ago and the DMC Cesareo was injured in both consecutive games. Now sold.
    When your (name) team is down for an injury and the dreaded 'late tackle' comment hits the screen you know seconds later the red cross is going to hit you, end off I'm afraid July.
    Eight of my ten injuries have come from that one comment alone.
    aiureah likes this.

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    You mean like I did twice four days ago and the DMC Cesareo was injured in both consecutive games. Now sold.
    When your (name) team is down for an injury and the dreaded 'late tackle' comment hits the screen you know seconds later the red cross is going to hit you, end off I'm afraid July.
    Eight of my ten injuries have come from that one comment alone.
    Yes its either the 'late tackle' comment or its a 'out the blue' injury whilst in play is when the injuries occur.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

the out of the blue is usually a hammy or thigh strain, 2-4 days the late tackle is the killer, anything up to a broken leg. 'I knows you know' ...... had two in three seasons.
    Gasi likes this.

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

Thank you for advices lol...

Last edited by FakeFC; 02-25-2013 at 07:31 PM.
    Loserpool and Gat Manar like this.

Dreamer
    Play more friendly games can avoid injuries, its work for me. (i play 3-4 friendly games per day)

I am not so sure friendly games are out of risks.
    Attachment 2733

I got 2 injuries so far both 4 days. star or not I'm resting them because my bench can fill in any position with almost equivalent quality. I only used treatment packs once because I was power training and pushing too hard. I always calculate by game time even my reserves are closest to 99 condition. Right after the game I train them so I don't lose even 1 % condition extra. Sometimes I have much time to rest until next game and if its drinking night or I'm not sure if I can watch the the game I abuse training to 60 condition. nothing's happen!!! I take care of my players pretty well because I avoid injuries for them against the most likely situations that you guys don't think about. I play short passing and normal tackling' sometimes easy tackling. I keep fair distance between my players with every formation i play to guarantee smooth passing, keeping possession so I don't need to tackle when mostly I'm attacking. Keeping the right distance, working the ball making the opposition run not only the team deliver my philosophy of football but also keeping the conditions of players above 60 when the game ends. Always make 3 subs, starting from the 60 minute because they come in around 70'(why? Wtf? Even if there's a goal scored they don't sub). When subbing I take out the player the most fatigued even if I need to change formation and tactic because my players are versatile and I trust them all equally. Lastly near the end if winning I don't force my players to go for 10 goals win, I tell them sit back see the game out, protect score line and themselves. If you haven't noticed, most of you favor wing play, using flanks, long all and your formations spreading the players very far. If your players Gona rush and kick very game, not only they get tired from all the running the opposition is more likely to dive into tackles when you playing high speed football. I'm not discouraging your style but you should know your style resembling the EPL always have more injuries than the slower paced leagues. If you want maintain your football philosophy then maintain it the right way. Be prepared with depth in the squad and don't push for 10-0 wins when it's not necessary. Lastly adding to formation and style wise, some of you are abusing the arrows. Red arrows on both ST will give you 2 lazy ST that don't link up in the team's play. Not only that pushing both MC down in a 4-4-2 formation basically forcing your MC's back your own 16 leaving a gap of 68 yards between defense and attack. After you defended well you either whip the ball from box to box or send it out to your wingers and they will run all the way to the byline making them tired and asking for tackles. It's too long' don't read! Continue bitching n get more injuries!
    Gasi and jerly like this.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast