Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree93Likes

Thread: How to Avoid Injuries in Top Eleven

I Dont know what you guys are all moaning about its a game. Dont buy tokens and just play the game for what it is. Ive never brought tokens I have watched a couple of vids to earn free tokens but it as only ever been for a few. I do ok I do suffer injuries but so what its the game and after all I aint brought tokens so its all fine with me. You guys were crazy for buying tokens in the first place!!!!

Salford 7

Season 1 / LG 2nd
    Season 2 / LG 1st CL 1st
    Season 3 / LG 1st CUP 1st

I may be a few seasons behind you guys but im sticking to my guns

NEVER BUY TOKENS ITS A GAME!!!!!

Sent from my MT11i using Tapatalk 2

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by salford7 View Post
    I Dont know what you guys are all moaning about its a game. Dont buy tokens and just play the game for what it is. Ive never brought tokens I have watched a couple of vids to earn free tokens but it as only ever been for a few. I do ok I do suffer injuries but so what its the game and after all I aint brought tokens so its all fine with me. You guys were crazy for buying tokens in the first place!!!!

Salford 7

Season 1 / LG 2nd
    Season 2 / LG 1st CL 1st
    Season 3 / LG 1st CUP 1st

I may be a few seasons behind you guys but im sticking to my guns

NEVER BUY TOKENS ITS A GAME!!!!!

Sent from my MT11i using Tapatalk 2
    Agree!!

I refuse to buy tokens, its a game thats ok at best, just a brilliant concept that could be made even better, but T11 want you to buy tokens, which is why the best way to avoid injuries is to never have to many red packs. every time i get to 30+ red packs i get injuries. If i heal the player I dont get anymore until I get 30+ red packs again. If I dont heal the player I Get injuries game after game until I use some red packs.

不知道怎么弄
    LaKu likes this.

This is total BS. Conditioning has nothing to do with injury prevention. I wouldn't know what to do with a full squad, and the fact I have only one injured right now is nothing short of a miracle. I've usually got 3-4 injured throughout my season, and most the time they are my better players.

3rd game last season, star defender gets a broken leg. Out for 20 days. He comes back so I burn a bunch of greens and blues on him to restore his stamina and morale. 1st game back...injured. Out for 4 days. Thanks for killing a guy for almost an entire season T11.

I haven't counted injuries yet but I'm gonna start to. If I had to guess though, I'd be willing to bet I take over two dozen injuries a season. It's ridiculous how many ads I watch to earn reds and keep people healthy. I feel bad for people whose countries offer fewer ads.
    FC Paragon 04
    Season 14, level 14

League: 3 titles
    Champion's League: 1 title
    Cup: 1 title

I am at the Third level - Apprentice and I don't know what to say about injuries. Todaj I get full recover with Med.booster my AMC VVCap Image and with 99% of condition start the game. After a few minutes he get Injurie with 6 days *Ham string strain grade 3. Before that my best MC had been injuried with 11 days in the 27th days of the last season and now he is at 8 days to be full. VVCap Image... Not to mention about that firs training of yung player at the hard way and injurie 5 days. This game does not sense at all. I am having a 30 tokens and I don't want to spend on the med.Booster. If u want a money Nordeus please ask us? Monthly paying for 5eura it's O.K.

I guess it's a random factor... I've had 200+ health packs for 3-4 seasons now (haven't bought with tokens). I get a few injuries every season but I still end up having a lot of packs.

P.S. building your hospital to the highest level is great.
    Team: Presheva FC

O.k. One question... I decided to sell injured players, because I can't wait 8-10 days. Are they will be injured in the next team? And Can I sell to my Referrals? They will using them well...

Addicted
    No, they won't be injured in their new team.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!

Quote Originally Posted by John Naish View Post
    No, they won't be injured in their new team.

lol you know about being injured right ???? I'm saving red packs for you hun dont worry !!! lol

Delet this game

it is not even close to real however they try to make it close to real Football ! i have 10 injury players !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    my players were fully fit, grass is level 4, but i got injury every match !

i delete this game
    for the first time of my live I GIVE UP
    i just wasted my time

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast