Page 19 of 58 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Like Tree274Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: R.I.P. Free Booster Videos

Quote Originally Posted by SSDD View Post
    Sure they do! But I'm amlost certain my 100 bucks are better than player X's few cents a day from free videos.
    P.S. How exactly does multi-accounting help you? I mean can you get free tokens if you have 4-5 accounts? Because I don't think that the 5-10 tokens a month from referrals are a big help.
    Multi accounting allows you to send the packs to each of the accounts so in theory if you had 5 accounts you could supply each of those accounts with 1 of each type of pack every day. Thats a decent advantage. Problem is that FB dont take kindly to multy account Gaming profiles so I dont think its a big issue on T11, but I could be wrong.

As well as many other benefits like influenze mentioned
    Last edited by Too Deadly; 06-23-2013 at 09:12 PM.

It's all down to personal preferrences. I usually spend 4-5 month at home, doing nothing, then I work abroad for another 6 months with no internet access. So every time I come back I play something different and it suits me. I just don't see myself doing the same thing every day for a year or more (same reason why I'll never get married ). Good luck and good night!

So with everyone's comments on here about the game, I myself do not play any other manager game and I am only on level season 2, can peeps tell me whats the best manager game say on the Xbox, Nintendo etc etc and also online if any ???
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

Pro
    Yeh think this will be the end of the game for me too! unless they are planning on making the injuries more realistic!
    shwanko07 likes this.

Rookie
    Greed has a name: NORDEUS

Now fellow manager a suggestion:
    Nordeus earns from every video we are watching.
    Simply do not watch any video until they change back to the old system and let you earn the rest-/moral-/health-packs you need.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Won't be long until Nordeus say something... Morgan had a response saying it was done to level things out because people were watching videos for far too many boosters in the first place.
    As said before: They are earning per view... so what are they complaining!

Also: until layout change they blocked more than one view per video.
    Looks like they have now some ad-clients that are not caring about if one coustomer looks at the video 20x in a row... now they want the cash from repeated views AND clients cash for the differend packs....

Again: Greed has a name: NORDEUS

So dont watch videos until they have changed that again!!!!
    aiureah likes this.

Hmm, some whay or another I get more vids now then before ..... Collected a amount of 1.1 - 1.5 M in just 13minutes.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Hmm, some whay or another I get more vids now then before ..... Collected a amount of 1.1 - 1.5 M in just 13minutes.
    Think for a player like you, the game $ does actually have some use since your on the highest level on your server competing in bidding wars to get the best players and you mentioned you needed to swap 85T for game $ at the beginning of the season to buy some players.
    Ljepoje likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    and its good for what? Money is the most useless stuff in T11. And i bet u cant get 1mil in 10minutes if you receive just 30k per video. Most of the Videos take 2-10 Minutes...

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Blupp Haikiss View Post
    and its good for what? Money is the most useless stuff in T11. And i bet u cant get 1mil in 10minutes if you receive just 30k per video. Most of the Videos take 2-10 Minutes...

cheers
    The amount you recieve depends on your level.

L1 = 10K
    L3 = 37.5K
    L8 = 250K
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Page 19 of 58 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast