Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: The other guy won the first semi with 5-0... today was the return game

Addicted

The other guy won the first semi with 5-0... today was the return game

I mostly complain about this game (and rightfully so), but today I though I would share something a bit different with you guys.

I was using a 4-4-2 the other in the cup-semifinal #1 vs a team using 4-1-3W-2. He crushed me 5-0 at his home field. I was flabbergasted, how could he beat me so easily and with no goals directly from long shots?

Today was the 2nd leg of the semis. I had forgot abt it but luckily I got a notification on my mobile abt the game starting in 5 min (despite logging out of the app hours earlier ago lol). I quickly made 2 changes and changed the formation just in time.

This is how the game went:
    The other guy won the first semi with 5-0... today was the return game-0-5-becomes-6-0.jpg

I am at a complete loss for words... My win bonus was the same as before (minimum win bonus) but I changed my tactics to Hard tackle and Hard Attacking. Amazing!

Unfortunately in the final I will play a team from 2-3 leagues above mine so she has players much much better than mine. Thanks Nordeus for a crappy cup system and thanks for this random but awesome win!

Now... Let's wait for the other manager to complain about this here..

Anyway, congrats on your win!

Dreamer
    *yawns*

Apprentice
    So unreal. This would never have happened in real life. You were so lucky! Good job.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by aiureah View Post
    So unreal. This would never have happened in real life. You were so lucky! Good job.
    nothing that happens in top eleven would happen in real life

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aiureah View Post
    I know it is not the perfect example but Barca came back with 4-0 to beat Milan after a 2-0 loss.

5-0 and 6-0 are just bad exaggerations of this and not likely to ever happen. But good luck in the NSC (Nordeus **** Cup)
    KoHearts likes this.

Rookie
    Nice one

Just out of curiosity, what were your passing orders and arrows? I face the same formation in my final tomorrow

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Alleo. View Post
    nothing that happens in top eleven would happen in real life
    Yes but they call it football simulation and lots and lots of people give real life examples everyday... Can't wait for them now...

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maranwe View Post
    Nice one

Just out of curiosity, what were your passing orders and arrows? I face the same formation in my final tomorrow
    sorry for late answer (hope it's in time for your final still!).

I used no arrows actually on any players. Passing was set to short I believe. Good luck man!

Dreamer
    nice one...if this match was mine and in first match i won 5-0 so i think i will give my best players rest because i dont belive that can come back...thank you because you show us that is possible to come back... cheer
    hullabaloo likes this.
    LEVEL 10, SEASON 10:-
    Level 1, Season 1: League 1st.
    Level 2, Season 2: League 3rd, CL 2nd
    Level 3, Season 3: League 1st, CL 3rd
    Level 4, Season 4: League 1st, CL 1st
    Level 5, Season 5: League 1st.
    Level 6, Season 6: League 1st, CL 2nd
    Level 7, Season 7: League 1st, CL 1st. CUP 1/8 knockout
    Level 8, Season 8: League 1st.
    Level 9, Season 9: League 2nd (by goals(( ), CL 3rd
    Level 10, Season 10: League 1st, CL 1st (undefeated with 13wins)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast