Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 2239
Like Tree1040Likes

Thread: Season 42

Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    Congratz, u done it, what was there q?
    Oh... 117.6
    reddeviljohn likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

i won the match 4-0, i dominate the match in stats, and my player has lower rating than opponent ??? what 's the !@$#$%$$ here

reddeviljohn and Shadow like this.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Breaking News: Pentacampeon!
    New Team is a warranty in the CL.

5 partecipations, 5 times champions. This is as solid as granite, a proof of extreme strenght showed by New Team. For the last 3 finals, the opponents were alwais 0.5-1.5 Q difference and so, this adds even more prestige to this awesome team. Let's see, tonight, the roar of the re-confirmed champions:

We guess that our opponent has tried to take us by surprise changing completely his module to copy our formation, or rather he just went for the lucky stroke instead. But, pointless to say, who knows better the weaknesses of the 3-1-4-2 if not us, who used it for 2 seasons? We hence started on the formation which most pissed us of through the season, the 3N-1-3W-1-2. And we were dead on the target. As the game started, our possession stayed at 60% and the pressure bar didn't move an inch from what showed. To our disappointment/enjoyment, the opponents weren't in the match at all for 90 mins. Never once we had to read a situation which bothered our defenders, rather than having a couple of times our mids cut their attempts before they were even born. So, we were overwhelming them completely, besides our strikers' shoots being deflected by a single man (Kensin)...and yet...we stayed at 1 shoot untill our first goal! In the meanwhile, their shoots kept piling up and yet...we didn't see once them going for the shoots, lol. After the goal, we had 3 shoots/1 on goal with a 100% rate, against their 14 shoots/7 in target!
    We got nervous! like -WTF-, how are they shooting? Why aren't we shown a single action, the fock. So for the second half we reorganized into 3-1-4-2, but using a 3N defence. Nothing changed, as we kept barbarizing them, with the excpetion that this time along with their shoots increasing, our did too. Still, not once our Keeper or defenders were called in the act, apart from a marvellous action by Wayne and a similar awesome following by Kent who, probably dead bored since they didn't touch a ball, decided to go on an attacking trip and sealed our victory by scoring the 2-0. For the rest, nothing to say, apart 2 Free Kicks stopped on tracks by our defensive walls.

That made it 5/5, royal flush :P
    reddeviljohn likes this.

^ ^ I'm struggling to figure out how he could have twice as many shots on goal/on target to you, but its the shots that go in the back of the net that count!
    Morgan O'Bree likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Season 42-cl-win.jpg

The match started out a great contrast in style as the Gamehendge FC has gone back and forth between the 4-4-2 and the 3-5-2 for much of the season with occasional 4-5-1 V style. But today the opponent who also played 4-4-2 for much of the CL decided to change it up and went with a 3(n)-1-4-2 lineup that found itself out hustled in the mid field. The match started under rough circumstances and Gamehendge gave away an early penalty inside the box. However the Bofteka were unable to capitalize and were stopped point blank by the solid goalie work of Lombard.

Up until the half it would seesaw back and forth until at 44' Fernandez would make good on his earlier yellow in the defensive zone by roofing a shot to take the 1-0 lead into the locker room.

The second half would not be favorable to Bofteka who would not find the net for nearly the entire period. At 52' newly acquired Irish Striker Phillip McGill would unleash a rocket into the net to provide the commanding 2-0 lead. However as the match wore on and unable to make anything happen in the mid, frustration seemingly set in at the 71' where Fernandez would take a penalty just inside the box. It went fast around the wall and found the back of the net to seal the game as a winner at 3-0.

Bofteka played a great game but had trouble clearly dealing with the mid field rpesented by Gamehendge and this was sweet revenge for Gamehendge who were knocked out last season in the semis of the CL by Bofeteka.

Congrats to those that won CL today! As well as to those who battled and came up just a bit short!

I also couldn't be happier about the level of fun in both league and CL play this season. Thanks to all those in the league and CL.

I will most likely win the league after the match tomorrow as I have a 12 point lead at the moment. I did bow out of the Cup as result of it being tough to keep the team in shape to play all those matches without bruning through the tokens.
    Last edited by plc3; 07-26-2013 at 10:01 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

we lost final CL and won league, we must wait minimum 28 days to next final CL, we played 2 finals CL and 2 lost

today bad game in final
    profiler (46.6) 1-0 Chester FC (43.2)
    K Pauwels (M El Masry) 33' (corner)

Season 42-cl1.jpgSeason 42-cl2.jpgSeason 42-league.jpg

Breaking NEWS - Clear out at Perfect Tactics
    Perfect Tactics are falling apart... No CL win in 2 seasons and no cup win in 8 seasons. The manager is clearly very unhappy with most of his players and will be selling most of his star players next season.

Crazy? Not at all, it seems as though some of our star players have been seriously under performing this season and it ultimately cost us the CL. With so many low ratings across the board, we may have to invest in new players to PT. Most of our players are getting old and it will cost far too much to PT them back to 7*.

We are starting with our midfield. I think it's time to say bye to Silly and Zenzizenzike. They have been getting far too many yellow cards for our liking and get too many low ratings in matches.

In goal, long serving Luigi De Mafia will be thrown out of the squad after failing to prove himself worthy of having a special ability! What a useless goalkeeper, constant failures and doesn't even save that many 1 vs 1 shots... I think he's only made 1 save from that position.

In defence, Xander Van der Zande will be gone unfortunately. We trained him up to 7* as well as give him a special ability but his string of low ratings cost us.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I have this season's average ratings for each player. The mobile app tells you this on the stats page so it's pretty useful to see who has been consistently crap or good

• De Mafia (GK) - 6.7
    • Van der Zande (DEF) - 6.8
    • Magill (DEF) - 7.4
    • Vittalone (DEF) - 7.3
    • Warmwater (DEF) - 7.0
    • Hardy (DEF/DM) - 7.0
    • Silly (MID) - 6.8
    • Zenzizenzike (MID) - 6.5
    • Nascimento (AM/ST) - 7.5
    • Petersen (AM) - 8.0
    • Pistov (ST) - 7.4
    • Shlimazl (ST) - 7.5
    • Goff (DEF) - 6.6
    • Poncet (MID) - 6.6

As you can see, the players highlighted in red are the players who have been seriously under performing this season! They have cost us the match and that cannot happen next season! All players in red will not be in the first team!!

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Breaking NEWS - Clear out at Perfect Tactics
    Perfect Tactics are falling apart... No CL win in 2 seasons and no cup win in 8 seasons. The manager is clearly very unhappy with most of his players and will be selling most of his star players next season.

Crazy? Not at all, it seems as though some of our star players have been seriously under performing this season and it ultimately cost us the CL. With so many low ratings across the board, we may have to invest in new players to PT. Most of our players are getting old and it will cost far too much to PT them back to 7*.

We are starting with our midfield. I think it's time to say bye to Silly and Zenzizenzike. They have been getting far too many yellow cards for our liking and get too many low ratings in matches.

In goal, long serving Luigi De Mafia will be thrown out of the squad after failing to prove himself worthy of having a special ability! What a useless goalkeeper, constant failures and doesn't even save that many 1 vs 1 shots... I think he's only made 1 save from that position.

In defence, Xander Van der Zande will be gone unfortunately. We trained him up to 7* as well as give him a special ability but his string of low ratings cost us.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I have this season's average ratings for each player. The mobile app tells you this on the stats page so it's pretty useful to see who has been consistently crap or good

• De Mafia (GK) - 6.7
    • Van der Zande (DEF) - 6.8
    • Magill (DEF) - 7.4
    • Vittalone (DEF) - 7.3
    • Warmwater (DEF) - 7.0
    • Hardy (DEF/DM) - 7.0
    • Silly (MID) - 6.8
    • Zenzizenzike (MID) - 6.5
    • Nascimento (AM/ST) - 7.5
    • Petersen (AM) - 8.0
    • Pistov (ST) - 7.4
    • Shlimazl (ST) - 7.5
    • Goff (DEF) - 6.6
    • Poncet (MID) - 6.6

As you can see, the players highlighted in red are the players who have been seriously under performing this season! They have cost us the match and that cannot happen next season! All players in red will not be in the first team!!
    i think you're taking it way too hard on yourself. You were gone for 90% of the season and yet won the league and went into CL final. But the team obviously underperformed due to you not following the matches all through the season. With my alts accounts i notice i seriously continuosly lose to a lot weaker teams not following matches, and it repeats even if i come back for 3-4 of them. You should slowly rebuild you team yet not crushing it brand new. After all you are one of the very few people out there who held a player able to score over 60 goals per season for a lot of seasons. You should consider also a revamp to your module and tactics much more than using new players, it will both make the game funnier to play, give you new ideas and ways of play it, and make you brainload over exploring new ways. Using the same old 4-5-1 / butterfly setup for endles seasons counting more on the Quality then on the adptability is just boring, and basically, surpassed.

BTW, most of my players apart 4-5 ranges between 6,5 and 6,9 avg, which i for me a good enough score. I'd be good even on a 6, and not good on everything less than it.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    i think you're taking it way too hard on yourself. You were gone for 90% of the season and yet won the league and went into CL final. But the team obviously underperformed due to you not following the matches all through the season. With my alts accounts i notice i seriously continuosly lose to a lot weaker teams not following matches, and it repeats even if i come back for 3-4 of them. You should slowly rebuild you team yet not crushing it brand new. After all you are one of the very few people out there who held a player able to score over 60 goals per season for a lot of seasons. You should consider also a revamp to your module and tactics much more than using new players, it will both make the game funnier to play, give you new ideas and ways of play it, and make you brainload over exploring new ways. Using the same old 4-5-1 / butterfly setup for endles seasons counting more on the Quality then on the adptability is just boring, and basically, surpassed.

BTW, most of my players apart 4-5 ranges between 6,5 and 6,9 avg, which i for me a good enough score. I'd be good even on a 6, and not good on everything less than it.
    Hmm what do you suggest I do? I'm not sure about countering formations all the time either... Any tips?

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Not a bad season overall.

The League:
    Season 42-996531_218868464929291_508870585_n.jpg

One game to go against the last place, We are expecting an easy game, so we will use the reserves.
    During season we had a 0-0 tie, ruining a otherwise perfect win record. Not to mention only 3 goal against and over 100 goals scored.
    This was, by far, the easiest League we ever had.

The Champions League:
    After many seasons only reaching the semi-finals, this season, finally, we made it to the final. And we won. First time winners of the Champions League.
    Season 42-534766_218868531595951_1452107586_n.jpg

The Cup:
    Always our Achilles heel. This season we equalled our best performance. The top 16. On the first game we won 4-1. But on the second game... We lost. 5-0. At HOME!
    Season 42-544473_218868841595920_1191743310_n.jpg

We hope to maintain a similar performance next season, but improve our Cup presence.
    Chester FC and Cat Harrison like this.