Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Like Tree476Likes

Thread: *reuters* leddy fc news

Cmon Leddy I lack the creative mind to revive Cheese!

Bump?
    Cat Harrison and leddy like this.
    Wolf FC

REUTERS

Helmet Cheese took to the field in the grounds of "Bellendson prison" yesterday as ref for the game between screws and inmates. The screws who thought that having Cheese as ref would swing the game in their favour,had a shock when the inmates won 3-2 in a gruesome encounter where "Inmate" and MC "Growler McPearson" scored the winner by barging one of the screws into the net with the ball."Cheese" allowed the goal.

The screws were livid and are out to make life hell for "Cheese". It seems that GK for the inmates "Hacker (two knobs) Holst" is the guvnor of the inmates and intimidated "Cheese" to throw the game. "Cheese" was quoted to say "what could I do ?? I cannot sitdown after dropping the soap in the shower with "Two knobs Holst"....I can't take anymore" a tearfull Cheese said on Prison TV.

LEDDY FC TV NEWS

LEDDY remain 1 point behind in 2nd place in the league and won 2-1 away in CL round of 16.

"Twat" said " we covert the CL trophy more than anything, we still hurt from 2 seasons ago and cannot rest untill "big ears" is in the trophy room.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Howsitgoin?
    I will tell you at the end of the season...we are still licking our wounds from loosing grip at the top of the league in the "Istanbul Defright". I just need to keep in touching distance of "Galatasary" so when they come to our place I have a chance to make amends, although Steuta" who are in 3rd place are also very much in the mix and they have to play both us and "Galatasary" again before end of the season. Its between 3 of us and even 4 if results go their way.

Hows your season ????
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

LEDDY TV NEWS

After the lunchtime kick off the team headed to "Durham" to take in the last session of the 4th test match where England destroyed Australia....Ex youth team coach "Wallygong Fosters" who was supposed to meet "Twat" and the team at the ground could not be found as he had his mobile switched off(we wonder why), although "Twat" and the team had a "BROAD" smile on their faces.

LEDDY FC won 4-1 and stay 2nd by one point.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS

REUTERS

Owners of LEDDY FC "Durex" have been under investigation for faulty products, it seems that at the end of last seasons title win alot of the fans were very happy and took home the free products given to them at the last home match, but it now seems there are alot of babies due in a few months around the LEDDY FC area.

Fan "Frank (potbelly) Smith" said " I took the free rubbers home, yet my Mrs is due in two months", so are all my mates.

Chairman" Willie Hat" denies that the products were faulty and cited that someone had tampered with them.He also denies that they are supplying "Hacker (two Knobs) Holst" in prison with their products.

Burger seller " Johnny Greaseman" was given the job of placing the said product on all seats for the match, he is under invetigation to see if he used a pin to prick them.

On a happier note Late cook "Norma Stitz" daughter "Ji (norma) Stitz" who is now the cook at LEDDY FC is pregnant and is due to give birth to a daughter at the end of the season( Father unknown at this stage).
    Last edited by leddy; 08-12-2013 at 09:51 PM.
    pnr8555, zJordan and Cat Harrison like this.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS

REUTERS

LEDDY FC are to have a director of football to oversee things, "Damien Clitz" takes the post tomorrow. Chairman "Willie Hat" said "Clitz" and "Twat" will work together hopefully culminating in a thunderous climax at the end of the season with both CL and league trophies in their site.

LEDDY FC TV NEWS

LEDDY FC hit top spot by one point after winning 5-0 at home while Galatasary could only manage a draw at home in a shock 1-1.
    "TWAT" a great day for us in the title race, but we are only half way through the season with games against our two rivals for the title to come.

LEDDY FC also draw at home in 2nd leg CL match and go through 4-3 on agg to the 1/4 finals.

The charity bash to raise cash for physio "Megan Sheman's" op raised a total of £ 4.99 when only 2 tickets were sold for the event.

SPEIGEL ONLINE

"Helmet Cheese" was summoned to the prison heads office today, He was told that he is to be transfered to share a cell with "Hacker (two knobs) Holst" ...... The Guv also told him that if he trains the the screws well and they beat local prison across the border in Poland that he would have a cell to himself again......untill then its the anusol cream for cheese.
    Last edited by leddy; 08-13-2013 at 09:14 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS

Wolf FC send some cream to Cheese for his past and future experiences.

Jordan has mixed it with poison ivy juices - although Cheese doesn't know that.

Cheese has 20 tubs of cream - all with poison ivy juices!
    Cat Harrison and leddy like this.
    Wolf FC

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ OUCH
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    My rival 1 point behind after he got me 1-0 this a.m. I have him on goal differential if it comes to it, but I must keep winning!
    I am through to the next in CL. We'll see what happens there, my two friends meet next round, so it's possible to meet only one of them, (I put pix up on my page) and it's likely to be my league rival, Storm FC!
    leddy likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    My rival 1 point behind after he got me 1-0 this a.m. I have him on goal differential if it comes to it, but I must keep winning!
    I am through to the next in CL. We'll see what happens there, my two friends meet next round, so it's possible to meet only one of them, (I put pix up on my page) and it's likely to be my league rival, Storm FC!
    What level are you ???
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS

Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast