Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: hard coded injures just so you spend more

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingV View Post
    "The problem is not the amount of injuries, but how they happen and when. I can take the injuries as part and parcel of the game, if you dont, you are a fool. BUT, it is just a bit suspicious when you purchase a great player and they immediately get injured in a game and then you heal them, and they get immediately re-injured. I have had that happen a few times. Not only that, but it looks like they target specific players in order to get you to waste red bags"

NEEDS TO BE REPEATED !!
    people have been told time and time again that when an injured player is healed it is a good idea to rest him as there is a high chance of another injury the very next game. I also dont think they target specific players.

Never seen a premier league match where a team gets 3 players injured in the first 40 minutes odd, one was a sub i had only just brought on! i seem to get more injuries while i am watching a game than when i am not :S

*edit* oh and after reading a few other posts the players where 18, 19 and 22 and all where above 80% conditioning, and only the 19 year old had been injured recently.

does seem a little steep......
    Last edited by Ben Arfa Blackburn; 07-15-2013 at 04:59 PM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    people have been told time and time again that when an injured player is healed it is a good idea to rest him as there is a high chance of another injury the very next game. I also dont think they target specific players.
    Many of these "people" have played the game a long time and are well aware of resting players, superb conditioning and morale etc, these are not the issues and they do not need to be told about the "beginners learning process of the game"

Please re-read the posts by various people who have noticed that these injuries seem to occur at certain times (times when the token buyer will most likely want to heal their players) Ie: Just after investing into a Scout Player, just after purchasing too many health packs, injuries to "Key" players at "Key" times.

It would be unwise to dismiss "all these players" as too many have now noticed the anomalies. To dismiss these opinions would be a little arrogant.
    Last edited by FlyingV; 07-15-2013 at 11:44 PM.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingV View Post
    Many of these "people" have played the game a long time and are well aware of resting players, superb conditioning and morale etc, these are not the issues and they do not need to be told about the "beginners learning process of the game"

Please re-read the posts by various people who have noticed that these injuries seem to occur at certain times (times when the token buyer will most likely want to heal their players) Ie: Just after investing into a Scout Player, just after purchasing too many health packs, injuries to "Key" players at "Key" times.

It would be unwise to dismiss "all these players" as too many have now noticed the anomalies. To dismiss these opinions would be a little arrogant.
    Im only telling you what ive read alot of forum users saying over the past months and tbh ive not noticed the trends in which you are talking about and ive went from being a player who bought tokens the first four seasons to not buying any the last three and i havent seen a change in injuries occuring

Agree, I have 6 players on my injury-list and already used 100 healing boxes for this season alone. You can just laugh and put them on hold for 3-6 days.
    Good subject!
    Vagablue "level 17"

Dreamer
    Just make sure you got at least 20 players. Nordeus need to increase the squad to 25 just like in real life league squads.

I've noticed something else a bit suspicious on the subject of injuries in T11. I'm currently on level 5 and have never purchased any tokens. Injuries up until now have been fine, just the odd one here or there and I usually didn't have more than 2 players injured at a time - when players were injured in the main I'd let them heal naturally.

Anyway, recently I bought a striker who has turned out to be a cracker scoring goals for fun so when he got injured I wanted him back ASAP particularly as I had an important game the next day. I didn't have enough health packs to heal him so I bought a few using my tokens. Bad idea.

Since buying these health packs 4 days ago my team has suddenly been decemated by injuries every game and when I train. I'm down to 2 fit subs now. It seems that as soon as nordeus get a sniff of you buying health packs they jump on the opportunity to try and force you to buy more. Could be a coincidence but I doubt it given the earlier comments

In my last 3 games I had 5 injured players: for 6 days, 5 days, 4 days, 11 (yes, that's ELEVEN) days and finally 5 days. The first three of these injuries occurred in the first game. And there are some people who really think that there is no problem with injuries in this game... Yeah, right!

Quote Originally Posted by Simon Hudson View Post
    I've noticed something else a bit suspicious on the subject of injuries in T11. I'm currently on level 5 and have never purchased any tokens. Injuries up until now have been fine, just the odd one here or there and I usually didn't have more than 2 players injured at a time - when players were injured in the main I'd let them heal naturally.

Anyway, recently I bought a striker who has turned out to be a cracker scoring goals for fun so when he got injured I wanted him back ASAP particularly as I had an important game the next day. I didn't have enough health packs to heal him so I bought a few using my tokens. Bad idea.

Since buying these health packs 4 days ago my team has suddenly been decemated by injuries every game and when I train. I'm down to 2 fit subs now. It seems that as soon as nordeus get a sniff of you buying health packs they jump on the opportunity to try and force you to buy more. Could be a coincidence but I doubt it given the earlier comments
    I noticed the same. This season (3th season) it was the first time I bought red packs because my GK was injured the first time. Since that day my players are getting many small injuries... but I had many injuries last season too, hmm.

so i tried to do a few things i read on here, mainly injure my **** players through training, oh but somehow even with 0% or close enough conditioning and performing all 3 training sessions on double effort they wont get injured. yet in the game i played 10 minutes later one of my best players gets another injury, yes another he was out before but i gave him two games extra rest before putting him back in my team!

this is getting daft, it is happening to my mates who play as well but wont visit a forum! in two first halfs in 2 days i got 5 injuries, sort it out!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast