Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [December 29th] Technical problems

Thank god, I didn't go to sleep.

Won my match with 2-1

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post

online photo storage

thank you for that....in 2 days they'll be fit to go
    Yeah, my players training looked something like that once I got back online after my games.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

MDKII
    You can log back into the game now. The issue we had was a login server issue, meaning people who weren't logged into the game couldn't enter, but people who were already in the game experienced no problems. In case they logged out and then tried to log back in, they weren't able to.

This means that all scheduled matches were played. No match was cancelled, delayed, or anything of the sort. Sadly, this issue stopped a number of players from attending live matches and offering earning bonuses for their teams.

We apologize once again for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    You can log back into the game now. The issue we had was a login server issue, meaning people who weren't logged into the game couldn't enter, but people who were already in the game experienced no problems. In case they logged out and then tried to log back in, they weren't able to.

This means that all scheduled matches were played. No match was cancelled, delayed, or anything of the sort. Sadly, this issue stopped a number of players from attending live matches and offering earning bonuses for their teams.

We apologize once again for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your understanding.
    That will mean: All Results Stand
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

online photo storage

thank you for that....in 2 days they'll be fit to go
    Wow! 19 skill point, guess you won a game, something to be cheerful about.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Adi
    Banned
    actually nothing to be cheerful about....won 10-0 a cup game but because I was not able to change the team, I drew 2-2 in league...same players played 2 games...so my best in form and quality are happily green and rested..never played a min today

i won 0-9 so everything was fine for me.
    -Tedibebi-
    -Season 6 / Level 6-

actually nothing to be cheerful about....won 10-0 a cup game but because I was not able to change the team, I drew 2-2 in league...same players played 2 games...so my best in form and quality are happily green and rested..never played a min today
    Point taken, it was meant light hearted. Two games back to back happened with me, server back up in between the games 15 minute KO's apart, same result 50% two days to recover.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Thanks a lot...really...couldn't set up a decent team for the important Cup match I had today, couldn't watch the match, I (lvl2) against a lvl 7 I had won 5-1 in the first leg and thanks to the freaking server downtime I lost 5-0 in the second leg...

This is so not fair...

i lost my very inportant game 1-2 against the last in mij league.
    I have my team not prepare before the game begins !!!!!! and now??

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast