Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Dear Nordeus - please delete this game already, you've killed it

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Gaule View Post
    Many factors aye, like every other match in reality players suffer broken ankles, toes, legs ... I think not. Factors like 3 players getting injured in simple league matches when the manager has instructed them to tackle light ... aye, just like the real thing.

Of course we can choose not to play, but when you have put effort into your team, trained them constantly, made sure you had a nicely balanced, well looked after squad, and the game just decides to hit you with injury after injury and silly losses against teams who are not being managed, where their manager never shows and the team look like they have never trained or changed ...

Yeah, you stick to that ideology.

There are so many fixes they could make with little effort and keep their customers happy, but nope, they refuse to do the sensible thing. Seems likt N are only interested in your money at times.
    Thank you I will
    Rowland Is the Fat conTROLLer

Addicted
    new day, new randomness.

played a team with avg starting lineup value of 8,6 less than mine. After a few minutes he get's his best player injured.
    I dominated possession but only 1 of my 13 shots hit the goal. he shot 5 shots on goal and scored with 4 of them.

according to "Phil Scrivener", this is not random at all and it happens every weekend to top team in the world. Me? I say 100% random, just like the rest of this season.
    I should also add that this team has been crushed by bottom feeder teams for the last two games.

Quote Originally Posted by hullabaloo View Post
    new day, new randomness.

played a team with avg starting lineup value of 8,6 less than mine. After a few minutes he get's his best player injured.
    I dominated possession but only 1 of my 13 shots hit the goal. he shot 5 shots on goal and scored with 4 of them.

according to "Phil Scrivener", this is not random at all and it happens every weekend to top team in the world. Me? I say 100% random, just like the rest of this season.
    I should also add that this team has been crushed by bottom feeder teams for the last two games.
    how many tokens you got atm spared?

Now your putting words into my mouth , This does not happen to top teams in the world often at all, but please don't confuse this little game with the multi million professional outfits of the world. I merely stated that there is more to the game than players star quality !!!!!!!!!!

BTW I won 9-0 today
    Last edited by Phil Scrivener; 07-09-2013 at 07:23 PM.

Hullabaloo you need to calm down. Change your formation and tactics and up your win bonus if you can. I was going through a similar problem with my team playing like crap and it worked like a charm. Well, kind of. I'm still losing most of my games but that's cuz almost every team I've played has been better than mine lol. But my team is actually playing well and putting up a good fight these games. Managed to squeek out a win againt a better team this morning.
    Phil Scrivener likes this.

Rookie
    If it happens all the time rather than random it's time to reconsider a few things....
    I've upped the win bonus and definitely see an improvement against the weaker/inactive teams. Guess my players dont get motivated to actually play their best unless there's money involved. True Nordeus Generated players
    hullabaloo likes this.

Addicted
    my friend played a game today in his league. Avg value for starting lineup was 40,6. Opponent's avg value was 33,8.
    Game ended 5-4 to his opponent, despite the opponent not watching the game, being outshot heavily and had 20 % less possession.

not random at all that another bad team scores like crazy despite being outplayed.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    how many tokens you got atm spared?
    29 tokens left.

i have put on maximum bonus and switched tactics. I win one game big, the other I lose big against a much weaker team that i outclass playwise

Addicted
    Another day, another random result.
    My avg 54. This avg 45.
    We both play 4-3-3.

Game ends 3-3 after he shot 16 times and me only 8.
    I had full win bonus on.

Now I am out of the CL despite playing against 3 teams with bot managers and that are at least 10 stars lower than me in avg value. Awesome, really awesome.

I should add that out of the 5 games so far, I've won only ONE game despite being far superior than the rest and using the exact same tactics that they have been using in the games , so that they won't be able to counter-act my tactics. I've also used max win bonus in all games.
    Do you really need more proof that the game-engine tweaks have completely randomized the games so that the **** teams can win easier?

EDIT: the first time i played this team..i used the same tactics and won 5-0.
    Last edited by hullabaloo; 07-10-2013 at 05:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hullabaloo View Post
    Another day, another random result.
    My avg 54. This avg 45.
    We both play 4-3-3.

Game ends 3-3 after he shot 16 times and me only 8.
    I had full win bonus on.

Now I am out of the CL despite playing against 3 teams with bot managers and that are at least 10 stars lower than me in avg value. Awesome, really awesome.

I should add that out of the 5 games so far, I've won only ONE game despite being far superior than the rest and using the exact same tactics that they have been using in the games , so that they won't be able to counter-act my tactics. I've also used max win bonus in all games.
    Do you really need more proof that the game-engine tweaks have completely randomized the games so that the **** teams can win easier?

EDIT: the first time i played this team..i used the same tactics and won 5-0.
    Well as you ask Yes !! You say you used the same old tactics , ( maybe time for some new ones ) what training did you do ( if any )?? what pitch where you playing on?? how have you improved your team apart from adding a win bonus ? are you playing all out attack leaving you short at the back ?? maybe power train your forwards for better finishing !!! just some ideas !!! hope this helps.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast