Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Dear Nordeus - please delete this game already, you've killed it

If copying an opponent's formation would grant victory having higher quality, there wouldn' be meaning to t11. I second weird results, but that' the engine asking you to adapt.
    flatthg and Haroon Bhatti like this.

Delete the game then I demand a total refund.

Addicted
    Have been away from the game for a little while. Came back today, fixed my tactics and morale up. Added a nice win bonus despite playing a really weak team in the league.

Got crushed basically as you can see:

Dear Nordeus - please delete this game already, you've killed it-random.jpg

The opponent had an injury from minute 17 and scored both goals after getting the injury. My avg 5 star-team didn't have a chance against this avg 2 star team that is dead last in my league. Terrific.

Glad to see that this game is still just as random and crap as when I left it. Well done Nordeus, well done.
    FlyingV and cracicot like this.

Well, I know there is a lot of talk about formations, tactics, useful skills and now even superstitions and changing your shield. It has little, if nothing to do with that.
    The fact is you will lose to anyone any time, especially on higher levels (level 10 and above). Don’t ever forget you’re here for two reasons, and two reasons only: 1. To be entertained 2. To spend money.
    Players like you and me are used (from other games) to get kick backs out of our dedication. In top eleven, provided both teams are legal formations, you will lose to a friend or even a friend of a friend (whom you don´t even know about) or to just some other player, and your dedication will not matter. Not how great support you have, not how much you spend in the transfer market, not how you coach your team. It seems that Nordeus likes us to believe such parameters matters, but they don´t.
    There is a “market communistic philosophy” controlling the outcome all top eleven matches. Keep most players happy, make more people spend more, by sharing all the trophies. Why there is 3 tournaments to fight for. How often do you think you will win them all in the same season?
    Don’t let this game get to you. If you feeling frustrated and angry there´s a lot of great games out there. Take care!
    I am Vagablue, level 17, I won it all, and I´ve lost it.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Pirsten View Post
    Don’t ever forget you’re here for two reasons, and two reasons only: 1. To be entertained 2. To spend money.
    Players like you and me are used (from other games) to get kick backs out of our dedication. In top eleven, provided both teams are legal formations, you will lose to a friend or even a friend of a friend (whom you don´t even know about) or to just some other player, and your dedication will not matter. Not how great support you have, not how much you spend in the transfer market, not how you coach your team. It seems that Nordeus likes us to believe such parameters matters, but they don´t.
    There is a “market communistic philosophy” controlling the outcome all top eleven matches. Keep most players happy, make more people spend more, by sharing all the trophies.
    Well stated My friend - For more information on some of the ways this is possibly being done, please check out the thread: "Hard Coded Injuries - Just So You spend More" in General discussion !!

http://http://forum.topeleven.com/to...pend-more.html

Rookie
    Check out the thread "Hard Coded Injuries just to make you spend more" in General Discussion Area my friend !!

Quote Originally Posted by hullabaloo View Post
    I'm 54 star average.
    My opponent is a non-manager team with average 42. We both used 4-5-1 tactics. I had 65% possession. i won shots with 17-15. Shot on target I won 11-10.

He wins 5-1.
    5-1!!!

One freekick goal, then the rest were from open play (which means that it wasn't **** goals from corners, freekicks and stuff, but his lousy players actually massacred my team by being far better).

How the hell is this even possible? Are you developers at Nordeus worthless at coding or something? This game was always random but this season you have absolutely killed the game-engine and made this game 99% randomness. Explain to me WHY I should be wasting money on buying tokens for this game when it doesn't matter how many tokens I buy to make my team better, they will still lose games becoz of how lousily you guys coded the game.
    Agree agree agree.
    hullabaloo likes this.

Addicted
    came back yesterday to the new season. my team had low morale so i boosted it up to max for everyone. PLayed 4-4-2 vs a team that isn't as good as mine. She also used 4-4-2. I was at home.
    I had won my first 3 league games, she had lost two.

She won this game 0-4.

amazing

i have the same problem that my team has trouble 2 win against lower teams. my team has the highest average but i win with small score or have a draw. have one big victory. i owned now the 5th place. the game engine is messed up

its not your management skills then ?????? its the engine ??????? ok !!!!!!!
    Rowland Is the Fat conTROLLer

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast