Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: New Engine System... WHAT THE F*** ?? I'm pissed off !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by emilstyle91 View Post
    Man... sorry but, can I know who you are ? You are talking like if you work in nordeus like programmer or something like that...
    Sorry if that came out a bit misunderstood. And yes, I am a programmer, but not for Nordeus.

People who think this game is only successful if token buyers continue to contribute are people who have their heads in the sand. Advertising for a big game goes both ways: Nordeus pays other sources to use their likenesses and material, while other companies see the audience that Nordeus can supply and pay for the advertising on their site. Nordeus also pays other sites to put their name on it. There are many streams of advertising revenue and expenses and believe me, with the greed that Nordeus shows, you can be sure that they are exploring all of them to maximize profit. Its seems that screwing people out of tokens is not sufficient....

All that to say, they can survive without token buyers. They wont like it, but they would survive.
    flatthg likes this.

Question

What is your problem Dude? I.WIN

New Engine System... WHAT THE F*** ?? I'm pissed off !-screenshot-2013-07-23-17.25.58.png

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by flatthg View Post
    What is your problem Dude? I.WIN

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2013-07-23 at 17.25.58.png 
Views:	112 
Size:	45.5 KB 
ID:	9939
    Yes but do you buy tokens or are you a free bird? BAsed on the results of the SS, I would say that #1 buys tokens or is a serious farmer.

I buy Tokens and I'm not a free be, but he says he couldn't win the league while buying tokens, and as you could see, it works for me. BUT I'm really looking for tactics and how to counter them, I had some hard matches against even weaker Teams with very activ Managers, and I wished I could have more of those, this is something more fun then watching your Team win and win over and over again and get's even stronger then it was before. I started the League with a ~24 Team, and I'm now on over 30Q. So if I'm not completly dump I should make a 26-0-0 this Season.

Quote Originally Posted by flatthg View Post
    I buy Tokens and I'm not a free be, but he says he couldn't win the league while buying tokens, and as you could see, it works for me. BUT I'm really looking for tactics and how to counter them, I had some hard matches against even weaker Teams with very activ Managers, and I wished I could have more of those, this is something more fun then watching your Team win and win over and over again and get's even stronger then it was before. I started the League with a ~24 Team, and I'm now on over 30Q. So if I'm not completly dump I should make a 26-0-0 this Season.
    Hi man, this is really interesting. Can we know what's formation and tactics you use ?
    I remember that me too in the 2 season i had 26-0-0 perfect season.. i think that maybe the first season are a bit easier than the next.. If you can show your tactics and player i will be happy to understand =D
    flatthg likes this.
    Main team: Bergamo Alta. 23 seasons 1126W, 37P, 45L
    22 Leagues Titles
    17 Champions Leagues
    2 Super League
    17 World Cups
    19 Super Cups.
    Best Player: M. Holm. 612 Matches, 1136 Goals, 484 Assists.

Second Team: Samos FC. 120 seasons (10 years).
    26 Leagues Titles
    7 Champions Leagues
    0 Super League
    5 World Cups
    0 Super Cups.

4-5-1V // 3-5-2V // 4-4-2 classic and narrow diamond works well for me. I kicked out Level 5 Players in the cup, the remaining Teams are all 1 or 2 Level higher. And probably I will go to the Final this eve. Won the first leg away with 1:2

Sorry my english today sucks at it's best.

What I do, after half an hour of game Time against an equal quality team, I check shot and shot's on target, this tell me more then game procession. Even some light Tactic changes can give you an advantage without changing the formation.

And even if the Quality is lower, I always check for this numbers. If a Team make twice as much shots on target, they had a good chance for the lucky punch.

here we go:

btw. should a game not be a challenge even if a weaker Team has a chance to win with the right tactic?

New Engine System... WHAT THE F*** ?? I'm pissed off !-screenshot-2013-07-23-18.01.32.jpg

This ****ing 4-5-1 is really the best... I'm out of champions league thank's to this... i lost at home 1-3, pretty impossible win 3-0 or more... I have to try this finally... Can you send me also the tactics ? Really important this part, thank you !
    flatthg likes this.
    Main team: Bergamo Alta. 23 seasons 1126W, 37P, 45L
    22 Leagues Titles
    17 Champions Leagues
    2 Super League
    17 World Cups
    19 Super Cups.
    Best Player: M. Holm. 612 Matches, 1136 Goals, 484 Assists.

Second Team: Samos FC. 120 seasons (10 years).
    26 Leagues Titles
    7 Champions Leagues
    0 Super League
    5 World Cups
    0 Super Cups.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast