Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: New Engine System... WHAT THE F*** ?? I'm pissed off !

Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    I see, all that hard work and now his team is just a bot!
    That bot must be a tough team :P
    reddeviljohn likes this.
    Wolf FC

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Yeah his team will soon be removed from the game, if not it would of already been deleted.
    i have seen few bots as i grew my couple of leagues.
    ¿wich are the conditions to a team or player became a bot, and to be deleted?
    Just curious about it.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by casper™ View Post
    You're welcome and all I can say to You, is sorry for all this misunderstanding. Anything You need about the game don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers.
    That's nice, sorry too for everything, we start in the wrong way but now it's all ok =D .
    I'm trying airplaine, with no bad results honestly.. i like how they play the games.
    Next season i keep this formation... I wish you a great next season and to win !

Defenetly with this new engine system maybe the 4-5-1 and airplane could be two great formation !
    casper™ likes this.
    Main team: Bergamo Alta. 23 seasons 1126W, 37P, 45L
    22 Leagues Titles
    17 Champions Leagues
    2 Super League
    17 World Cups
    19 Super Cups.
    Best Player: M. Holm. 612 Matches, 1136 Goals, 484 Assists.

Second Team: Samos FC. 120 seasons (10 years).
    26 Leagues Titles
    7 Champions Leagues
    0 Super League
    5 World Cups
    0 Super Cups.

Quote Originally Posted by emilstyle91 View Post
    That's nice, sorry too for everything, we start in the wrong way but now it's all ok =D .
    I'm trying airplaine, with no bad results honestly.. i like how they play the games.
    Next season i keep this formation... I wish you a great next season and to win !

Defenetly with this new engine system maybe the 4-5-1 and airplane could be two great formation !
    That's all fine for sure.

I use a lot the 4-5-1V style a very good formation, the airplane not so often like that.

Look what formation You must to use against your opponents here.
    Team - Top Gun
    Current Season: 110 - League Level: 93

League - Champion - 35
    League - Runner Up - 19
    League 3rd Place - 10

CUP - Champion - 8
    CUP - Runner Up - 4
    CUP - 3rd Place - 4

Champions League - Champion - 10
    Champions League - Runner Up - 6
    Champions League - 3rd Place - 9

Super League - Champion - 1
    Super Cup - Champion - 1
    Facebook
    - Top Eleven Portugal

Quote Originally Posted by Jairo Calleja Savall View Post
    i have seen few bots as i grew my couple of leagues.
    ¿wich are the conditions to a team or player became a bot, and to be deleted?
    Just curious about it.
    Thanks.
    They don't log into the game for over 70 days and team becomes a bot and is queued up for deletion.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

No offense DUDE!! But if I pay for tokens to progress my team & the opponent doesn't I should win as its out of my pocket & the opponent is a free rider an expect only to get where free gets you as we all know about in app purchasing DUDE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Champioknees View Post
    No offense DUDE!! But if I pay for tokens to progress my team & the opponent doesn't I should win as its out of my pocket & the opponent is a free rider an expect only to get where free gets you as we all know about in app purchasing DUDE!!!
    That's excatly my thought. Of course is not enought buy some scouts, because if you have wrong formation and tactics is wright that you lose. But when you have everything good, at the same or over the level of your opponent's team, the win is almost a must
    Main team: Bergamo Alta. 23 seasons 1126W, 37P, 45L
    22 Leagues Titles
    17 Champions Leagues
    2 Super League
    17 World Cups
    19 Super Cups.
    Best Player: M. Holm. 612 Matches, 1136 Goals, 484 Assists.

Second Team: Samos FC. 120 seasons (10 years).
    26 Leagues Titles
    7 Champions Leagues
    0 Super League
    5 World Cups
    0 Super Cups.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by emilstyle91 View Post
    Hi Guys.
    I was reading some posts on this forum, and i saw that recently Nordeus changed the engine system.
    THAT'S WHY now this game is gonna be down and down and it's pretty impossible win a league.

For 15 season, I used a good formation, always 5 stars player or more, some scout, always high healty and moral. And, OF COURSE, I had one of the best team in my league, and following the matches, i've nearly always won the game. And it's right, if i have a best team than the opponent, I HAVE TO WIN, WHAT THE HELL ! It's like playing barcellona-kualampur or Bayern Monaco-Qatar !

But from about 2 season, some strange things are happening ! My best 4-3-1-2 formation, doesn't work ! I had 7 scouts, all player with special abilites, the best tactics for my team (I won ALL the league that i've follow, because some leagues i didn't for some problem in real life and i was 5-6 position, and this is right). I'm starting to lose a lot of games, also against team not managed for about 3-4 season, and with 2-3 star less then mine.

My last champions league matches...:
    First match:
    My home, all my players full healty and full moral. Following the match and the opponent didn't.
    I LOST 3-2 !

Second Match.
    His Home. My player about 80% healty cause a match one hour before. I didn't follow the match and the opponent did with 3 guest, his bonus was 19% percent !
    I WON 4-0 and i achieve the next level!

THIS IS NOT REAL GAME !!!!!

What the hell? IT'S NOT RIGHT ! In the real football, can happen 1 time on 100 that qatar beat bayern monaco, not 3-4 times a season!
    Please, Nordeus, restore the last engine system, this is really CRAP !
    I'm trying all kind of formation, and nothing work ! If you spend money and have better player than the others, YOU HAVE TO WIN EASY ! THIS IS REAL FOOTBALL !
    I support all of this! Last season i lost 6 games and finished 5 draw vs teams wich were much lower than my team.I speak about a big diference in quality 7-10 points.At the end of season diference between 1-st and 9-th was 6 points,but 1-st (with big luck it was me)there were 14 points better quality team than 9-th.Last round i won my game,teams wich finished 2-5 lost their games and i finish 1-st.Best of these teams was lower than me with 5,4 quality points.The only one team who had team very close to mine finished 13 !
    Its normal yea
    emilstyle91 likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Champioknees View Post
    no offense dude. Buying tokens does not guarantee winning, nor should it. It increases your chances, but good old Nor-de-ass makes sure that sometimes advantages are disadvantages. Good luck winning Abramovich

I love winning against orange star players. Who wants to win by buying their win? That's like drug taking athletes, you win, but you didn't really use your management skills. If I was a millionaire I still wouldn't buy tokens.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast