Page 247 of 339 FirstFirst ... 147197237245246247248249257297 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,470 of 3390
Like Tree3060Likes

Thread: Season 43

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Wonderboys (with the help of some "Friends") beat the league leader 2-1 and now trail by 7 points with half the season to go, the win means they are back with a shout of winning the league.

Haha, that's good! 7 or 5 points ain't that much, we are half way through the seson and anything can happen.
    casper™ and Cat Harrison like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Season 7. Champions League - 1/8 Finals 1st Leg.

Even playing against an illegal formation we just won 0-1. Can't explain this result!...

Final score: 0-1

Team - Top Gun
    Current Season: 110 - League Level: 93

League - Champion - 35
    League - Runner Up - 19
    League 3rd Place - 10

CUP - Champion - 8
    CUP - Runner Up - 4
    CUP - 3rd Place - 4

Champions League - Champion - 10
    Champions League - Runner Up - 6
    Champions League - 3rd Place - 9

Super League - Champion - 1
    Super Cup - Champion - 1
    Facebook
    - Top Eleven Portugal

preview 14th round

fc kerkrade (26.2)-kirchroa fc(43.7)
    3w-5-2 v style - 4-5-1 v style

first match 3w-5-2 v style- 3-2-2-2-1 butterfly 0-0
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Season 7. Half way season, standing boards. Playing all competitions.

League.

Champions League.

CUP.

Team - Top Gun
    Current Season: 110 - League Level: 93

League - Champion - 35
    League - Runner Up - 19
    League 3rd Place - 10

CUP - Champion - 8
    CUP - Runner Up - 4
    CUP - 3rd Place - 4

Champions League - Champion - 10
    Champions League - Runner Up - 6
    Champions League - 3rd Place - 9

Super League - Champion - 1
    Super Cup - Champion - 1
    Facebook
    - Top Eleven Portugal

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Then your server is just fu*ked up..

Of course the value rises as soon you improve the player (add SKP or SA), but I'm talking about the org. value. If you buy a Q51, or Q52.2 - then your buying 4* and not 5*, correct? The player might still train "fast" since your adding the SKP to SA, but as soon you add them to Q - then they will remarkably slow down as soon they hit 6*.
    SA, like new roles doesnt raise player's value bro

As per your remarks, one player's training is to be reported with his value. But for diff qualities playing in, you should alwais compare the two once they reach the same cap. So a 15 m valued 4* q 49 will be surely faster in training then a 5* q54 19m one id we compare them right away;

Also, if we stop both of them at Q 55, 6*, the one with higher value will be the faster trainer. So it's very possible that the 4* could in the end be faster then the 5* once reached the same q value.

Now, the 5* has the bonus of pre-existent quality, so if you go straight for the raw q, he's the faster choiche despite training values. But if you plan on training both a SA and two more roles into your choiche, then the 4* in the long run will be more proficient: while he will gain 150-190 each time on the 30% train, the 5* even being a fast trainer wont exploit that far. Since SA and roles dont slow down training rates, by the end if the project the 4* will require less greens to achieve 3 roles, SA and the same quality of the 5*.

It took 28 greens to my ST to learn the 1on1 sa, while it took several more for the AD sa on my DC, which was very near to the 6*.
    Ljepoje likes this.

- As you can see we had a tough schedule, playing both league-cup and a couple of friendlies for the last past few days. The main purpose of the friendlies was to give the players some time and a chance to get to know each other. Due the massive signings, the players were forced to perform and adapt to the 4-3-3 system I set up. Mostly of them did well, while some did not and will be put on the auction list by tomorrow.

When it comes to the league, then we are doing more then well. We stay strong and united, holding on to first place with maximum 39points and a record of 13-0-0. Tomorrow we face the Italian "FC Bocce" away.

In the CUP by the hand we faced a little "difficulties", especially in the 1th leg against the Polish team "Magic". We managed to get a 1-2 win, but it was a "hard earned" one. In the 2nd leg we seemed more confident and just "let it all out", scored 3 goals and sent the Polish team home to Warsaw. We will face the Moroccan "AC Gummy" in the quarter-finals.

PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

I just decided that I was no longer bored of Top Eleven and I reverted my plan to tank this season after I've got through to the play offs in the CL using an illegal formation!

Wow damn illegal formation 1337!

Lol, about to sign a few players.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Wolf FC

I lol'd.

Quote Originally Posted by zJordan View Post
    I just decided that I was no longer bored of Top Eleven and I reverted my plan to tank this season after I've got through to the play offs in the CL using an illegal formation!

Wow damn illegal formation 1337!

Lol, about to sign a few players.
    Well... You can always "Semi-Tank" (Compete in the CL, but tank the league)
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

FCB
    Champions League Round 16 Match - 01 Away (Yesterday's)

Lyndsay FC 1 - 2 FCB

Lyndsay FC - 32.7, 3-3-2-2 | FCB - 38.4, 4-4-2ND

As we thought and said it's tough match. But this formation should have beaten the opponent's formation. Both the teams did not score till half time because both team Goal keepers saved couple Free kicks and Their keeper saved couple of 1v1. We got the break through at 50' when Kuppens Scored from a long range shot and they equalized at 67'. But we went in to lead at 75' from Master's goal from Pittnauer cross to 2-1 and we finishes with that only. Not the score we expected but We won the match .

Goals: Kuppens (50'),
    Yildirim (67'), Master (75')

MOTM: Kuppens

Match Report: Don't know what happened to our main ST Pavan, we did not understand why he is not scoring goals in CL matches. Hope he will come back in home match.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013