Page 316 of 339 FirstFirst ... 216266306314315316317318326 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,160 of 3390
Like Tree3060Likes

Thread: Season 43

FCB
    League Match 24 - Preview

FCB Vs Miami FC

FCB - 40.0| Miami FC - 23.1

24th match that we are going to play with 8th place team in the league at home. We are on top and want to keep that way. Match starts in another 30 minutes.

Players to watch:

Carrillo Scout MC 7*
    Pavan Scout ST 7* (we made him 7*)
    Master Scout ST 6* - MVP from FCB
    flatthg and casper™ like this.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Sounds like Mila cry got so many alt accounts...
    Yeah, I thought it would be another troll like last season, the bad news is for Tigers fans is that the token pile is rather dry at 113T for next season, so they won't be anywhere near AEPRE's strength this time next season.
    flatthg likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    1)you shouldnt use attacking mentality unless you're in a pinch at some point during a match. Alwais use normal mentality, unless you gotta recover some goal difference. Attacking ment doesnt make you score more, but DOES make you take more. Expecially counters.
    Arrows should be used to spot the opponent's weaknesses: ie if he uses a 3n-5-2 flat, red arrows on amr aml spot his lack there. A red arrow on striker should be used ONLY when you play defensive style, long passing and own half pitch, with counters on. Thats because if you noticed diring counters 80% of times who has a red arrow gets the ball. So red arroing your st while defending will most likely get him the ball on a counter instead of any other junk.

2) i alwais played full pitch pressing bu lately i noticed half works well if you field a DMC or dmr/dml. Although, when opponents has counters for them i switch to full pitch. IE: i use 3n-1-4-2 VS his 3-5-2 V: his aml/amr can push my DMC to too much work so i swith to whole pitch pressing to cut them out. On the opposite, using a dmr/dmc sistem against a opponent with a AMC could press too muchyour own half, hence you go full pitch.
    Also, i usually prefer full pitch at home, while own half playing away, as to take less counters.

3)that's the problem of your team spot on: how can an offensive team play counter? It's like using a knife which can't cut.
    OFFSIDE can be used when the opponent uses a flat display (no amc amr aml) and when your defenders are stronger then his attacking players, but its utility is not yet to be noticed. Never use it until Nordeus tweaks it.

COUNTERS are meant for a ultra defensive play: you press own half against someone using an offensive setup, waiting to counter him. An offensive team isnt supposed to even counter since if it's you making the game there's no chanche you would start a counter with a long ball from YOUR defense. Just try figure it, it's like Barca would play 11 men in defense and long pass on counters. Doesnt match really.
    Use counters when you wanna keep a score, or when your opponent is losing by 2+ goals and gets auper offensive in te second half. But remember to use a normal or defensive mentality or else you'll play confusedly.

In the end your orders should be:
    3-5-2V
    -normal mentality
    -own half pressing
    -through flanks
    -mixed passing
    -normal tackle
    -NO offside, NO counter

4-4-2:
    -normal mentality
    -full pitch pressing
    -middle/flanks on your choiche
    -mixed passing
    -normal tackle
    -no counter, no offside.
    you taught me so much in orders...previously you taught me how to select the Fast trainers and now this one ... Thank you very much ...
    Last edited by FCB; 08-22-2013 at 05:14 PM.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Perfect Tactics have won the league for a 10th consecutive season!

Yes... We have finally done it. A bit later than normal but with 2 games to go, we beat Arp by 4 goals to nil to move 11 points clear of 2nd place who still have a game to play but it's over now. Invictus FC and their CHEATING did not get them anywhere and their cheat team may not even make promotion haha!

But we have also reached an all time low with 95 goals... can we make 100?
    Was never really in doubt towards the end of the season. Think when you got the win over NorthTiger and that 11-0 win shortly afterwards, there was only one direction in which the trophy was heading this season.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Perfect Tactics have won the league for a 10th consecutive season!

Yes... We have finally done it. A bit later than normal but with 2 games to go, we beat Arp by 4 goals to nil to move 11 points clear of 2nd place who still have a game to play but it's over now. Invictus FC and their CHEATING did not get them anywhere and their cheat team may not even make promotion haha!

But we have also reached an all time low with 95 goals... can we make 100?
    I already made the 100th goal yesterday, and no surprise that it is scored by McManaman...he creates so many special stuffs this season...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

### liveticker ### liveticker ### liveticker ### liveticker ### liveticker ### liveticker ###

/// 5:0 Vikings FC vs Fazli FC /// Vikings FC won the Royal Rumble Cup the first Time. ///
    FCB and Cat Harrison like this.
    'Sometimes in football you have to score goals.' - Thierry Henry
    'Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.' - Pele

League first in Season 1, 2, 3 // CL Champion Season 2 // Cup Champion Season 2
    Current Season: League Standings 1 // CL in progress // Cup out in 1/4 Finals

FCB
    League Match - 24

FCB 5 - 0 Miami FC

FCB - 40.0, 4-2-2-2 Hexagon | Miami FC - 23.1, 3-3-2-2

Its one sided game and easy win for us. 2 more matches to go to get 26-0-0 first time in FCB's history

Goals: Bagavac (9'), Pavan (14'), Blasko (30'), Master (72', 90')

MOTM:
    Pavan

Match Report: We tried new way after Morgan's explanation about orders and I will use it more in coming matches.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

League - Round 24
    Chester FC (49.4) 1-0 'Something from China 2' (49.3)
    4-3N-1-2 vs 4-4-2
    First match: 2-1 for Chester FC
    Chester FC is 2nd in league.

League - Round 25 - Preview
    TG Horse (48.1) vs Chester FC (49.4)
    3W-1-3W-1-2 vs 4-5-1 V-Style
    First match: 2-0 for TG Horse

In the league I did well today (5-1 win), but I am a bit scared and also angry about tomorrows schedule.
    Between my league match and the CL final are only 21 minutes. And I have no chance to change the time because the league match is away.

I saved a lot of green packs and hope the schedule will have no too high negative influence on the final.
    Last edited by Chris Rath; 08-22-2013 at 08:10 PM.
    reddeviljohn and Cat Harrison like this.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

won the cup for the second time now and that in a row, was a tough game, but my players had better nerves in the penalty shoot out
    reducing the quality is finally paying off even though i still played against better teams

now its up to my CL game if this season is another great one
    Chris Rath and Cat Harrison like this.