Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Keep or sell thread

Rookie
    Can u explain to me, what u mean by power training? You're not suggesting some sort of hack to do that right?

Quote Originally Posted by darrenmcmillan View Post
    Attachment 748

Another I am unsure with. 19yo scout, high value (fast trainer). needs about 50 training points to be a scout again next season. No skill.

Cash in?

I have a 30yo one on one scorer, and 18yo one on one scorer both world class (normal training speed), so this player is usually a sub. What do you think?
    This player would need exactly 91 points for scout because your learning an ability for 50 points, I think you can hang onto him for one season and see how he develops over the coming season.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    Every now and then Nordeus will flood the market with about 20-30 5 star players. I bought both of these from the market when that occurred. I'd actually bought about ten players that night, sold on about 5 of them the next day. With good players it's better to buy them if you're not sure if the market is flooded with them, then decide later to keep them or not.

I haven't power trained either of these players.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by powerzhea View Post
    Can u explain to me, what u mean by power training? You're not suggesting some sort of hack to do that right?
    You can use boosters (med packs) to bring players health back up after training them.

For example, I bought two 3 star about to level 18yo defenders, both fast trainers (by this I mean double the cost of a normal training 18yo). I power trained them, using bought tokens and packs from vids. The first I got from 3 stars to 8 eight in about ten days. The second I got to seven stars, then let him gain the last 20-30 training points via games, 3x normal training once per day

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    This player would need exactly 91 points for scout because your learning an ability for 50 points, I think you can hang onto him for one season and see how he develops over the coming season.
    I'm on the fence on putting points into the ability. Do you think it's worth it. How much of a gain do you think he will have by spending the 50 points on it if I keep him?

No, Its no hack, Its where you use all your green booster packs and spend tokens on green booster packs to continually train to gain skill points to add quality to the player quickly, Its more cost effective vs personal trainer.

Quote Originally Posted by darrenmcmillan View Post
    I'm on the fence on putting points into the ability. Do you think it's worth it. How much of a gain do you think he will have by spending the 50 points on it if I keep him?
    It depends on how many skill points he obtains during next season, chances are he will still be playing a reserve role at your club. One on One scorers in my experience are a good skill for striker to have.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    No, Its no hack, Its where you use all your green booster packs and spend tokens on green booster packs to continually train to gain skill points to add quality to the player quickly, Its more cost effective vs personal trainer.
    So you're saying its possible to train a certain player continually, using the green med packs? I found the only thing i could train was the personal trainer, how can i train player like that? Because using the other training things, the 3 options, i have to wait certain amount of minutes before i can use it again.

So you're saying its possible to train a certain player continually, using the green med packs? I found the only thing i could train was the personal trainer, how can i train player like that? Because using the other training things, the 3 options, i have to wait certain amount of minutes before i can use it again.
    You set the player training mode to "hard". Keep training your player every hour on all training sessions (stretching, cardio and practice match) while you are awake and use the green med packs to replenish energy. You'll also need red med packs in case of injury. Your player will gain skill points very fast this way.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

http://

What about this player: My points eventhough he is a 19yo he is super SLOW trainer
    Dominican FC-Season 3-Level 3

If you win say NOTHING.... If you lose say LESS

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast