Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Keep or sell thread

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by MarquuiTohzz Betances View Post
    http://

What about this player: My points eventhough he is a 19yo he is super SLOW trainer
    Only managers in the tier above can buy him, for them he would be a low level 5 star 1 day left of this season, then he'll be a low level 4 star next season and 20yo.

If you wait till next season and sell him he'll be worth less, but he'll be a 5 star player. Everyone wanting to build up their team will no doubt want to snap him up.

So it's risky, he might devalue but sell for more with the competition to buy him, or you might get lucky and get a buyer for him just now, which you probably will as he has a special skill.

So I personally would try and sell him just now, if he is like you say a very slow trainer.

yup..so far the most train points he have gained is 3
    Dominican FC-Season 3-Level 3

If you win say NOTHING.... If you lose say LESS

Quote Originally Posted by MarquuiTohzz Betances View Post
    http://

What about this player: My points eventhough he is a 19yo he is super SLOW trainer
    Most managers wouldn't hit the sell button yet, lol, but next season even my second team (Level 2 -> 3) would be more than happy to have this player in the team for 2/3 seasons, Keep him for at least 1 season, so you don't waste excess tokens chasing other players when you got a DR/DMR that will do more than a good job at Level 3.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

its most likely to me to hold him cause i will try my best to put him 6* again in my lvl 3 leage and btw i ''steal'' him (only pay 1tkn for him)
    Last edited by MarquuiTohzz Betances; 01-11-2013 at 11:45 PM.
    Dominican FC-Season 3-Level 3

If you win say NOTHING.... If you lose say LESS

Quote Originally Posted by darrenmcmillan View Post
    ... I haven't let him go to scout in case I decide to sell him.
    Can you elaborate? What does scout level have to do with selling??

OK, after winning the league I'm now preparing for next season. With the informations i collected in this forum i now have to set up for the upcoming season and unload the current squad.

In case that it's the first level up for me i have no experience in this. So imho I guess I should kick the crap out and hold the better ones having alts and subs for Season 2.

Here's an overview of my current team:

Keep or sell thread-season2squadprep.jpg

Please let me know your advices.

ty

Quote Originally Posted by Mar Wie View Post
    OK, after winning the league I'm now preparing for next season. With the informations i collected in this forum i now have to set up for the upcoming season and unload the current squad.

In case that it's the first level up for me i have no experience in this. So imho I guess I should kick the crap out and hold the better ones having alts and subs for Season 2.

Here's an overview of my current team:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Season2SquadPrep.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	91.0 KB 
ID:	757

Please let me know your advices.

ty
    How many players you will be able to buy and sell next season will depend on how many tokens you have and in-game cash.

I would offload: Jung, Fricke, Strobl,Szabo The next players on the out list are your 2 penalty-kick takers, Lee and Donno

When new season starts, try to sign 5*GK, 5*DC, 5*DR, 5*DL, 5*MC, 5*ST, Basically a 5* player in each of the positions, you should be able to get middle-aged, mid-rating 26-28 quality players on the transfer market for a few tokens each if your limited token-wise, If you have 50-100 tokens spare you try your hand trying to sign a few of the younger players.

one of the reason that your player gain skill slowly was becoz they gain star.
    If I not wrong, when u bought these players, they gained star in few days after u bought them, am I right?
    After that, they gained skill very slowly after training. So, when they reach nxt lvl, their star will drop, then they will progress faster.
    You may have to buy 2 or 3 new players in nxt league to strengthen ur squad to compete in new league.
    Most of the time, i dont assign skill of my backup players, so they can progress faster. I only assign skill when I need them.

Hope it can help u.

Quote Originally Posted by ice87s View Post
    one of the reason that your player gain skill slowly was becoz they gain star.
    If I not wrong, when u bought these players, they gained star in few days after u bought them, am I right?
    After that, they gained skill very slowly after training. So, when they reach nxt lvl, their star will drop, then they will progress faster.
    You may have to buy 2 or 3 new players in nxt league to strengthen ur squad to compete in new league.
    Most of the time, i dont assign skill of my backup players, so they can progress faster. I only assign skill when I need them.

Hope it can help u.
    That is indeed true, there is only so much skill progress a player can gain on a particular Level, I was training my scouts I bought earlier in the season, at 6* they were training fine, then they slowed down a little after reaching 7*, then again less progress was made once at 8* and my two main strikers hit 9*, and the gains for training were +4 on hard streching, +8 hard cardio, +12 on hard match practice.

Let's not forget about this thread as it is a good discussion on players and what to do with them,

7 days until next season, The future of this player is in question:

Adavantages: Plays in 2 Positions, Good Performer

Disadvantages: Relatively slow trainer, 27 years old (28 next season) so not exactly a spring chicken, No special ability.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast