Page 129 of 194 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139179 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1931
Like Tree3111Likes

Thread: Season 44

How best to counter 3N-4-3 serious scouter!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

league table

The standings after the first half of the league

Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    How best to counter 3N-4-3 serious scouter!
    I believe the counter for this is the dv8r 4-3-2-1, someone correct me if I'm wrong.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

League Round 13 - Goals, Goals, Goals!!!

Fishing Club 0-11 July Fourth

Fishing Club are too weak to give a formation match between the 2 teams, we were always going to win.

Yes as expected an easy win away at the basement club in the league but we didn't expect to score as many goals as we did. Michu got us off to the lead by converting the penalty when Kusama was fouled in the box, Kusama himself got our second on 9 minutes, We only scored 1 more before HT With Watson from distance, Michu completed his hatrick just after the restart to make it 5-0, Then Miku scored next before Miku-Zidane for 7-0, Kusama got his second, before Beckett scored twice and Miku-Zidane finished off the scoring for an emphatic double digit win.

Goals: Michu (4 PEN,51,55) Kusama (9,68) Watson (32) Miku (57) Miku-Zidane (68,84) Beckett (75,80) MOTM: Michu.

Team Talk: Just what the doctor ordered against the worst team in the league and our recent goal scoring form has brought us to 49 at the halfway point in the season meaning that the 100 goals in the league is a possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I believe the counter for this is the dv8r 4-3-2-1, someone correct me if I'm wrong.
    Cheers mate!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    League Round 13 - Goals, Goals, Goals!!!

Fishing Club 0-11 July Fourth

Fishing Club are too weak to give a formation match between the 2 teams, we were always going to win.

Yes as expected an easy win away at the basement club in the league but we didn't expect to score as many goals as we did. Michu got us off to the lead by converting the penalty when Kusama was fouled in the box, Kusama himself got our second on 9 minutes, We only scored 1 more before HT With Watson from distance, Michu completed his hatrick just after the restart to make it 5-0, Then Miku scored next before Miku-Zidane for 7-0, Kusama got his second, before Beckett scored twice and Miku-Zidane finished off the scoring for an emphatic double digit win.

Goals: Michu (4 PEN,51,55) Kusama (9,68) Watson (32) Miku (57) Miku-Zidane (68,84) Beckett (75,80) MOTM: Michu.

Team Talk: Just what the doctor ordered against the worst team in the league and our recent goal scoring form has brought us to 49 at the halfway point in the season meaning that the 100 goals in the league is a possibility.
    They were fishing for goals but didn't get a bite!
    Cat Harrison and July Fourth like this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

This will be tough, looks like FC Maxim (who are on my side of the draw) and Racing Doss are the challengers to my title!

Cat Harrison and Chester FC like this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Halfway League Standings and Review

July Fourth are 10 points ahead of hasel seldus who seem to have drifted after their strong start, BESIKTAS have recovered after losing 5 of their first 6 games of the season to reach 3rd place. Looking at this table, There is pretty much no way July Fourth cannot lose the league from here. I think it's a race for 2nd between hasel seldus, BESIKTAS and QPR.

Adanaspor was the team that caused the shock 2-2 draw with us earlier in the season, had we won that game we could of been looking at the possibility of a 26-0-0 again, But we are 71 league games undefeated at present and are chasing our club record that stands at 86.

BANCHORY FC 1-5 LONDON CITY

Our trip to Scotland proved very productive, with our 7th win in 7 away league matches, against a team struggling at the bottom end of the table. The match was virtually over by half time, when we had raced into a four goal lead. Jacob Wilkinson got our first on 10', when he slid home from a Wayne Dixon pass. Eight minutes later, Wilkinson turned provider, setting up Vener Chekmarev for an easy finish. Jack Daniels helped himself to a solo goal on 40', and 3 minutes later, Wilkinson returned the favour for Dixon to fire home our fourth. The home side made a bold start to the second period, and scored what was to be only a consolation after 47'. But Greg Fucillo quickly re-established our 4 goal margin, when he headed home from another Dixon cross, after 50 minutes. That completed the scoring, but a miserable day for our host's was completed, when one of their defenders was sent off with 3 minutes remaining. Wayne Dixon duly was elected as man of the match.

The win, coupled with other results, now puts us two points clear at the top. Tomorrow we start the return matches with a home game against Man United of Vietnam, whom we beat 2-0 at their place on the opening day. They currently lye in 8th position with 20 points.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Stats (after 13 matches):

GOALS: (35) Dixon 8, Fucillo 7, Wilkinson 6, Chekmarev 3, Simpson 2, Daniels 2, Negedu 2, Watts 1, Pigott 1, Fiksdal 1, Kelly 1, Ozturk 1
    ASSISTS: (17) Dixon 6, Wilkinson 4, Daniels 3, Pigott 2, Fucillo 1, Simpson 1
    MoM: (10) Dixon 4, Daniels 2, Fiksdal 2, Simpson 1, Wilkinson 1
    YELLOW: (12) Negedu 2, Simpson 2, Whyte 2, Daniels 2, Chekmarev 1, Haller 1, Ozturk 1, Santos 1
    RED: (2) Whyte 1, Simpson 1
    INJURIES: (2) Ozturk (1 x 4days), Watts (1 x 5days)

HALFWAY STAGE TABLE:

Season 44-halfway-table.jpg
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    My league tabelle after late game: Season 44-untitled.jpg

CL, I think I might get through pretty easy, I (46.5 and PTing) just won first match against the strongest opponent (39.3Q), and the strongest in the other (39Q) half lost their first match. Time will tell, but I'd bet I'll be in final.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]