Page 162 of 194 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 1931
Like Tree3111Likes

Thread: Season 44

Quote Originally Posted by Chester FC View Post
    sorry, that in this thread but you must this see

polish league, red number 9 not scored from goal line

Co innego kadra, co innego liga. Brożek znów trafia [GOL 1:0] - Ekstraklasa.tv
    new link, 9 not scored but other player scored goal in this situation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8B1oR4QRnvc

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Crazy!

My league tabel, I have fallen a spot with the draw earlier...

Season 44-untitled.jpg

I play #1 Arrowford next, wish me luck everybody, he plays 4 4 2....
    Chester FC, Wiesse, Shadow and 1 others like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LONDON CITY 1-1 IBRAHIM FC

Sunday's home match between the top two teams was expected to be close, and so it turned out to be. We hoped for a win which would have given us a major boost towards the championship. In the end, we could easily have lost. After a goalless first half, Ibrahim took the lead after 62 minutes. Five minutes later, Jacob Wilkinson conjured an equaliser to end the scoring. Wilkinson took the man of the match award.

The draw keeps us four points clear at the top, so we can't really complain. Tomorrow we travel to the Ukraine to take on FC Bahmut. Our host's are in 10th place with 24 points, against our 47 points.
    Cat Harrison and reddeviljohn like this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quick update... Top of the league with 8 points.

Not been giving match reports since most of my match results have been utter crap lol...

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Too bad lost in the CL. We should have won but..... love the Matchengine sometimes

In the league, 15 points ahead.
    If we win today we can crown ourselves champs
    Cat Harrison likes this.

FCB
    League Match - 20 (Yesterday's)

(31.8) Kannika FC 3 - 4 FCB (44.6)

4-4-1-1 Asymmetric | 3-1-4-2

Muhamad (27')
    Parkhil (29')
    Murray (40')
    Master (60')
    Despois (71')
    Wagner (76')
    Pavan (87')

MOTM: Pavan

Match Report:

Very tough match that we played in the league in recent past and we never thought we get a narrow win. We were away when the match took place.

Every time we use to take the lead but this time it is different and opponent players who took the lead at 27' from Muhamad by a great pass from Binaschi. We replied in quick by scoring a goal from Parkhil from a long range shot at 29' and equalized 1-1. They responded well for our goal and score their 2nd goal from Murray at 40' by a timely pass from Farquhar. We were with 1-2 down at half time.

After start of the 2nd half we tried too much to get a goal and got it at 60' from Master by a corner from Carrillo and equalized the score with 2-2. After this goal again the opponent players tried too much to take the lead and succeeded at 71' from a Despois long range shot and got lead 3-2. After 5 minutes of the goal Wagner scored a goal when he was 1v1 with keeper and again equalized the score with 3-3.

After 2 minutes of that goal opponent's ML Murray got injured at 78' and was not replaced. By taking this as a chance Pavan scored a wonderful goal when he got the excellent pass from Master in the box at 87'. we got the lead 4-3 for the first time in the match and we finished with 4-3.

Team Talk: One of the Tough games that we ever played. Good that we win otherwise we would have lost the hope to make 26-0-0. we are 14 points ahead of 2nd place manager and 17 points ahead of 3rd place manager.
    Last edited by FCB; 09-16-2013 at 08:50 AM.
    Wiesse and Cat Harrison like this.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Rookie
    Well, it was a long and interesting weekend for the three "Dreamhunter"-Teams. I was abroad and could not follow every match, but with one exception the teams did well.

Berkshire Utd won all three games and has a 20-0-0 record. With the win yesterday the team secured its first League-title ever. Now we finally can give the substitutes some time to play and we don't have to panic because of the injured players (in the last four games we had one injury every time).

FC Sakura also won all three league-matches and leads with 13 points and a great goal-difference. It seems that this league-win will be also secured. Yesterday early morning we also beat a team from Denmark in the first leg of the Cup-Semis with 2:1. They have a real good striker and I am thinking about investing the tokens we collected in either a better goal-keeper or in a DC. And we were lucky that we also had quite a few medicien-packages left as our best striker was injured in last night's league game. But to be on the safe side he won't play today so he should be fit to score tomorrow night

FC Dreamhunter
    My "A-Team" seems to be in a bit of a crisis although we won all three games on the long weekend in the league, including a 2-0 away victory against the 2nd placed team. This secures us an 8-point lead for the last 6 rounds to play. I can say that it is a safe bet to say that the qualification for the C-League has been reached and I am also positive that we might win the league this year.

VERY unfortunate events had quite an impact on our first Semifinal-Game against FCB from France. I was on my way back from London Heathrow airport - the flight was delayed and so

a) I could not see that a newbie in this game who is a Facebook-friend had the "wonderful" idea for arranging a friendly-game just 2 hours before my Cup-Match. So my team was quite tired and my striker got injured
    b) due to this delay I was not able to coach my squad either...

To make a long story short - we lost 1-2, after we were back already 0-2 after 38 minutes (we conceded 2 goals within 2 minutes...).

So - like in the Quarterfinals - we have to overcome a deficit to reach the Cup-Final and I hope for another wonderful information regarding the tactics from here..

My opponent played 4-3W-3. So - what formation would you suggest? And I really need also some help with arrow-setting etc.

Thank you in advance for your support,

Kind regards,

Dreamhunter
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Looking for a formation to counter 3W-1-2-1-3 which is obv a narrow diamond but with 3 wide at the back and 3 strikers?
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    Looking for a formation to counter 3W-1-2-1-3 which is obv a narrow diamond but with 3 wide at the back and 3 strikers?
    Not sure of the best counter for this, might be 3-5-2 V
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Not sure of the best counter for this, might be 3-5-2 V
    Thanks July, Strange one, can't say I have faced this one before.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2