Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: level 5

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post

Like this ?????? lol
    Much better. Not bad team tbh. They will drop a star next season. Your budget next season depends on what position u finish. So, since u will not have many T, don't care to go to bid during the 1st 7 days. After that, buy a MR as soon as possible as he will be 1 star. Ur defence will be 4 star so no urgent need to replace them. One MC will be 4 star so perfect. Other two will be 2 star dribblers so they will be replaced at end. Ur ST will be 3 star and if they r not to turm 4 star again quickly, buy new ones, 4 * and young if possible. Ya, first u need to buy a GK. So, go step by step, replace the playing 11 by new players and ur subs by ur current playing 11. Sell ur subs early next season so as to get some cash rolling. This is how I build my squad every season. It will be gr8 if u tank next season so as to save some cash and T and build a good squad of 4/5*. All the best and any advice needed, please ask. Will help u will all the little experience I have and if u have a question beyond my experience, ask Cracicot of JF!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Much better. Not bad team tbh. They will drop a star next season. Your budget next season depends on what position u finish. So, since u will not have many T, don't care to go to bid during the 1st 7 days. After that, buy a MR as soon as possible as he will be 1 star. Ur defence will be 4 star so no urgent need to replace them. One MC will be 4 star so perfect. Other two will be 2 star dribblers so they will be replaced at end. Ur ST will be 3 star and if they r not to turm 4 star again quickly, buy new ones, 4 * and young if possible. Ya, first u need to buy a GK. So, go step by step, replace the playing 11 by new players and ur subs by ur current playing 11. Sell ur subs early next season so as to get some cash rolling. This is how I build my squad every season. It will be gr8 if u tank next season so as to save some cash and T and build a good squad of 4/5*. All the best and any advice needed, please ask. Will help u will all the little experience I have and if u have a question beyond my experience, ask Cracicot of JF!!!!
    Thank you hun great advice xx

Thank you hun great advice xx
    welcome. Pls note ur DL will be fine and so will ne ur MC who is 5*, others all u need to replace slowly. All the best with that!!!

Finally sold Erdogan off for 2.41 million $..... budget up to 4.8 million!!!!

level 5-pic4.png

Finally sold Erdogan off for 2.41 million $..... budget up to 4.8 million!!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pic4.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	77.7 KB 
ID:	13796
    way hay !!!!!!!!!!!!!! awesome !!!!!!

way hay !!!!!!!!!!!!!! awesome !!!!!!
    What about the MC you were selling. Is he sold now???

He has an offer hun about an hour to go !!!!!!!!!

He has an offer hun about an hour to go !!!!!!!!!
    Gud... means he will be sold for sure. I will look for another free agent to make money.. will keep u and others updated!!!!

I have a free agent keeper approx about an hour away too will keep you updated

Just search for Damn2pt on your friends page. If u find him, u r on his server.
    I have a friends page ???????????????? lol I carnt find it

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast