Page 119 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1447
Like Tree2974Likes

Thread: Season 46 (20.10.13/16.11.13)

  1. #1181
    Champion Saransh Vatsa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    2,814
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    [CENTER]Nice sale:



    5T at the end of a season not too bad.
    Didn't understand the language but did u sell that player for 136 million????!!!!!!!?????? So on level 31 u have to spend so much to buy a player. Is the sponsorship money and ticket prices enough for the transfer budget or u need to use Ts for bank investments?????

  2. #1182
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Didn't understand the language but did u sell that player for 136 million????!!!!!!!?????? So on level 31 u have to spend so much to buy a player. Is the sponsorship money and ticket prices enough for the transfer budget or u need to use Ts for bank investments?????
    You don't need bank investments, Just higher ticket prices and play loads of friendlies each season to generate the income needed. Once players reach a market value of 100M then generally tend to stop rising.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  3. #1183
    Champion Saransh Vatsa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    2,814
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    You don't need bank investments, Just higher ticket prices and play loads of friendlies each season to generate the income needed. Once players reach a market value of 100M then generally tend to stop rising.
    Hmmmm...... So u need to have a full squad up there to be able to play many friendlies. Well, that means that we will be having more number of unwanted friendlies up there......

  4. #1184
    Apprentice festinator's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Calgary, Canada
    Posts
    290
    Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Hmmmm...... So u need to have a full squad up there to be able to play many friendlies. Well, that means that we will be having more number of unwanted friendlies up there......
    Not necessarily. If one of your current friends goes inactive you can just play friendlies against them. But yeah a full squad would be needed.
    LIONS FC

    Level 10, Season 10

    S1- L: 2nd, Cup: 3rd
    S2- L: 2nd, Cup: 3rd, CL: 3rd
    S3- L: 4th, Cup: 2nd round, CL: R16
    S4- L: 1st, Cup: Quarter finals, CL: Quarter finals
    S5- L: 2nd, Cup: Playoffs, CL: Quarter finals
    S6- L: 3rd, Cup: Quarter finals, CL: Quarter finals.
    S7- L: 1st, Cup: Winners, CL: 3rd
    S8- L: 1st, Cup: Runners up, CL: Winners
    S9- L: 1st, Cup: Runners up, CL: R16

  5. #1185
    Champion Saransh Vatsa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    2,814
    Quote Originally Posted by festinator View Post
    Not necessarily. If one of your current friends goes inactive you can just play friendlies against them. But yeah a full squad would be needed.
    Point....

  6. #1186
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,892
    We have won with 1-0 in CL and the final score was 4-0 for us at general, now we are waiting for CL and CUP finals!
    Wiesse likes this.
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

  7. #1187
    Champion Saransh Vatsa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    2,814
    Won 5-0 against a not 13Q below me. No goal til 27th minute sent me into a tizzy thinking of a troll result. But the my MC Lauridson scored flowed by MC Christie scoring on an assist by AMC Migel (Migel was playing as Cazorl was banned for a match after his 5th yellow of the season... Typical Beckham). Then Arrieta scored from a free kick. Then ST Mattis too scored. T 58th min, Lauridson headed Arrieta's corner for his brace d FC Barcelona's 5th. After that it was uneventful and match ended.Our defence only came into action once in the match. GK Etim was stitching sweaters there. We had 80% possession and they were playing a LEGAL formation. MoM Lauridson.
    We r still 3rd and will face an even weaker team tomorrow while 2nd face a strong team tomorrow. Time will tell........
    Cat Harrison likes this.

  8. #1188
    VIP reddeviljohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,008
    League, Round 23

    United Til I Die (103.7) 3-0 Voladores FC (105.8)
    4-4-1-1 Vs 4-3N-2W-1/3W-2N-3W-2

    Special thanks to July Fourth
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

    Season 23 Level 23


    United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2


    Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

  9. #1189
    Famous Wiesse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,802
    League round 23

    A easy win for us. Still 3 games to go for 26-0-0. Shall it happen this season then??? We shall see.

    Scoreline

    10' Babic assist van Persie
    54' Babic assist Neymar Jr
    57' Neymar Jr
    64' Cardozo
    76' Somers a misstake from our keeper Keen

    MOTM: Babic


  10. #1190
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,892
    Few more days and an other season will start, this season went so fast...
    dan1daking and Cat Harrison like this.
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook