Page 129 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1447
Like Tree2974Likes

Thread: Season 46 (20.10.13/16.11.13)

Rookie
    Pigs United Blunders
    So with 4 games to go, i was 6 points clear of second, and 7 points clear of 3rd. My last 4 games where vs 10th 3rd 2nd 14th. I was confident. I lost 2-0 vs 10th, drew 0-0 with 3rd, and just lost 1-0 to 2nd. To throw away the title. I had a 10 point gap at the start of the season, which i threw away, and just threw it away again. This marks the first time i have ever lost more than 3 games in a season and they came to competitors I didnt expect.

Lost vs 3rd
    Lost vs 1st
    Lost vs 10th
    Lost vs 4th
    Lost vs 6th
    Drew vs 10th.

I had a superior quality team to everybody in my league, I think the nearest was 6 quality less. I played every formation that would be a counter. I just couldnt seem to keep up the consistency
    Season level 6 | Manager level 6

Level One
    League Champion|Cup Preliminary
    Level Two
    League Champion|Cup Runner Up|Champions League Last 16
    Level Three
    League Runner Up|Cup Preliminary|Champions League Last 16
    Level Four
    League Runner Up|Cup Preliminary|Champions League Last 16
    Level Five
    League Champion|Cup Preliminary|Champions League Last 16
    Level Six
    League Champion|Cup Last 16|Champions League Group Stage

After massive FAILING in the last matches (My league lead decreased by 10 points) caused by FAILS (counter formations did not work) and clever management by the other managers, FC Kneipenkick could finally secure the championship today.

FC Kneipenkick (3N-1-4-2) - Spartak Molle (4-1-3N-1-1) 3-2
    The match started very bad, Spartak Molle went 2-0 in front (2., 22.). I suspected their manager tricks my formation with defensive counters, so I brought in a AMC for my second striker. So I switched to 3N-1-4-1-1 and also set some arrows. That change turned the match: Franco (32.), Rae (37.) and Hoek (43.) scored the lead before half-time. The rest of the match was holding the result.

Season 46 (20.10.13/16.11.13)-leaguelevel10.jpg
    That means another championship, baby.

End of season squad:
    Season 46 (20.10.13/16.11.13)-teamlevel10.jpg
    Last edited by Chris Rath; 11-15-2013 at 10:39 AM.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Addicted
    2nd in league, most likely 2nd in CL, quarter finals in cup

good enough!
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Yesterdays League Round 24 Result: July Fourth 5-1 BITLISSPOR I forgot to mention what happened in the league yesterday because of the Cup Final build up and the aftermath of the stunning result we had, We won easy here too, Papaleo has injured first minute and healed immediately after the game. Instead Kusama was the one firing in 4 of our goals and was also MOTM with the other coming from Hardy. Andrejic was the BITLISSPOR scorer. We also passed 100 goals in the league this season.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

A a Z FC

This as Been the worst end of season ever, 6 rounds before i was 1st After winning the 1 st at the time, After that i had 1 win against 10th, lost against 4th, 5th and 6th, draw against 3rd.
    Resuming i am now 3rd, but 4th has 1 game less, and only have 3 points advantage to 5th and 6th, with a troll result in the last game i can end in 6th place.
    Has Been injury After injury, a player is playing well, got injured, then another see the second yellow of the season, suspended, another see a red card, suspended.
    I was not the Best Team in the league, maybe 4th or 5th Best, but After 20 games i have a chance of winning the league, them in 4 games i can even be out of CL spots.
    Tomorrow we will see what happens.
    Saransh Vatsa likes this.

Hell, I am not gonna keep my frikking keeper any more. I dre against 6th. Really, and another 5 from him. I will sell that buffoon Graikos and him both and buy an old about 30 yo one on one stopper GK as older ones seem to perform better and maybe that one can repeat thlegecy of the retired Anderson, F Barcelona's best keeper ever.
    Krushovki scorer early and then no more goal from me. Hell, I will remain 3rd only this season. Thank to Troll Mourinho I slipped down to here and will remain here. An yes, I will quit very soon mark my words.

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    A a Z FC

This as Been the worst end of season ever, 6 rounds before i was 1st After winning the 1 st at the time, After that i had 1 win against 10th, lost against 4th, 5th and 6th, draw against 3rd.
    Resuming i am now 3rd, but 4th has 1 game less, and only have 3 points advantage to 5th and 6th, with a troll result in the last game i can end in 6th place.
    Has Been injury After injury, a player is playing well, got injured, then another see the second yellow of the season, suspended, another see a red card, suspended.
    I was not the Best Team in the league, maybe 4th or 5th Best, but After 20 games i have a chance of winning the league, them in 4 games i can even be out of CL spots.
    Tomorrow we will see what happens.
    U r not alone mate, an I WS cheated by the stupid NGE. First I lose to a team with no wing defence and me playing winds own the flank. Tody I draw to 6th fore an unknown reason, the only reason being my tupi keeper. Damn I sell these town moeonic young keeper I will get 15 million in total. Why is no Keepere been good for me since 4 seaosns??????

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    We are ready for the Champions League final!

CUP - 3-1
    CL - ???
    League - 22-2-0 (+23 points)

This can be a perfect season!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Finally I did buy a 54Q 5* on one one stopper GK who is 30 yo. I bought him for 5.8 million and have put both the other idiots on sale. My new keepers name is Daniel so say hi to him..... he is from some Moony F.C so u know he is. Nor gen. Hope he performs. He is 13 Skill points from next star but due to his age he might take a few matches till he reachethe next star but he is still far better than Etim(52Q) and Graikos(51Q) and also has an S.A worth 50 skill points. Can't wait for the match.
    I did this now and didn't wait for the next season as I wanted a dependable keeper for the dirt found of chip, CL and the first fe matches of league a well and I knew due to early season maddness I won't be able to buy a good one with S.A. Daniel will drop to 4* but houl soon become 5* again. And he is I believe 2 metres tall so officially the tallest in my team, I still have to check this LOLs
    Wish him luck guys.
    Last edited by Saransh Vatsa; 11-15-2013 at 02:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Finally I did buy a 54Q 5* on one one stopper GK who is 30 yo. I bought him for 5.8 million and have put both the other idiots on sale. My new keepers name is Daniel so say hi to him..... he is from some Moony F.C so u know he is. Nor gen. Hope he performs. He is 13 Skill points from next star but due to his age he might take a few matches till he reachethe next star but he is still far better than Etim(52Q) and Graikos(51Q) and also has an S.A worth 50 skill points. Can't wait for the match.
    Are u aware that the saeson ends in 2 days time?
    SEASON 10 LEVEL 10
    4 LEAGUE TITLES
    1 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNER
    1 CUP CHAMPION