Page 133 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1447
Like Tree2974Likes

Thread: Season 46 (20.10.13/16.11.13)

  1. #1321
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    8
    Just won my CL final 2-0 against a similar quality team. Amazingly he fielded an illegal formation with only 1 MC and 2 ST with the rest being in defensive positions. To add to that he only attended the match at around the hour mark and only changed to a legal formation with ten minutes remaining. By that point it was too late as we were already cruising to victory wth me contend to not let him attempt a shot at me.

    Overall this season is quite a good one, with the league wrapped up hours before the CL final. We were unlucky in the Cup, losing out through the away goals rule to the eventual winners at the Semi Finals stage. With one match to go we currently possess a 22-2-1 record, drawing against the third placed team twice and losing once against the second placed team early in the season.

    Our player of the season is undoubtedly our ST, Carlos Silva who scored 22 goals and provided 42 assists in 40 games mostly tnrough corner kicks.
    ThichDaBongFC likes this.

  2. #1322
    Famous tongly45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,380
    Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Why did u sell him. Age or low Q???
    22 yo, 5* st max Q, one to one specialiste, he always in the bench this season, hardly to take in the squad. he can't be a good player for next season
    Last edited by tongly45; 11-15-2013 at 06:40 PM.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

    competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

  3. #1323
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    38
    because of this crap i wont get first in the league. that really sucks....







    its more and more for my a joke...

    his last match he lost against 4-5-1 v 1:5 and the guy who won against him was a lot weaker than me....
    Last edited by sephox; 11-15-2013 at 06:53 PM.

  4. #1324
    Apprentice Gasi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Nigeria
    Posts
    218
    Quote Originally Posted by Waffles View Post
    Just won my CL final 2-0 against a similar quality team. Amazingly he fielded an illegal formation with only 1 MC and 2 ST with the rest being in defensive positions. To add to that he only attended the match at around the hour mark and only changed to a legal formation with ten minutes remaining. By that point it was too late as we were already cruising to victory wth me contend to not let him attempt a shot at me.

    Overall this season is quite a good one, with the league wrapped up hours before the CL final. We were unlucky in the Cup, losing out through the away goals rule to the eventual winners at the Semi Finals stage. With one match to go we currently possess a 22-2-1 record, drawing against the third placed team twice and losing once against the second placed team early in the season.

    Our player of the season is undoubtedly our ST, Carlos Silva who scored 22 goals and provided 42 assists in 40 games mostly tnrough corner kicks.
    His intention was to hide his formation from you, but it back fired, congratulations.
    SEASON 10 LEVEL 10
    4 LEAGUE TITLES
    1 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNER
    1 CUP CHAMPION

  5. #1325
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Gasi View Post
    His intention was to hide his formation from you, but it back fired, congratulations.
    Thanks! Yeah I also thought he wanted to spring a surprise, although I had only just beaten him twice in the Cup QFs so I kinda had an idea what he was going to use with the players available to him.

  6. #1326
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Champions League FINAL - Preview

    July Fourth vs Rumble Fish

    July Fourth 150.1 - Rumble Fish 143.6

    This is a tougher CL Final for us than it looks, Rumble Fish certainly deserve their place in tonights final after both of us emerged from the same group on opposite side of the draws to reach the final, Rumble Fish had an easier ride to the final so to say, Helped by the fact that there was a shock elimination of El Capo against AS Nicolina, July Fourth in the other hand, Have had to beat 2 teams that have had strong power support following and also defending champions ОФН in the semi-final and as these 2 teams were in the same group we have already played them twice...



    And Rumble Fish managed to beat us on BOTH occasions, First match was away and fair enough we hadn't completed our power training programme and they battled back from a goal down to beat us, the second match was more of a dead rubber for us, We had already qualified from the group and it was just a matter of who would finish first and we fielded a slightly weaker team that evening and they turned is over again! So they know how to beat us... But the question is, Can Rumble Fish beat July Fourth when it really matters most or is July Fourth going to continue their current form and beat Rumble Fish well to claim the treble?

    Opponents Squad:



    Looking at this squad, effectively I call it a 6/7* hybrid (or 5*/6* on his level), You wouldn't think that there is a lot there that could potientially trouble July Fourth this evening but they have played well against us twice to beat us already twice this season, but we were not at our strongest on both occasions, Tonight is different, We are strong and fully equipped for this game and it will be interesting to see how this goes, If we play anything like we did earlier this afternoon or yesterday, then Rumble Fish may have problems trying to deal with July Fourth this evening.

    Match Odds: July Fourth 4/9, Draw 3/1, Rumble Fish 9/2.
    To Lift The Trophy: July Fourth 2/7, Rumble Fish 11/4.
    Under/Over 2.5: Under 5/6, Over 5/6
    Both Teams To Score: Yes EVS, No 8/11

    First Goalscorer
    Kusama 7/2
    Papaleo 7/2
    Wallace 5/1
    Petersen 11/2
    Benayoun 7/1
    Ballentine 8/1
    De Coulon 8/1
    Watson 9/1
    Pourramezani 9/1
    Miku-Zidane 10/1
    Jackson 12/1
    Kim 12/1
    Miku 12/1
    RVP 14/1
    Any Other Player: 7/1
    No Goalscorer (0-0 draw): 15/2
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  7. #1327
    Dreamer HULIANO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Los Angeles, California, United States
    Posts
    496
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Champions League FINAL - Preview

    July Fourth vs Rumble Fish

    July Fourth 150.1 - Rumble Fish 143.6

    This is a tougher CL Final for us than it looks, Rumble Fish certainly deserve their place in tonights final after both of us emerged from the same group on opposite side of the draws to reach the final, Rumble Fish had an easier ride to the final so to say, Helped by the fact that there was a shock elimination of El Capo against AS Nicolina, July Fourth in the other hand, Have had to beat 2 teams that have had strong power support following and also defending champions ОФН in the semi-final and as these 2 teams were in the same group we have already played them twice...



    And Rumble Fish managed to beat us on BOTH occasions, First match was away and fair enough we hadn't completed our power training programme and they battled back from a goal down to beat us, the second match was more of a dead rubber for us, We had already qualified from the group and it was just a matter of who would finish first and we fielded a slightly weaker team that evening and they turned is over again! So they know how to beat us... But the question is, Can Rumble Fish beat July Fourth when it really matters most or is July Fourth going to continue their current form and beat Rumble Fish well to claim the treble?

    Opponents Squad:



    Looking at this squad, effectively I call it a 6/7* hybrid (or 5*/6* on his level), You wouldn't think that there is a lot there that could potientially trouble July Fourth this evening but they have played well against us twice to beat us already twice this season, but we were not at our strongest on both occasions, Tonight is different, We are strong and fully equipped for this game and it will be interesting to see how this goes, If we play anything like we did earlier this afternoon or yesterday, then Rumble Fish may have problems trying to deal with July Fourth this evening.

    Match Odds: July Fourth 4/9, Draw 3/1, Rumble Fish 9/2.
    To Lift The Trophy: July Fourth 2/7, Rumble Fish 11/4.
    Under/Over 2.5: Under 5/6, Over 5/6
    Both Teams To Score: Yes EVS, No 8/11

    First Goalscorer
    Kusama 7/2
    Papaleo 7/2
    Wallace 5/1
    Petersen 11/2
    Benayoun 7/1
    Ballentine 8/1
    De Coulon 8/1
    Watson 9/1
    Pourramezani 9/1
    Miku-Zidane 10/1
    Jackson 12/1
    Kim 12/1
    Miku 12/1
    RVP 14/1
    Any Other Player: 7/1
    No Goalscorer (0-0 draw): 15/2
    uWhat's the score? The match sEems interesting

  8. #1328
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Quote Originally Posted by HULIANO View Post
    uWhat's the score? The match sEems interesting
    We kick off in just over half an hours time from now.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  9. #1329
    Apprentice roni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    209
    My first 7* Season 46 (20.10.13/16.11.13)-7%2A.jpg

  10. #1330
    Famous tongly45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,380
    Quote Originally Posted by sephox View Post
    because of this crap i wont get first in the league. that really sucks....







    its more and more for my a joke...

    his last match he lost against 4-5-1 v 1:5 and the guy who won against him was a lot weaker than me....
    sorry to say that but with you deserve to be lost this match with your tactics,
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

    competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015