Page 10 of 59 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Like Tree237Likes

Thread: The Boot Room (new managers zone)

i have 3 games tomorrow, 2 games within an hour at 1 and 3 AM and 4 tokens, teams mostly in bad shape should i move one of them or take a gamble on the market? its obvious i wouldnt be able to watch
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

My game today !!!!! do or die !!!!

My line up

My league see they are top !!!

Orders are to kick ass lol
    Last edited by Mo Meow Odom; 10-24-2013 at 01:17 PM.

Hi All,

I'm a newbie starting my second season, well my first season was only 6 games and I managed to finished 3rd and when I took over the team was in 8 place. What should I be building and spending my money on. I'm currently upgrading my stadium up to amateur with 1000 seats as I have about 1700 fans and though it was the most logical. The stadium is going to take another 8 days to build :-(

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    @ The Fonz I'd move one (and go watch videos if you can) that way more of your team will be ready then, and not a couple new guys who there's a 50/50 they'll break first match.

About building -- you want to improve your facilities to get more packs & $$ but don't waste tokens speeding it up, just never stop building, dont forget to improve your turf etc. After the 1000 seater I'd build everything else it will let you, then decide if you want to upgrade seats, (which I did once) or whole stadium (thereafter) and then continue building facilities until you need to up stadium again. Hope that makes sense. Oh, and about capacity - overage in seats doesn't matter, there are limits per level (which if I can find I will put on here later. unless someone else remembers 'em offhand) so you may not "fill" a larger stadium but will get the 5% possesion bonus if you reach that limit.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 10-24-2013 at 01:21 PM.
    Raykco likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    My game today !!!!! do or die !!!!

My line up

My league see they are top !!!

Orders are to kick ass lol
    Hehehehehe.... Joe Hart is the name of a 2 star keeper, Ibramovic is the name of a 2 star ST and Podolski and Lampard are in Real Madrid and no where can I see Ronaldo, Benzema, cassilas, etc. If his teams name is RM, he should at least have its key players.
    All the best anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim03 View Post
    Hi All,

I'm a newbie starting my second season, well my first season was only 6 games and I managed to finished 3rd and when I took over the team was in 8 place. What should I be building and spending my money on. I'm currently upgrading my stadium up to amateur with 1000 seats as I have about 1700 fans and though it was the most logical. The stadium is going to take another 8 days to build :-(

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
    Hi Tim03 It is possible to build seats 1st instead of the whole stadium its quicker to build and cheaper !!! I would suggest first aid and training ! to upgrade as you get more packs !!!

I upgrade my stadium area slowly but surely lol , The income at your level is not big !!

I would be improving your squad ( thats what we all try to do ) lol

unlike mine (above) keep a good amount of reserves to rotate when the injuries and cards come into play !!! even a 1 star player is better than none right ???

Hi Tim03 It is possible to build seats 1st instead of the whole stadium its quicker to build and cheaper !!! I would suggest first aid and training ! to upgrade as you get more packs !!!

I upgrade my stadium area slowly but surely lol , The income at your level is not big !!

I would be improving your squad ( thats what we all try to do ) lol

unlike mine (above) keep a good amount of reserves to rotate when the injuries and cards come into play !!! even a 1 star player is better than none right ???
    remember to upgrade ur pitch first thing as it helps to avoid and minimise injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Hehehehehe.... Joe Hart is the name of a 2 star keeper, Ibramovic is the name of a 2 star ST and Podolski and Lampard are in Real Madrid and no where can I see Ronaldo, Benzema, cassilas, etc. If his teams name is RM, he should at least have its key players.
    All the best anyways.
    And if he gets injuried he could replace him with ?????? yes Joe HART !!!!!! the 1 star sub keeper lol

And if he gets injuried he could replace him with ?????? yes Joe HART !!!!!! the 1 star sub keeper lol
    Amazing idiot!!!!
    Raykco likes this.

Pro
    @Tim03
    Ticket sales are not a good income source until Level 4, when the volume starts to kick in. Make sure you have a full house of supporters at low prices. Upgrade ALL the seats first and the stadium last. This will reduce the waiting time when the stadium is being built and you will have some seats/ income, while awaiting completion.
    Cat is right that you also do the booster packs. DO NOT upgrade WHILE boosters/youth are being generated, as you will lose out. These reset to zero during upgrade.

@ Mo
    "My league see they are top ! !!"
    Always look at things from a different angle....like in the words of Diana Ross Upside Down
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Page 10 of 59 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast