Page 12 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Like Tree237Likes

Thread: The Boot Room (new managers zone)

Pro
    L4 - 11,500 Attendance

Are you serious .. I am just on 2000
    that 66k vs 12k....so much money to make , so little time to spend it.....like Barry once said, I write the songs....

Quote Originally Posted by DiZZee View Post
    L4 - 11,500 Attendance

Are you serious .. I am just on 2000
    that 66k vs 12k....so much money to make , so little time to spend it.....like Barry once said, I write the songs....
    Omg Mandy I just got it DURRRRRRR ME !!!!!! dumb blonde or what ??????? its a Barry song sorry not that old but ?? nice try hun lol

Rookie
    Pretty much have to play Van De. If Tan Tai is assisting Van De then keep them together. If not, why not give Tieltjes a chance?

Quote Originally Posted by SlickZ View Post
    So over my past few games i have noticed something, during the market i brought in 3 strikers. Now i have 4. This is how they stat up

Keehan 22 4* 31Q S/A = FreeKick. This is now his fourth season with me, and he has averaged 1.2 goals a game. But is on bench this season.

Tan Tai 19 5* 35Q No S/A. Bought him this season to partner Keehan upfront

Tieltjes 29 3* 29 Q No S/A. Bought him on a free, for 1 token, Keehan got alot on injuries in past seasons, so is a solid backup.

Van De Sompel 29 5* 39Q S/A One on One. Bought him because well i felt i needed another JUST INCASE.

So this is my problem. Ive been playing Tan Tai, with Van De upfront, and Both are gettings 9 form. But Tan Tai cant hit a barn door to save his life, meanwhile Van De cant miss the target, hes got 13 goals in 5 games, and is looking like a brilliant investment. I would love to play 3 up front, but its not possible, that would require me to lose somone from my field, at the moment i have run 3 up front, but now that my next 10 games my opponents dont have a DMC in their squad, my AMC will be back in my team, and from the 2 games he has played he has no reason not to be, his performances where outstanding.

I have a solid back four, and my keeper is finally showing form. My midfield is already crowded with quality in the center, and my captain for 3 seasons is now a bench warmer.

What strike partnership would you play and why?
    I always try to put the strongest first.
    But for exemple i have one ST, my Best player in the last 2 seasons, that scores ans assists a lot whend he plays with other ST, but If he plays alone, he plays bad, but wonderfull in left free kicks. I have another that plays a lot better alone, because is very good dribler, and creates chances for other player finish, so he is my top assister, also very good in crossing from corner, awful in free kicks.
    You just need to see how does they behave in field, and put them acording to the tactic you use in the game.

@ SLickz HI hun do you use any arrows on your strikers ??? have you switched them around at all ?? ie Keehan on the left Tan Tai on the right and visa versa to see if it makes a difference who scores ???

I,ve just bought a new striker and will change them around a bit to see where he plays best !!!

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    Omg Mandy I just got it DURRRRRRR ME !!!!!! dumb blonde or what ??????? its a Barry song sorry not that old but ?? nice try hun lol
    Give you enough rope and eventually you'll become a fakir. (What the Fox say)

Anway..MO why your team only only has 5 subs? are you 7 planks short of a cabana ?
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    @ SLickz HI hun do you use any arrows on your strikers ??? have you switched them around at all ?? ie Keehan on the left Tan Tai on the right and visa versa to see if it makes a difference who scores ???

I,ve just bought a new striker and will change them around a bit to see where he plays best !!!
    Yup, changing their sides works sometimes. Don't hesitate to put the left footed on right and vice-versa for a match to check out.

@ Mo. Clear some of ur PMs. They have reached the limit and can't receive more.

Quote Originally Posted by DiZZee View Post
    Give you enough rope and eventually you'll become a fakir. (What the Fox say)

Anway..MO why your team only only has 5 subs? are you 7 planks short of a cabana ?
    The other players are all lining up to wait for me to rub there thighs Mr Dizzee so they are not available to play !!!! lol

No I got rid of 3 1 star players about to retire and waiting to replace them when I can if I lose today may tank the league so we will see

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    @ Mo. Clear some of ur PMs. They have reached the limit and can't receive more.
    lol MY box is full ??????? omg Mr Dizzee will love that phrase lol blush blush !!!!!

Page 12 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast