Page 13 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Like Tree237Likes

Thread: The Boot Room (new managers zone)

Pro
    "No I got rid of 3 1 star players about to retire and waiting to replace them when I can if I lose today may tank the league so we will see"

I thought that retirees are replaced with lower Q players.. but they are still replaced?????? Please confirm
    If so, then why not still use them until you are able to find appropriate replacements.

Do you sell before you buy or is it better to buy and then sell, even if it takes a week to offload....

Pro
    Nudge, nudge, wink, wink, say no more, say no more. know what I mean, know what I mean
    Nothing better than a full box at cricket.
    So who's been stuffing ur box ( couldn't resist)

Quote Originally Posted by DiZZee View Post
    "No I got rid of 3 1 star players about to retire and waiting to replace them when I can if I lose today may tank the league so we will see"

I thought that retirees are replaced with lower Q players.. but they are still replaced?????? Please confirm
    If so, then why not still use them until you are able to find appropriate replacements.

Do you sell before you buy or is it better to buy and then sell, even if it takes a week to offload....
    I carnt confirm the replacement , but I have always had to sell 1st because of lack of money to buy 1st

Oh and behave yourself !!!!!!!!! lol

IIRC theyre replaced with 2Q players
    i didnt show up a little over a month and saw my youngens gone, replaced with grampas retiring the next season

changed the match at 3 to 7, bid on 2 players, won the gramp, now with 0 tokens and 60K
    hoping things wont go to spit anymore, i only have 2 subs ATM and a keeper, he did score a goal once as a striker XD
    Mo Meow Odom and Cat Harrison like this.
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

I always try o buy first and sell After, except If one player starts to have to many injurys or always have bad ratings like 4 and 5.
    Also If i start to be kick off of cup and Cl, i start to reduce he squad, 22 players is to much for playing only in the league.

That's all for the advice :-)

Any formations that are better than others or is it best to arrange the team around your best players/there positions.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim03 View Post

Any formations that are better than others or is it best to arrange the team around your best players/there positions.
    Best to arrange around your best players !!! for me but there are counter formations to look at

always worth a read hun !!
    http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...mation-ii.html

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DiZZee View Post

I said in another thread that I had about 4 T11 generated players given to me at the start of the season to replace those I have not yet signed. I almost kept two of them since they were better than 2 of my worst players, simply because I have to tank this season with that account. But I believe they were 2* players and right now I have four 2* players, so tanking is going to happen as over half my team is 2/3* and I am not going to put out my remaining tokens to replace half the team. I would be looking at 4-7T per player on average for a total of ~50T to get twelve 4/5* players.

So noobs in this group: tank every 2nd season if you want to save tokens and have the best chance at trophies.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    Oh and behave yourself !!!!!!!!! lol
    Why?????

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim03 View Post

I play with two teams for daily league and cups. The focus on the league is when I'm falling out of the top 4 running, otherwise it's the cups.

Once I pick the two teams for the day, taking injuries into account, I then focus on attacking the opp weakness or defending against their strengths. That is the only time I would reconsider my formation, and it has to improve my scoring and not concede at the back. I do look at the opp past few games to see his formation, scorers, weak players,etc, but otherwise if I'm confident with my players, then let him change formation.

Page 13 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast