Page 23 of 59 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Like Tree237Likes

Thread: The Boot Room (new managers zone)

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Congrats!!!!!
    Thank you I have to wait 7 hours to see how 3rd place do today if they win by more than 3 goals they go top !!!!!!

Tonight my match is against the team who r 2nd in league and just 2 points behind us.
    They r using this formation
    ......................GK........................
    DL...DC........................DC.......DR
    ...............DMC.............................
    ML...MC.......................MC...........
    .....?.........................................
    ..............ST................ST.........

His ML is 7* work class while 1 ST is 6* . others all r 5* or 4*.
    I have decided to play 4-3N-1-2 rhruoght the middle with red arrow on DL and AMC while blue arrow on DR and DCs. DR has to take on his ML. My DR is 5* and is in good form.
    Please advice as it is an important match.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Use the Brazilian plan for that game hun !!!!!!!

lol seriously good luck with the game you know I will be thinking of you !!!!!!!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    I turned it around and now top !!!!!!!!!! won Man city this morning who where top !!!!!

Yah me !!!!!!!
    Way to go! Congrats!

League match update:
    Was facing 4-4-2 classic formation with the opponts playing 11 as good as mine. I used 4-1-2-1-2 ND. He was not watching while I was and I was home so had 13% bonus possession. At half time, I had 65% possession but the score was still 0-0. At 50th min, due to no goals from me, I subbed my DMC Mat Ale out to get in my sub ST Koffi. The sub came in in 60th min and in the 69th min, my debutant AMC assisted my MC Christie to a goal. Then my keeper Etim, made a good save in a one-on-one situation to seal the victory 1-0.
    Now I am top of the table as the previous guys are 2 points Behring but tonight is a showdown between us two.
    MoM
    Krushovski (my ST)
    Good stuff!
    btw, what does ND mean?

I made room for a new ST, was hoping for an ST and DR from the academy but only got an MC and DL.
    I was wondering is it ever worth spending 50SPs on a new position or just try to buy a player of that position from auction?
    Anyways, heres my new ST

I couldnt find those halloween cartoons so found one to describe how I'm imagining him being shell-shocked at being out sniped! lol
    And had to replace my pic with Muttley cos thats how I feel
    I sniped the guy who already bidded for him on 3sec, the chipmunk guy sniped me :O
    So I bid as soon as round 2 started (my friend told me this usually deters people as they think you're willing to go all out)
    I got sniped on 1-2sec by Chipmunk
    I was thinking, oh well... it was worth 2T punt, then thought "hmm... if I'm going to let this go I might aswell snipe him with 1s left as he's not going to bid again since winning Round 2 and if the bid doesn't go through I'll still only lose 2T" and won my new 18yo ST (3T)

Now need another so I can rotate between 2 and 3 upfront for 2 consec games
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Boot Room (new managers zone)-1380218_218090445035371_154240339_n.jpg  
    Mo Meow Odom likes this.

lol nice pics and nice striker hun for 2 tokens congrats !!!!!!!!!!!!!

ND stands for narrow diamond I believe !!!!!!!!!!

I'm playing that in my midfield at the moment

Cat !!!!! look what you have started with the pics lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    Use the Brazilian plan for that game hun !!!!!!!

lol seriously good luck with the game you know I will be thinking of you !!!!!!!
    Lols... The Brazilian Plan is I guess for India to beat Brazil. Had seem this long ago. Then the Spanish plan was the GK will pass to the full back and the full back will score the own goal!!!! End of story.
    But we will crush them in Cricket lols
    Mo Meow Odom likes this.

Tell us ur opinion-

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Quote Originally Posted by Zangy View Post
    Way to go! Congrats!

Good stuff!
    btw, what does ND mean?

I made room for a new ST, was hoping for an ST and DR from the academy but only got an MC and DL.
    I was wondering is it ever worth spending 50SPs on a new position or just try to buy a player of that position from auction?
    Anyways, heres my new ST

I couldnt find those halloween cartoons so found one to describe how I'm imagining him being shell-shocked at being out sniped! lol
    And had to replace my pic with Muttley cos thats how I feel
    I sniped the guy who already bidded for him on 3sec, the chipmunk guy sniped me :O
    So I bid as soon as round 2 started (my friend told me this usually deters people as they think you're willing to go all out)
    I got sniped on 1-2sec by Chipmunk
    I was thinking, oh well... it was worth 2T punt, then thought "hmm... if I'm going to let this go I might aswell snipe him with 1s left as he's not going to bid again since winning Round 2 and if the bid doesn't go through I'll still only lose 2T" and won my new 18yo ST (3T)

Now need another so I can rotate between 2 and 3 upfront for 2 consec games
    ND means narrow diamond that is 4 at back with 1 DMC,2 MCs and 1 AMC with 2 ST. So the midfield looks like a diamond which is narrow.
    Nice buy, r u entering in a competition with No to find out more creative ways of hiding opponents names?????? LOLs

Tell us ur opinion-

Rookie
    ND means narrow diamond that is 4 at back with 1 DMC,2 MCs and 1 AMC with 2 ST. So the midfield looks like a diamond which is narrow.
    Nice buy, r u entering in a competition with No to find out more creative ways of hiding opponents names?????? LOLs
    Ah ic... I've seen people put up 4-1-2N-1-2 for ND so but I think only you've used ND.
    I play a WD myself and sometimes 4-1-2N-3

Nah, just inspired by Mo with her funny pics.
    In fact I was too busy gloating on here of my new buy and missed the 1st half of my 2nd match
    Played my 2nd string team with all my best team on the bench and even 1 in reserve I think :-/
    Got into the match 2 goals down, immediately subbed my 3 most tired players for my 3 STs and switched for 3-4-3
    Won it 2-3 (4-5 agg) and advance to the next round

Now my team is lopsided, one 3rd are 90% and the rest are <60%
    Played 1 friendly already with 4STs... will play the next one with all 5 STs lol (DL DC DC, DMR {but he's a D/DML}, MC, AC, AC, 3ST) lol

Quote Originally Posted by Zangy View Post
    Ah ic... I've seen people put up 4-1-2N-1-2 for ND so but I think only you've used ND.
    I play a WD myself and sometimes 4-1-2N-3

Nah, just inspired by Mo with her funny pics.
    In fact I was too busy gloating on here of my new buy and missed the 1st half of my 2nd match
    Played my 2nd string team with all my best team on the bench and even 1 in reserve I think :-/
    Got into the match 2 goals down, immediately subbed my 3 most tired players for my 3 STs and switched for 3-4-3
    Won it 2-3 (4-5 agg) and advance to the next round

Now my team is lopsided, one 3rd are 90% and the rest are <60%
    Played 1 friendly already with 4STs... will play the next one with all 5 STs lol (DL DC DC, DMR {but he's a D/DML}, MC, AC, AC, 3ST) lol
    90% and 60% means morale or condition??? Plying friendlies is good for farming boosters.

Tell us ur opinion-

Rookie
    90% and 60% means morale or condition??? Plying friendlies is good for farming boosters.
    Conidtion
    I dont really care about Morale, just use 2 boosters when they reach Poor
    Yeah, thats what I'm doing, farming green & blue boosters and requesting/sending out red ones as gifts.
    Anyone know if I get +1 blue for watching the match but then -1 for losing and -1 for being dominated, do I lose one from my total or just from the match? ie still 0?

Page 23 of 59 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast